Omega Conclave....

LadyLuck13

Chocolate Rain
I just wanna say that this weekend was lovely in Little Rock handing out with the Bruhs. It was wonderful being there with thousands of black men in unity displaying brotherhood in Little Rock. :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thanks! That's how we as black men should always be! I didn't make it to the clave but my LB was there.

ROO to the Arkansas Pine-Bluff Bruhz.

Much love to Bloody Tau Sigma chapter.

Congrats to TAU Chapter (Atlanta, GA) for winning the Conclave StepShow. Represent 7th D.

:D

SONNY said:

Congrats to TAU Chapter (Atlanta, GA) for winning the Conclave StepShow. Represent 7th D.

Bruh did you make the trip?

Hell no!!!! :(

Most of STL didnt have power so I had to be with the fam and keep my house in order.

Some of my chapter Brothers went and they said that the Clave was a great success. Only one bruh got Hospitalized. And they even sent personal invitations and flowers to that Kristy Harper chick. (She didnt come out though).

I know the Tau Sig bruhz from 01 to 05. I heard they keep the CLAVE HYPE. Arkansas Pine Bluff bruhz have made their name known over the past 3 claves.

See you in Birhmingham, AL for 2008, Cleveland, OH for 2010, and Washington D.C. for the 100th in 2011.

:nod: My hometown bruhz called me and texted me all weekend. They really had a blast. They said Rickey did a great job hosting the hop show and the picnic was nice and bruhz were all over just being brotherly.

No complaints at all.

The only complaint I heard was about an 'invitation only' pool party @ War Memorial Pool. How the hell you gonna have an 'invitation only' pool party @ a communal pool? :retard: Then again, I don't know if that was directly related to the 'Clave, or if that was just some people doing their own thing ...

Vinita said:
The only complaint I heard was about an 'invitation only' pool party @ War Memorial Pool. How the hell you gonna have an 'invitation only' pool party @ a communal pool? :retard: Then again, I don't know if that was directly related to the 'Clave, or if that was just some people doing their own thing ...

I received an email about the Pool Party. It said that spaces were limited so I guess they didnt want over crowding. I dont know if it was a Bruh Sponsored event or some locals doing their thing.
But I can understand the invite. You cant have too many folx at a pool party.

I guess. I just wonder how much the city made by renting out that pool. Someone got robbed. :nod:

SONNY said:

Most of STL didnt have power so I had to be with the fam and keep my house in order.

Some of my chapter Brothers went and they said that the Clave was a great success. Only one bruh got Hospitalized. And they even sent personal invitations and flowers to that Kristy Harper chick. (She didnt come out though).

I know the Tau Sig bruhz from 01 to 05. I heard they keep the CLAVE HYPE. Arkansas Pine Bluff bruhz have made their name known over the past 3 claves.

See you in Birhmingham, AL for 2008, Cleveland, OH for 2010, and Washington D.C. for the 100th in 2011.

Cool, I will go to the Clave in B-Ham and definitely in D.C.

SONNY said:
And they even sent personal invitations and flowers to that Kristy Harper chick. (She didnt come out though).

Hmm interesting. Trying to out do her with kindness huh. That batch should have shown her face.

SONNY said:
And they even sent personal invitations and flowers to that Kristy Harper chick. (She didnt come out though).

She was probably too scared.
Put yourself in her situation: If you were a white woman who just bashed a BIG, BLACK, well-known fraternity (and her information was wrong and stereotypical too), would you show your face before the members?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SONNY said:

Damn. How much did you lose on registration? At our meetings, if you don't cancel in a certain time frame, you lose the entire fee.

Vinita said:

They were Bruhs working a hustle. They sold invitations for $15. They allowed everyone to enter at 9:30. The TAU Bruhs were out at the pool. THe Clave was a blast, just made it back about two hours ago.

Roo

J-State said:
They were Bruhs working a hustle. They sold invitations for $15. They allowed everyone to enter at 9:30. The TAU Bruhs were out at the pool. THe Clave was a blast, just made it back about two hours ago.

Roo

Team you was supposed to call me.

:(

SONNY said:

Team...When they did the backward step...that set it off! Props to the 7th D...

LoyalTigress said:
Hmm interesting. Trying to out do her with kindness huh. That batch should have shown her face.

Twern't happenin. I knew from the moment that biffa sent that e-mail that she would not show any parts of her cracker ass in the Riverfront District starting Thursday. She might have gone to work yesterday. :rolleyes:

I'm just glad the Bruhs had a good, safe, time, and proved that BATCH wrong. :nod: :tup:

Vinita said:
Twern't happenin. I knew from the moment that biffa sent that e-mail that she would not show any parts of her cracker ass in the Riverfront District starting Thursday. She might have gone to work yesterday. :rolleyes:

I'm just glad the Bruhs had a good, safe, time, and proved that BATCH wrong. :nod: :tup:

Right. I'm sure everyone in the river district wanted to :slap: her after she caused that "ALERT" for nothing. Way to go Omegas for proving her WRONG. trying to make light of the situation...perhaps she heard that the Que dogs and not the Omegas were gonna be "weapons of mass destruction" to their city. :uhoh: While the Omegas in workshops taking care of business; the Que dogs getting buck. :lol

Thank you LT and Vinita.

We are trying to weed out this Goofy "Dangerous" Image the Bruhz have. The Brothers I know are nothing like the type of person that this woman described.

I only wonder do other regions feel this way about Omega and/or other BGLOs?

SONNY said:
Thank you LT and Vinita.

We are trying to weed out this Goofy "Dangerous" Image the Bruhz have. The Brothers I know are nothing like the type of person that this woman described.

I only wonder do other regions feel this way about Omega and/or other BGLOs?

You're welcome Sonny. Well I know one city that frowns at Que dogs, perhaps not the Omega men....San Antonio. :shh: but won't dig into old wounds.

When I lived in Tucson, AZ. The people in the area loved the bruhz! Phoenix also. We never had any issues when we had events out there. In D.C and Maryland, the Bruhzs get much love.

Back