Prison Relationships

Interesting topic! I JUST got into this show on the ID Channel (Investigative Discovery) called "Prison Wives" Some of the stories are a trip! Some women actually were pen pals with the guys to start and then decided to marry them in Prison:shame: However, some did know the men before hand but married them just as they were heading to prison.

Here is the show link http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/prison-wives/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Interesting topic! I JUST got into this show on the ID Channel (Investigative Discovery) called "Prison Wives" Some of the stories are a trip! Some women actually were pen pals with the guys to start and then decided to marry them in Prison :shame: However, some did know the men before hand but married them just as they were heading to prison.

See I don't understand that at all.

See I don't understand that at all.

Me either Cat Daddy!:noidea: One girl, LeToya (the sista) even ended up getting ol boy out of jail! He had been sentenced to LIFE for armed robbery(based on his third strike) but she ended up doing all kinds of research and got him out! The show ended by saying he was going to be released! Yep! She started off being pen pals with him. He was related to one of her friends and the friend told her about her cute cousin but never said he was in jail.:shame: Then when she found out he WAS in jail, the cousin said he was only in for 3 years!:lol: She decided to write him anyway and now they've been married since 1996 I think. Man, I watched the whole MARATHON of these shows last week! Shaking my head like WHAT!?!?!?:what::no:

Me either Cat Daddy!:noidea: One girl, LeToya (the sista) even ended up getting ol boy out of jail! He had been sentenced to LIFE for armed robbery(based on his third strike) but she ended up doing all kinds of research and got him out! The show ended by saying he was going to be released! Yep! She started off being pen pals with him. He was related to one of her friends and the friend told her about her cute cousin but never said he was in jail.:shame: Then when she found out he WAS in jail, the cousin said he was only in for 3 years!:lol: She decided to write him anyway and now they've been married since 1996 I think. Man, I watched the whole MARATHON of these shows last week! Shaking my head like WHAT!?!?!?:what::no:

Talk about a ride or die chick. :lol:

So, in order to get the poohnanny on the regular with a fine as wine broad is to go to jail? I see why those cats keep repeating offenses.

The sad part, is this chick dissed brothers who work hard everyday and more than likely went around saying ain't no good men out here to get a jail bird. :shame:

The sad part, is this chick dissed brothers who work hard everyday and more than likely went around saying ain't no good men out here to get a jail bird. :shame:

Who gives a care? If these women wanna date/marry/screw convicts/ex-convicts, so what? If they like it, I love it. Good for them, if they're happy.
I couldn't see myself doing it, but I see no problem with it if any woman wants to get involved with convicts/ex-convicts-- as long as she's not doing anything illegal.

We're so quick to judge people and their relationships when these folks are probably more happy than the average couple we see who seem to have it all.

If these women get played by convicts, then it'll be a lesson learned for her and one that she'll have to live with. It ain't too much different from how these brothers on the streets run similar games and take advantage. Only difference is one is locked up behind bars.

Believe me know one cares. We just get tired of these tired azz chicks saying ain't no good black men out here. Then they turn around and marry a jail bird who is hitting Billy in jail, and her on visits.
Who gives a care? If these women wanna date/marry/screw convicts/ex-convicts, so what? If they like it, I love it. Good for them, if they're happy.
I couldn't see myself doing it, but I see no problem with it if any woman wants to get involved with convicts/ex-convicts-- as long as she's not doing anything illegal.

We're so quick to judge people and their relationships when these folks are probably more happy than the average couple we see who seem to have it all.

If these women get played by convicts, then it'll be a lesson learned for her and one that she'll have to live with. It ain't too much different from how these brothers on the streets run similar games and take advantage. Only difference is one is locked up behind bars.

Believe me know one cares. We just get tired of these tired azz chicks saying ain't no good black men out here. Then they turn around and marry a jail bird who is hitting Billy in jail, and her on visits.

You already know it only takes a few to make EVERYONE look bad.

And there are some bad brothers out there...

I do know that his letters got to her. He was a smooth talker and she said she just wanted the man who wrote those letters. She said she didn't care if he was fat, had no teeth (she'd buy him some teeth and get him in shape:lol::lol:) She said she just wanted the person behind those letters! I clair that's what she said!!!

Interesting topic! I JUST got into this show on the ID Channel (Investigative Discovery) called "Prison Wives" Some of the stories are a trip! Some women actually were pen pals with the guys to start and then decided to marry them in Prison:shame: However, some did know the men before hand but married them just as they were heading to prison.

Just goes to show you how desperate some women are...it's really a sad situation, if you ask me. I couldn't do it, but hey, if they like it...I LOVE IT! More power to em. :nod:

I do know that his letters got to her. He was a smooth talker and she said she just wanted the man who wrote those letters. She said she didn't care if he was fat, had no teeth (she'd buy him some teeth and get him in shape:lol::lol:) She said she just wanted the person behind those letters! I clair that's what she said!!!

WoW!!!!

You already know it only takes a few to make EVERYONE look bad.

And there are some bad brothers out there...

Yes it is. It is some cats that need there tails kick the way they treat women. Also I know there are some sistas out here who ain't hitting on jack either. They just like there male counter parts use and abuse folks all the time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I can believe it. I got a cousin, who just moved here. This dude is a straight Thunderbird dranking alcoholic. Yet these women around here love him. He don't work or nothing. All he does is get there money and drank it up. I mean he gets women with great paying government jobs too. They all just say how smooth he is and all that stuff. Blows me away, but hey as long as I ain't got to take care of him, I am happy for him. :lol:

For real Black!:lol: I didn't even record her either but I've got that mug set to record the next time it comes on!:lol:

I can believe it. I got a cousin, who just moved here. This dude is a straight Thunderbird dranking alcoholic. Yet these women around here love him. He don't work or nothing. All he does is get there money and drank it up. I mean he gets women with great paying government jobs too. They all just say how smooth he is and all that stuff. Blows me away, but hey as long as I ain't got to take care of him, I am happy for him. :lol:

I've seen that a JILLION times too Cee! I have no idea what it is about those kinds of dudes!:noidea: But they'll be sorry if they "ring" his azz up by paying for it or putting a ring on it! :lmao::lmao:

Just goes to show you how desperate some women are...it's really a sad situation, if you ask me. I couldn't do it, but hey, if they like it...I LOVE IT! More power to em. :nod:

Girl, they send these guys all kinds of money in jail. One guy even told his wife to send him money for 3 shirts. I never knew they had to pay for shirts in prison!?!?:noidea: They don't get that stuff for free? Then dude get's something called FRP (Family Reunion Program) and he's calling her with this whole menu of stuff to bring to jail. She gets to stay with him for 2 days at a time...6 times a year. He said, "I told her to just get here, and I'll take care of the rest when she gets here!" He said he'd cook for her and all this BS!:lol::lol: She lugging all kinds of bags and food on the bus. Po thang can't drive cuz she had a major stroke the month after he was sentenced. So she all walking with a cane, pulling carts of stuff for the weekend....:shame: Po thang! :shame::shame:

Girl, they send these guys all kinds of money in jail. One guy even told his wife to send him money for 3 shirts. I never knew they had to pay for shirts in prison!?!?:noidea: They don't get that stuff for free? Then dude get's something called FRP (Family Reunion Program) and he's calling her with this whole menu of stuff to bring to jail. She gets to stay with him for 2 days at a time...6 times a year. He said, "I told her to just get here, and I'll take care of the rest when she gets here!" He said he'd cook for her and all this BS!:lol::lol: She lugging all kinds of bags and food on the bus. Po thang can't drive cuz she had a major stroke the month after he was sentenced. So she all walking with a cane, pulling carts of stuff for the weekend....:shame: Po thang! :shame::shame:

Now THAT'S showing you want the dick right there... :lol:

Now THAT'S showing you want the dick right there... :lol:

They weren't married before he got sentenced. But in order to have those 6 conjugal visits with him a year, she married him!:shame::noidea: Yep! Oh and the ceremony was in the prison!:lol: Yall gotta watch this show! On this week, they will have a man on there who married a chick doing time.:lol:

Shut the doe...:dead:

So she all walking with a cane, pulling carts of stuff for the weekend

cmon_son.gif

People together BEFORE prison...........I can see.
(Stand by your man, woman, whatever)

A dumb mofo that fugg or fall in love with a crimminal that is locked up is just a brainless dumbazz.
Don't care how much spin people put on it.
No Respect for them cause they don't have no respect for their damm self.:lecture:

People together BEFORE prison...........I can see.
(Stand by your man, woman, whatever)

A dumb mofo that fugg or fall in love with a crimminal that is locked up is just a brainless dumbazz.
Don't care how much spin people put on it.
No Respect for them cause they don't have no respect for their damm self.:lecture:

:tup:

If I EVER go to a prison looking for a man....I want Warndalyn to shoot me square in the head and leave me for dead. :smh: :smh:

Back