Omega Conclave....

SONNY said:
Team you was supposed to call me.

:(

I didn't hear back from you. I went by the Omega Center Wednesday night but it was slow due to the strom. I stayed at the Renaissance Hotel at teh airport. When I left the Center, I was filling up the rental on Natural Bridge across from the Renaissance, cat walked right past me and jacked a guy for his Hunmmer.

I saw several Bruhs from the chapter. (Dr. Ashford, Edgar B, Len B, Leroy A, etc.) The Clave was out. Hate I missed you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
J-State said:
I didn't hear back from you. I went by the Omega Center Wednesday night but it was slow due to the strom. I stayed at the Renaissance Hotel at teh airport. When I left the Center, I was filling up the rental on Natural Bridge across from the Renaissance, cat walked right past me and jacked a guy for his Hunmmer.

I saw several Bruhs from the chapter. (Dr. Ashford, Edgar B, Len B, Leroy A, etc.) The Clave was out. Hate I missed you.

Team, I was up there with my LB.
I was helping call the numbers for the BINGO game. I was the dark-skinned, 5'9ish bruh on the stage calling numbers. My LB was the short bruh with LOCKS. I had a FRAT Shirt with the Superman Logo on it.

Jacked for a HUMMER on NATBRIDGE.?!?!?!?!(Near the Jack in the Box, DelTaco and Waffle House) That's CRAZY yo!!! I would have never thought that with all the Police that patrol that area. I live right around the corner on North & South near ST. Charles Rock Road.

Dr. Ashford, Bernett (Crabby @Zz), Beckwith, Leroy Atkins (ALL SUMNER HIGH SCHOOL GRADS) all be up there on Wednesdays. Ill see you next time you come to the crib teamer.

SONNY said:
ROO to the Arkansas Pine-Bluff Bruhz.

Much love to Bloody Tau Sigma chapter.

Congrats to TAU Chapter (Atlanta, GA) for winning the Conclave StepShow. Represent 7th D.

:D

What?!!! You mean the bruhs of Lambda Kappa Kappa (BR) repping the Mighty 9th D didn't win? I demand a review of the process... (Dem bruhs gonna have to refund my chicken and beer set out).

Congrats to TAU Chapter! Be OWT Ques!!!!!!!!

buckwheat1911 said:
When I lived in Tucson, AZ. The people in the area loved the bruhz! Phoenix also. We never had any issues when we had events out there. In D.C and Maryland, the Bruhzs get much love.

We have a good relationship with the citizens of Baton Rouge and are now having more involvement with the Economic and Political leaders of EBR. We recently co-sponsored a Benefit Golf Tourney with Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation. It was a huge success...

Last year we established the Lambda Kappa Kappa Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization to help fund our community service and mandated programs. We recently purchased a frat house in the Mid-City area and look to do a lot of collaborative efforts with local churches, business to help provide Economic uplift to the area.

I was told that there is an article in the Winter Oracle about our chapter. I haven't seen it yet... but that International for ya (lol).

SONNY said:
Team, I was up there with my LB.
I was helping call the numbers for the BINGO game. I was the dark-skinned, 5'9ish bruh on the stage calling numbers. My LB was the short bruh with LOCKS. I had a FRAT Shirt with the Superman Logo on it.

Sonny, I remember seeing you guys up there. I came in and walked to the back room talking on the cell. There was a young lady and her daughter sitting at a table waiting on her husband who brought in the purple blazer. I will holla at you next time.

MikeBigg said:
We have a good relationship with the citizens of Baton Rouge and are now having more involvement with the Economic and Political leaders of EBR. We recently co-sponsored a Benefit Golf Tourney with Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation. It was a huge success...

Last year we established the Lambda Kappa Kappa Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization to help fund our community service and mandated programs. We recently purchased a frat house in the Mid-City area and look to do a lot of collaborative efforts with local churches, business to help provide Economic uplift to the area.

I was told that there is an article in the Winter Oracle about our chapter. I haven't seen it yet... but that International for ya (lol).

Mike, the Psi Kappa Kappa Chapter here in Huntsville recently sponsored a golf tourney under the umbrella of our Omega Youth Fellowship Foundation which is also a 501c3 organization. We solicited the local businesses for sponsorships. Mercedes of Huntsville was the tourney sponsor donating a Mercedes for a hole in one prize. We had a reception prior to the tourney introducing all the sponsors. The hotel and caterer were both sponsors. (no charge) We were able to give seven scholarships in the amount of $3,000 each. Send three kids from our adopted elementary school (Terry Heights) to the Space Camp all expenses paid. Twenty students to Sci-Quest. We didn't fry any fish, grill any chicken or sell any raffle tickets. These corporations wrote checks like crazy and are looking forward to next years. The three winning teams donated the tourney monetary prizes to Terry Height Elemantart to help replace their 50-years sold playground equipment.

PKK aka "The Rocket City Ques" also coined by the older chapter as the "The Dirty Thirty"

Roo

MikeBigg said:
What?!!! You mean the bruhs of Lambda Kappa Kappa (BR) repping the Mighty 9th D didn't win? I demand a review of the process... (Dem bruhs gonna have to refund my chicken and beer set out).

Congrats to TAU Chapter! Be OWT Ques!!!!!!!!

I was supposed to get a tape from PsychoJag (he is on the hop team). I heard they have a good show.
Did Xi Zeta (University of Memphis) hop again for the 5th?

PKK in Huntsville????

I though Huntsville's Grad chapter was Xi Omicron????

Oh, you boy is in the Oracle for the 2nd time. Go to the 8th District page and you will see the Upsilon Omega Bruhz out for Founder's day. My Duece is wearing the Gold Sweatshirt with the letters and I have the Green Army Fatiuge shirt with the letters throwing up the hooks.

ROOOOO.

I'm glad the bruhs of Omega Psi Phi helped the only the Black owned restaurant in the Rivermarket area(Clinton Ave) and that was POKEY D's Barbecue. His sales were 300% as of Monday.

pbla said:
I'm glad the bruhs of Omega Psi Phi helped the only the Black owned restaurant in the Rivermarket area(Clinton Ave) and that was POKEY D's Barbecue. His sales were 300% as of Monday.

Wow!! That's awesome!

SONNY said:
PKK in Huntsville????

I though Huntsville's Grad chapter was Xi Omicron????

Oh, you boy is in the Oracle for the 2nd time. Go to the 8th District page and you will see the Upsilon Omega Bruhz out for Founder's day. My Duece is wearing the Gold Sweatshirt with the letters and I have the Green Army Fatiuge shirt with the letters throwing up the hooks.

ROOOOO.

Bruh the Grad chapter in Huntsville is Xi Omicron. I was financial with that chapter when I lived there. A lot of good bruhzs are in that chapter!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MikeBigg said:

That's good to hear team!

J-State said:
Mike, the Psi Kappa Kappa Chapter here in Huntsville recently sponsored a golf tourney under the umbrella of our Omega Youth Fellowship Foundation which is also a 501c3 organization. We solicited the local businesses for sponsorships. Mercedes of Huntsville was the tourney sponsor donating a Mercedes for a hole in one prize. We had a reception prior to the tourney introducing all the sponsors. The hotel and caterer were both sponsors. (no charge) We were able to give seven scholarships in the amount of $3,000 each. Send three kids from our adopted elementary school (Terry Heights) to the Space Camp all expenses paid. Twenty students to Sci-Quest. We didn't fry any fish, grill any chicken or sell any raffle tickets. These corporations wrote checks like crazy and are looking forward to next years. The three winning teams donated the tourney monetary prizes to Terry Height Elemantart to help replace their 50-years sold playground equipment.

PKK aka "The Rocket City Ques" also coined by the older chapter as the "The Dirty Thirty"

Roo

J-State, I've never heard of Psi Kappa Kappa Chapter in Huntsville. Is this the Madison chapter? I was a part of the Xi Omicron chapter when I lived there in late 2002 and early 2003 before I moved to Maryland.

buckwheat1911 said:
Bruh the Grad chapter in Huntsville is Xi Omicron. I was financial with that chapter when I lived there. A lot of good bruhzs are in that chapter!

I know that!!!!!

I lived in Huntsville for 4.5 years. :rolleyes: :xeye:
Im trying to figure out where PKK is from. Maybe they are Madison or Decatur?

pbla said:
Awesome news! :jump:

SONNY said:
I was supposed to get a tape from PsychoJag (he is on the hop team). I heard they have a good show.
Did Xi Zeta (University of Memphis) hop again for the 5th?

PsychoJag is a good bruh...he's come into the frat/chapter and has been putting in work. Gonna work his azz even more this fall for tailgate!

PKK is in Madison and was chartered by mostly Military Bruhs assigned to Redstone. The current Basileus (Alonzo "Guts" McGhee) pledged at Georgia Southern in '88. Several of the Bruhs in PKK were in LGG here in Maryland.

Pokey D's was the first restaurant that I've been to that serve Barbecue Baked Beans with the fixings (meat, onions, green peppers). They lost out a little by not opening on Sunday. The Flying Fish got all the business on Sunday.

Mike Bigg; Ole Eddie Kane (Hop Master) from LKK hopped with LGG last year while he was here in the area. His tight-man (Twin aka Showtime from Rho Gamma at Stillman) was the Bruh Rickey Smiley brought on stage from the Ethiopian Chapter.

This was my sixth consecutive Conclave and it ranks 3rd behind Charlotte and St. Louis followed by LA, New Orleans and Indianapolis.

ALCORNITE 86 said:
PKK is in Madison and was chartered by mostly Military Bruhs assigned to Redstone. The current Basileus (Alonzo "Guts" McGhee) pledged at Georgia Southern in '88. Several of the Bruhs in PKK were in LGG here in Maryland.

Pokey D's was the first restaurant that I've been to that serve Barbecue Baked Beans with the fixings (meat, onions, green peppers). They lost out a little by not opening on Sunday. The Flying Fish got all the business on Sunday.

Mike Bigg; Ole Eddie Kane (Hop Master) from LKK hopped with LGG last year while he was here in the area. His tight-man (Twin aka Showtime from Rho Gamma at Stillman) was the Bruh Rickey Smiley brought on stage from the Ethiopian Chapter.

This was my sixth consecutive Conclave and it ranks 3rd behind Charlotte and St. Louis followed by LA, New Orleans and Indianapolis.

Did you step in the street with ya bruhs? Everybody in Little Rock to Memphis is talking about that.

ALCORNITE 86 said:

Bruh, Im bout to hit you up on PM.
Sounds like LR was a success!!!!!!!!!

I keep hearing bout these beans. I heard they are that FIRE!!!!!!
Birhmingham in 08!!!!!!!! :D

Back