Omega Conclave....

The brothers from Nu Phi Chapter in Houston, Texas where there in numbers.
Set the picnic out on Saturday. Posted up in the motor home at the entrance to the Park. I must say I have a different view of Little Rock.
Will have to come back to visit a football game or two. Had a great time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
buckwheat1911 said:
J-State, I've never heard of Psi Kappa Kappa Chapter in Huntsville. Is this the Madison chapter? I was a part of the Xi Omicron chapter when I lived there in late 2002 and early 2003 before I moved to Maryland.

Psi Kappa Kappa was founded last year in the Huntsville area. We were incorporated as a Madison/Redstone Arsenal Chapter. We are made up mostly of military/retired military and government civilian bruhs. Xi Omicron is not very pleased with us but we are making things happen in the area. We have adopted Terry Height Elementary School and Oscar Mason Boys and Girl Club. We have been mentoring the young boys from the school and boys club. Psi Kappa Kappa is a young chapter but we are making things happen.

There have been several bruhs who have moved their membership from Xi Omicron to PKK.

SONNY said:
PKK in Huntsville????

I though Huntsville's Grad chapter was Xi Omicron????

Oh, you boy is in the Oracle for the 2nd time. Go to the 8th District page and you will see the Upsilon Omega Bruhz out for Founder's day. My Duece is wearing the Gold Sweatshirt with the letters and I have the Green Army Fatiuge shirt with the letters throwing up the hooks.

ROOOOO.

Sonny,

See my response to Buckwheat about PKK.
I will check my Oracle when I get home.

J-State said:
Psi Kappa Kappa was founded last year in the Huntsville area. We were incorporated as a Madison/Redstone Arsenal Chapter. We are made up mostly of military/retired military and government civilian bruhs. Xi Omicron is not very pleased with us but we are making things happen in the area. We have adopted Terry Height Elementary School and Oscar Mason Boys and Girl Club. We have been mentoring the young boys from the school and boys club. Psi Kappa Kappa is a young chapter but we are making things happen.

There have been several bruhs who have moved their membership from Xi Omicron to PKK.

Well, all I can say is congrats! Xi Omicron is a good chapter! I see Psi Kappa Kappa is similar to LGG of Maryland. A military chapter, but I have no complaints. It's for the good of the Frat!

buckwheat1911 said:
Well, all I can say is congrats! Xi Omicron is a good chapter! I see Psi Kappa Kappa is similar to LGG of Maryland. A military chapter, but I have no complaints. It's for the good of the Frat!

We are similar to LGG. Although, we're not a military chapter. Xi Omicron is a good chapter and I will leave it at that. We're all bruhs with the purpose but different means of accomplishing it.

J-State said:
We are similar to LGG. Although, we're not a military chapter. Xi Omicron is a good chapter and I will leave it at that. We're all bruhs with the purpose but different means of accomplishing it.

True!

Military Chapters seem to be more involved than Intermediate and Grad chapters.

why is that?

SONNY said:
PKK in Huntsville????

I though Huntsville's Grad chapter was Xi Omicron????

Oh, you boy is in the Oracle for the 2nd time. Go to the 8th District page and you will see the Upsilon Omega Bruhz out for Founder's day. My Duece is wearing the Gold Sweatshirt with the letters and I have the Green Army Fatiuge shirt with the letters throwing up the hooks.

ROOOOO.

I pulled my oracle out last evening and checked out the picture. I remember seeing you at the house.

SONNY said:
Military Chapters seem to be more involved than Intermediate and Grad chapters.

why is that?

The Bruhs are a bit more driven. Most of the Bruhs in our chapter are Majors and LTC. We had LT who recently was reassigned to DC. (LGG) McGhee just made the LTC list.

Guys, shoot the pics my way.

Sonny,

How's my but Jewel Chambers?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back