Pictures..2007 J-Sette Tryouts (DAY 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1SGT_Robinson

2007 J-Sette Tryouts DAY 1

Pages 1 to page 26 http://kevinr316.smugmug.com/gallery/2709094#P-26-15

are Stepping pictures, fans in the stands...Sonic Boomers, etc.................

Rest of the final pages are of the J-Settes

143652083-L.jpg

143565210-L.jpg

The 2007 Edition of Tau Beta Sigma....The 13 Ghosts

143604276-L-1.jpg

143582067-L.jpg

Nice pics Kev!

ROFLMAO@ the dudes with the signs saying stuff like "I'm not here to build you self-esteem I'm here to ruin it!"

Mofos used to do that isht when I was on the yard. It's funny how the most shot bodied urkel looking brothas was always trying to put them girls on blast. Me and the rest of the bruhs would always "console" the girls that got berated.

I'm like, "yeah girl, you aint make it, but you can try again next year...why don't you take me number and give me a call."

That's how you boost self-esteem!

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Looks as if the prettiest and finest young ladies don't try out for J-Settes anymore? Some of those young ladies should been cut as soon as they walked on the floor. :shame:

Looks as if the prettiest and finest young ladies don't try out for J-Settes anymore? Some of those young ladies should been cut as soon as they walked on the floor. :shame:

1st Sarg takes some good pictures, but he's known for not showing the best of the J-Settes for whatever reason.

1st Sarg takes some good pictures, but he's known for not showing the best of the J-Settes for whatever reason.

I think that reason has already been discussed. 1st Sarg was verbally abused by one of JSU's Assistant Band Directors. 1st Sarg posting pictures of the Golden Girls and dance teams other than the J-Settes and saying they are his favorite dance teams is 1st Sarg's payback to JSU.
door.gif

Now here is my Don Imus comment to you!!!!!

It is Black people like you that always has got to lie and stir up shat for attention.

You Don't know ..........SHAT...................:tdown:

See when people read those comments like that................
It get makes my stock rise higher because THEY know the truth............

People know that SOME of you have this stupid weird, child like GRUDGE against me and need to get OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just be silent about thing which you DO NOT have a clue about.

You are being petty and making up stuff

And also like I stated several times before....
You would be suprised of who comes on this board just to READ>>>>:winkgrin: :tup:

I think that reason has already been discussed. 1st Sarg was verbally abused by one of JSU's Assistant Band Directors. 1st Sarg posting pictures of the Golden Girls and dance teams other than the J-Settes and saying they are his favorite dance teams is 1st Sarg's payback to JSU.
door.gif

And that issue was addressed and DEALT with and CLOSED......

It is now well know that I HAVE and HAD the people I need in my corner. Plus my work is drawing more People and more attention.................

Anyway....

Back to the party.....................

That first golden girl is not cute at all. she has a nice azz but her face gets two thumbs down.

Well.....THat is your freedom of speech like all..........
What you like and I like are two different things....

No two people will EVER agree on the same thing.....................

Pictures...PART 2 2007 JSU J-Sette Tryouts...

From Sunday April 15, 2007......On the campus of Jackson State
Pictures of the 2007 Prancing J-Sette Tryouts

http://kevinr316.smugmug.com/gallery/2719041#144188352

The Drum Majors went first and their pictures will be posted later...

144189336-L.jpg

SU's Former Drum Major and Some of the SU Nation crew stopped over at the tryouts..

144208096-L-1.jpg

144209656-L.jpg

Now....Introducing the New Prancing J-Sette Captain and the former past 2 year Captain and her side (Jasmine).

144226997-L-1.jpg

Re: Pictures...PART 2 2007 JSU J-Sette Tryouts...

Great Pics homeboy. I guess you can say my frat Lewis Broadway is still SU's Drum Major until May. LOL. I guess they came up to check out the Jaycette tryouts.:ebrow:

Re: Pictures...2007 Jackson State Sonic Boom Drum Major Tryouts

yes, yes, yes...thanks for sharing. :ebrow:

:jump:

It would have been more appropriate for you to post the pics of the three who were chosen.

Also, what the hell are those girls doing? It looks a little soul.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

It would have been more appropriate for you to post the pics of the three who were chosen.

Also, what the hell are those girls doing? It looks a little soul.

First of all....DO NOT tell me how to MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking like IMUS.......Black people like you ALWAYS have to get attention

Ladies and Gentlemen I am sorry for this KNOTHEAD that had to mess up a good thing............!!!!:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Dawn of a NEW ERA.......
144257264-L.jpg

The 2007 Edition of the Jackson State University Sonic Boom of the South Drum Major Fab 5 Squad (AKA...The JAckson 5)
144255810-L.jpg

Great Pics homeboy. I guess you can say my frat Lewis Broadway is still SU's Drum Major until May. LOL. I guess they came up to check out the Jaycette tryouts.:ebrow:

Yep......

Now it is time to SU who SU will have to lead them into the Fall 2007

:tup:

I'm glad they are doing something other than running in the streets, but I would like for JSU to go back to 2/3 DMs.

I wonder why all these snare drummers been goin out??? oh well, hope they got the ballz to match the job:sperm:

are they all snare drummers?

FYI- SHUT UP KEVIN!

Yep......

Now it is time to SU who SU will have to lead them into the Fall 2007

Well I am sure they will announce soon who will be DM at SU next fall. Of course is a different process than JSU's selection. SU's band staff will decide privately. LOL. Lewis did a great job this last 3 years. But from what I hear, it will be in good hands next fall as well.

First of all....DO NOT tell me how to MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking like IMUS.......Black people like you ALWAYS have to get attention

Ladies and Gentlemen I am sorry for this KNOTHEAD that had to mess up a good thing............!!!!:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:
Uhh it's really not that serious. All he said was it would have been nice to share with those who couldn't be there who the new selections were. That is ALL. No, real need for all the big font and bolding.

I promise people understand and respond better when you speak in an even tone, rather than hollering or in this case insinuate hollering.

Hey Sarg we enjoy the pictures but sometimes your responses are way off base. We all have a right to our opinion. If I don't like a response I just ignore it. If I feel the need to respond I will.

Who are the new J Settets? I see the captain but no full picture of the new and returning J- Settets.

Pitures must tell the whole story. :wavey:

Somebody better get him...

I guess he knows not what he does. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back