Pictures..2007 J-Sette Tryouts (DAY 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because like for the fall when I cover the Legion Field Double Header....
Do you think that I will make ONE topic for SU vs FAMU and Miles College vs Tuskegee.......YES, you should.....

Even if it is the same day....Cause you have to seperate that.....

:teleport:

I side with Sarg on this: These are two different events.

First of all, he takes so many pictures, that you prolly won't even notice the second set. I really wish he would just leave his bad shots out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

First of all, he takes so many pictures, that you prolly won't even notice the second set. I really wish he would just leave his bad shots out.

ANYBODY that knows about J-State/SWAC knows that the J-sette and Drum Major tryouts are the same related events, especially since this falls under the SAME school. Therefore, they can all go under one thread.
If these were tryouts from different schools, THEN it would be more appropriate to have different threads.

Kevin just likes to start different threads thinking he's getting himself more exposure of showing off his pictures and then rating his own threads excellent.

ANYBODY that knows about J-State/SWAC knows that the J-sette and Drum Major tryouts are the same related events, especially since this falls under the SAME school. Therefore, they can all go under one thread.
If these were tryouts from different schools, THEN it would be more appropriate to have different threads.

Kevin just likes to start different threads thinking he's getting himself more exposure of showing off his pictures and then rating his own threads excellent.

:lmao:

call it what you wish...............
I do recall someone on this site making the suggestion about separate some of my work..............

We can do this all day....

Friday was one day
Sunday ....True was Drum Majors and J-Settes...Could have done one..

But I said 3 topics................

The fact that Adrian took it on himself to merge the topics together..
So now EVERYONE will not know where the rest of the pictures are.............

When your degree comes in....
Let me know.........:smash: :read:

TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD, ALL PICS FROM ALL DAYS OF J-SETTE TRYOUTS ARE IN THIS ONE THREAD.

Apparently, your comprehension is near ZERO. What Tigerpride is saying is the same suggestion YOU are currently referring to. You snapping 8 pics in 2 seconds is fine. But putting ALL those photos in your sets causes viewer fatigue. I like looking at your pics, but by the time I get to pic # 121 of 650, I don't wanna see anymore.

As for the different threads, this is the same event spread over multiple days. It's not hard to put 'Day1' in 1 link and 'Day2' in another link. But different threads is a bit much. I don't know, nor care about what other sites let you do. I have been assigned the moderator job on this board, and will continue to do my duties.

If you don't understand or don't like that, you have the option of not posting at all. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it will if necessary.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You snapping 8 pics in 2 seconds is fine. But putting ALL those photos in your sets causes viewer fatigue. I like looking at your pics, but by the time I get to pic # 121 of 650, I don't wanna see anymore.

Let me make a suggestion--- though I really feel it'll fall on Kevin's deaf ears.

Kevin, the pictures where you snap several times of the same setting/people, just pick 1 or 2 from that particular bunch. Just to keep the redundancy down of looking at the same things. And just pick your best photos to post.

s phi s is right. We would love to view your pictures, because you're covering events that are of interest to us. HOWEVER, it'll help to just show your best work. That's what REAL professional photographers do. They do not show every shot they have taken; they pull their best.

TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD, ALL PICS FROM ALL DAYS OF J-SETTE TRYOUTS ARE IN THIS ONE THREAD.

Apparently, your comprehension is near ZERO. What Tigerpride is saying is the same suggestion YOU are currently referring to. You snapping 8 pics in 2 seconds is fine. But putting ALL those photos in your sets causes viewer fatigue. I like looking at your pics, but by the time I get to pic # 121 of 650, I don't wanna see anymore.

As for the different threads, this is the same event spread over multiple days. It's not hard to put 'Day1' in 1 link and 'Day2' in another link. But different threads is a bit much. I don't know, nor care about what other sites let you do. I have been assigned the moderator job on this board, and will continue to do my duties.

If you don't understand or don't like that, you have the option of not posting at all. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it will if necessary.

Sorry now is this is a NEW TOPIC to explain where my other pictures ended up................

Blah...Blah....................

But like you said....

3 topic on the other sites....Nothing you can do about it there,............................

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :emlaugh:

lmaooo cuz i be thinkin the same thing. Kev you talkin about degrees? were u even enrolled as a student at JSU?

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :emlaugh:

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Sorry now is this is a NEW TOPIC to explain where my other pictures ended up................

Blah...Blah....................

But like you said....

3 topic on the other sites....Nothing you can do about it there,............................

That is not my concern. I don't moderate those sites. And if ANYBODY was moderating on SF, they would do the same.

Sure Don't......But what he DOES NOT like...Others do.............
I never said that I was an expert....But he SURE is NOT.................

funny_sign_03.jpg

Sarg, does taking 1000 pictures make you good? No one wants to see that many pictures. In fact, I would think that of 300 pics, if you chose the best 30-40, it would be more effective. Group pictures are probably best for events like that along with a few crowd shots (I love crowd shots). You don't seem to do very well in action pics. Not tryin to criticize yo...but I simply refuse to believe that I am in the minority on this. Sometimes, I don't even click your pics because I don't feel like sitting through 30 pics to FINALLY see a nice one. You need to know what is important to capture your events and a GENERAL audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back