Official "Power" Thread

LOL that's part of my storyline as well.

Sidenote.....Big ups to Tommy!!!!!!!!!!

Another sidenote.....They could have at least gave a good breast shot.

Yea...I knew Tommy was going to tag LaLa when he walked in. Man her fucking eyes....man they look like "nicca this puddin good come get some"

Where is the laptop?

This season will end up with the following folks locked up:

Angela - Because of her relationship with Ghost will appear that she was colluding to get the FBI agent killed because he at one time was stalking her and got him suspended.

Sandoval - The video will show him putting the gun in the office and he will implicated.

Donovan - Because "magically" he went to the office and "found" the gun and it will appear as if he and Sandoval colluded.

Those three will be arrested.

Stupid ass Ghost (being pussy whipped) will secretly try and get Angela out.

Sandoval will be killed in prison because of what happened to Lobos.

Now season 5 will go in to the fight with Kanaan and Ghost.....
Good thinking, but you forgot somethings.

The white supremacist in jail with Ghost. He knows Tommy. He fits in there too. Dre is about to out Kanaan now.

Good thinking, but you forgot somethings.

The white supremacist in jail with Ghost. He knows Tommy. He fits in there too. Dre is about to out Kanaan now.

What if the white supremacist is Tommy's dad and the scenes we see in jail with him with the knife is a scene where he is about to stab somebody messing with Ghost because he knows the friendship that Tommy and Ghost have. Remember why in the world would Tommy's mom move to the roughest black hood in NYC.

The show has so many angles until it is ridiculous.

What if the white supremacist is Tommy's dad and the scenes we see in jail with him with the knife is a scene where he is about to stab somebody messing with Ghost because he knows the friendship that Tommy and Ghost have. Remember why in the world would Tommy's mom move to the roughest black hood in NYC.

The show has so many angles until it is ridiculous.
I believe that is Tommy's dad and I think he's going to protect Ghost. But not because of Tommy, but because Ghost is gonna give him the money for his wife's treatment.

And I think Tommy's dad may have something to do with Tommy's mom being hooked on coke.

Both Angela & Sandavol are shook. Greg's boy is going to get wise to Sandavol but will eventually get snuffed out.

Something about the new black lawyer representing Ghost that I don't like and I think there is more to him than meets the eye.

Dre is getting real reckless and his time on the show may be quickly coming to an end.

When Ghost get back in those skreets he may be on "risk it all" mode.

So what do yall think of the latest episode?
Ghost & his case- The pieces of the puzzle are there for the defense team. As they try to put it all together, it will seem to them that Angela tried to set him up. Sandoval will help to make it seem that way as to cover up his tracks. Only problem is, Knox's rogue CI is very suspicious as it seems. He will probably blow Sandoval's cover eventually.

Tommy-I'm surprised at the smarts that he is showing. I see issues with he and Julio. Plus, the Jimmez Brothers (or whomever) that went after Lobos will probably be coming after Tommy as well. He has his hands full.

Dre-looked very happy running the club. I think in order to keep that going, he is going to have no choice but to kill Kannan at somepoint. I dunno, cause then he would have deal with Jukebox too (shrugging shoulders).

Tyriq-getting ready to mess up big time. He is not the only one playing his part so good that everybody on my fb timeline wants whip him, but the girl that plays his sister. She is very believable to me. Reminds me of my daughter, can be happy and content until something tears her apart inside. She's good.

Ghost in Prison-that white man that is leaning on him, I just don't know how that situation will come out. Can't call it yet....

LaLa aka Keisha-I did not know who she was or why she was famous but, I am a fan. Why Carmelo broke up with her again? If she is anything like that in real life, I would have fell hard for her. Them eyes and she just seemed to be cool and down to earth. La La La La La...!!!!! LOL!

Ghost & his case- The pieces of the puzzle are there for the defense team. As they try to put it all together, it will seem to them that Angela tried to set him up. Sandoval will help to make it seem that way as to cover up his tracks. Only problem is, Knox's rogue CI is very suspicious as it seems. He will probably blow Sandoval's cover eventually.

Tommy-I'm surprised at the smarts that he is showing. I see issues with he and Julio. Plus, the Jimmez Brothers (or whomever) that went after Lobos will probably be coming after Tommy as well. He has his hands full.

Dre-looked very happy running the club. I think in order to keep that going, he is going to have no choice but to kill Kannan at somepoint. I dunno, cause then he would have deal with Jukebox too (shrugging shoulders).

Tyriq-getting ready to mess up big time. He is not the only one playing his part so good that everybody on my fb timeline wants whip him, but the girl that plays his sister. She is very believable to me. Reminds me of my daughter, can be happy and content until something tears her apart inside. She's good.

Ghost in Prison-that white man that is leaning on him, I just don't know how that situation will come out. Can't call it yet....

LaLa aka Keisha-I did not know who she was or why she was famous but, I am a fan. Why Carmelo broke up with her again? If she is anything like that in real life, I would have fell hard for her. Them eyes and she just seemed to be cool and down to earth. La La La La La...!!!!! LOL!

I haven't watched the episode because I moved in to my house last Monday and cable just got hooked up today....but I read about it. LOL

I think James is about to become Ghost in the joint. He is about to run that mofo. The new lawyer woke something up in him when he told him he is not who he is trying to be in there. He is going to bring Ghost inside.

My thoughts on episode 4 is:
La La La La La La.....it's just a matter of time before my wife tells me that I watch La La too much (just like she used to tell me about Nia Long)

....as for the rest of the show, it's all about to blow wide open. I mean, I see so many scenarios that I just can't call it...but me and my coworkers did have a poll going. Who is going to get killed first? After this episode, I'm moving Dre to 3rd, Julio up to 2nd, and bad little Tyriq to 1st. That little kid ah man....(his is a good actor for real)...

My thoughts on episode 4 is:
La La La La La La.....it's just a matter of time before my wife tells me that I watch La La too much (just like she used to tell me about Nia Long)

Bruh!!!!! She is so damn fine!!!!!

LAWD!!!!!

More to the show though....I'm mad because Angela found the tape. Now she is going to fuck Ghost mind up again. Ghost went in to "Ghost Mode" on the white mafia guy in prison. That was classic. Also, I think Tommy is his son.

Ghost's son needs a ass whoopin for real. Lil dude gets on my nerves. Kaanan has got him hooked on that lean and now he is getting his friends hooked. The showdown between Kaanan and Ghost is going to be epic.

When Tommy came out and killed "Tobia Beacher"....folks who watched "Oz" know what I mean...that was epic. The lawyer said "don't worry about it I know a guy." LMAO!!! Ghost lawyer is my new best friend. That dude is on his game. It is the one who put it on Angela's mind to review those video tapes. The black lawyer I think he is going to try and purposely sabotage Ghost. I think what is going to happen is he is working for Kanaan. He will be surprised by the video tape and Ghost will be set free. That is when Ghost will find out about him and put him out of his misery.

Bruh!!!!! She is so damn fine!!!!!

LAWD!!!!!

More to the show though....I'm mad because Angela found the tape. Now she is going to fuck Ghost mind up again. Ghost went in to "Ghost Mode" on the white mafia guy in prison. That was classic. Also, I think Tommy is his son.

Ghost's son needs a ass whoopin for real. Lil dude gets on my nerves. Kaanan has got him hooked on that lean and now he is getting his friends hooked. The showdown between Kaanan and Ghost is going to be epic.

When Tommy came out and killed "Tobia Beacher"....folks who watched "Oz" know what I mean...that was epic. The lawyer said "don't worry about it I know a guy." LMAO!!! Ghost lawyer is my new best friend. That dude is on his game. It is the one who put it on Angela's mind to review those video tapes. The black lawyer I think he is going to try and purposely sabotage Ghost. I think what is going to happen is he is working for Kanaan. He will be surprised by the video tape and Ghost will be set free. That is when Ghost will find out about him and put him out of his misery.
What Tommy did to the rogue CI caught me off guard. Definitely was not expecting that. Yeah, LOL at Proctor "knowing a guy." He definitely understands the game. I remember Tobias Beacher well. I never got a chance to watch the last two seasons of Oz. Seeing him makes me want to go back. I don't think the black lawyer (Silver) is working for Kanaan but I do think he will need some convincing of some kind to make him do right. We will see.

This episode let you realize that the gangsta has ties to Tommy that he want to amend.

Proctor is gonna work an angle to help Ghost on top of what he did by making Angela watch the tap.

The lawyer will find out who Ghost is once he gets off and all hell breaks loose.

Julio and Tommy gonna fall out with Tommy killing him and that's when him and Ghost will def have it out. All the while Dre lurking but Kanaan will tap him out if dre don't get him first.

But dammit that scene with La La.......

And may the church say AMEN!!!!!!!

What Tommy did to the rogue CI caught me off guard. Definitely was not expecting that. Yeah, LOL at Proctor "knowing a guy." He definitely understands the game. I remember Tobias Beacher well. I never got a chance to watch the last two seasons of Oz. Seeing him makes me want to go back. I don't think the black lawyer (Silver) is working for Kanaan but I do think he will need some convincing of some kind to make him do right. We will see.

The black lawyer is acting all brand new. I just don't trust him.

Back