Okay, I missed it....did Kanye go off again...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are just as coonish as he and that damn senator for condoning that crap.
I can't stand that annoying, child minded, byotch West.
He has done this type of crap one time too many at award shows.
ABC was wrong for reporting this off the record comment and the dude that did it is in serious trouble but:

:lol:EVEN OBAMA SAY'S K. WEST IS A JACKASS!! :lol:

OFF Record: Obama call's K. West a jackass---ABC Tweet's it.

In what were supposed to be off-the-record comments, President Barack Obama called musician Kanye West a "jackass" because of the performer's outburst at a music awards ceremony.

Last edited:

ABC was wrong for reporting this off the record comment and the dude that did it is in serious trouble but:

In what were supposed to be off-the-record comments, President Barack Obama called musician Kanye West a "jackass" because of the performer's outburst at a music awards ceremony.

I read that somewhere too! and I chuckled like hell. One of those, "first thing i think about remarks", that Obama had. iChuckled.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Anyone who says anything that Kanye was standing up for blacks only has to look no further than his bald faded white girlfriend to see the man’s actions really meant nothing in the grand scheme of things.

white girl goes crazy (lady gaga smearing blood and shit all over her) yall call that original and unique

black man goes crazy yall call it cooning yall funny

WOW...I don't believe this was released mistakenly, tho. :lol: They had to do something since Kanye said the last president didn't like black people.

white girl goes crazy (lady gaga smearing blood and shit all over her) yall call that original and unique

:lmao:

boy, TSPN keeps me in stitches...y'all are some funny ass folks. :emlaugh:

Ain't got shat to do with black and white.
I don't GAF about either one of them. :lol:

Don't care about this shock entertainer GA-GA because she just silly with her antics and I don't GAF about K. West cause he is an annoying, temper tantrum throwing whinning baby.:lol:

Ain't got shat to do with black and white.
I don't GAF about either one of them. :lol:

Don't care about this shock entertainer GA-GA because she just silly with her antics and I don't GAF about K. West cause he is an annoying, temper tantrum throwing whinning baby.:lol:

Hey frat, they don't make em like they used too. Kayne is a beyotch n*gga. Or as the bruhs used to say.......he is pieback.:lol:

I like his music.....but he got some mental problems. :shame:

EVEN OBAMA SAY'S K. WEST IS A JACKASS!! :lol:

barack-obama.jpg

Thank you Kanye, you just got me the Taylor Swift fans vote in 2012! By then they can vote!

Now go get into it with Hannah Montana, so I can get the Disney fan vote!

Who is Lady Gaga? And normally when white girls go crazy they neuter, beat up or kill a white man. Then get a movie on Lifetime.

what's wrong with this younger gen? They idolize everything, but their own. Looking up to the Italians, Jews, Mexicans? Really? MEXICANS????
Why?
Because some of the black folks that could idolize or look up to AREN'T accepted in the black community. It starts with the adults before it reaches the kids.

They are looking up to those folks because they SEE them with the real money, working, owning businesses and so on.

What role models are we to our kids being on welfare? packing jails? degrading our women? Aids killing us off? low performing schools in our neighborhoods? Chasing smart young black kids out of the hood and into white schools (and WHITE colleges)? Trying to be rappers & thugs?

Yet we will rip the high holy heck out of Bill Cosby, Hill Harper, Tyler Perry, Levar Burton, Will Smith, LL Cool J, Camille Winbush, Jeremy Woods, Shelton Benjamin, the single father working 5 jobs to support his child ALONE, the ex-thug creating a program to help kids avoid where he has been, the black authors, that black teacher that WON'T cheat for an athlete, the sista that won't screw half the hood, the young black male that isn't controlled by his crotch, the black nerd and so on.

Then we want to call them sellouts because they don't want to help or support c**nery. Who the heck wants to help those that won'tr accept it? That's why Hispanics are passing us by-they will gladly take any help.

Sorry for the rant but when you see yet ANOTHER young black male throw away his education to get locked up (AGAIN) because he wanted to prove how much of a thug he is by almost CRIPPLING someone.

It ticks you off more than some moron running on stage for attention.

This what lead to the Black panthers falling. Yall to busy selling out for massa. Sad!!! kanye do your thang man. Screw these lovers of the ofays!!!!

Kanye West gets hammered, goes on stage and interrupts the acceptance speech of Taylor Swift and all of a sudden people are bringing up the Black Panthers, whites siding with whites, blacks siding with blacks...someone mentioned Hispanics...Obama got thrown in the pot along with Lady Gaga and Hill Harper. What are we doing? Seriously? Folks are talking about this like this happened at a UN meeting or something.

My God, it was only the MTV music awards for crying out loud! Nobody died because Beyonce did not win some silly award people will forget she won next week. I'm sure young Swift will continue to make music and Kanye will do something else to draw attention to himself.

Are we that guillible? Are we that stupid to make something out of nothing? Do we have to waste our time looking at race relations over something that is not even important?

Some of these people need to seek professional help and ask somebody what can I do to stop being stupid? :lol:

Funny, but not important. Millions of people tuned into the show to be entertained. And you know what? Kanye entertained. It might have been a little unorthodox, but it worked. Not to have these discussions about social issues over an award called "the moon man."

Last edited:
kendrick stfu!! this is a message board and this america jack; we can talk about what we want to whether you think its relevant or not; go back to the sports board and write them wack azz stories on sports and cheer on the lame azz bears or white sox or cubs or whatever related to chicago; get the fukk

kendrick stfu!! this is a message board and this america jack; we can talk about what we want to whether you think its relevant or not; go back to the sports board and write them wack azz stories on sports and cheer on the lame azz bears or white sox or cubs or whatever related to chicago; get the fukk

Go back to the sports board? If I don't what are you going to do...suspend my Internet service? Oh, no, Luvdaboom is going to get me if I poke fun at the Kanye-Taylor Swift-Obama-Black Panther-Beyonce-Lady Gaga beef. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back