Pictures..2007 J-Sette Tryouts (DAY 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Pictures...2007 Jackson State Sonic Boom Drum Major Tryouts

:tup:

I'm glad they are doing something other than running in the streets, but I would like for JSU to go back to 2/3 DMs.

I looked at the first picture that showed 3 and scrolled just a little bit to find out that they have 5. I think that is just too many drum majors. GUD 2

Well ummm........i moderate over on SF Band Room board and, truthfully, i don't feel like having 2 deal with the drama of sarge's pics bcuz it always ends up with 10 pages of back & forth just like it is now and i wind up closing the topic bcuz of that

Now if i get calls saying 2 merge them, then i gotta do my job

Well ummm........i moderate over on SF Band Room board and, truthfully, i don't feel like having 2 deal with the drama of sarge's pics bcuz it always ends up with 10 pages of back & forth just like it is now and i wind up closing the topic bcuz of that

Only Drama cause of that Gay stalker.......Dirtysouth04
...Which I DO NOT even respond to whatever he says cause I BLOCKED his posts.........

didn't I call you yesterday? :goof:

:lol: what's yo phone number? :lol:

Only Drama cause of that Gay stalker.......Dirtysouth04
...Which I DO NOT even respond to whatever he says cause I BLOCKED his posts.........

Don't bring that mess over here!!!!!

He doesn't post on this board and is not here to defend himself, so leave his name off this board.

Dawn of a NEW ERA.......
144257264-L.jpg

The 2007 Edition of the Jackson State University Sonic Boom of the South Drum Major Fab 5 Squad (AKA...The JAckson 5)
144255810-L.jpg

What happened to the female Drum Major?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I looked at the first picture that showed 3 and scrolled just a little bit to find out that they have 5. I think that is just too many drum majors. GUD 2

You're a LIL behind Times....
When was the LAST time you saw the Boom?

So I just let him rant on and ignore him..................

Tisk Tisk Tisk Tisk..............................It amazing in between your double talking do you really know you are talking about yourself.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your the one who always says you never know who's reading. I am normally on here to talk sports. I hope you know this thread is about to get Jacked.:lol: :lol:

Don't think she graduated; she tried out, but didn't make the cut!

(Photo by 1SGT_Robinson)
226144470_2c39ff8747_b.jpg

Pachen did NOT tryout. She has served her years in the Band!

Kev, why would you say She audtioned but did not make the cut when ONLY ONE Female auditioned this year..... and KNOW darn well that was NOT Pachen! :no: :no:

Pachen did NOT tryout. She has served her years in the Band!

Kev, why would you say She audtioned but did not make the cut when ONLY ONE Female auditioned this year..... and KNOW darn well that was NOT Pachen! :no: :no:

Cause again- he doesn't know these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back