Ohhhhhhhh Karen.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

104934121_2620671034868307_2581422091014570262_n.jpg

Hmm, that brother was minding his business trying to stay out of it.....I also noticed old girl was sitting down running her mouth and let that other woman get too close to her when the bottle bashing went down. She is lucky she didn't get sucker punched.....
Any black man with a sense of pride ain't gone let some racist redneck threaten a black woman like that in his presence... He was chilling until Boss Hog started yappin that tough guy bs to that sista..I already know he locked in on grabbing that bottle just to bat this neanderthug in the mouth lol

Any black man with a sense of pride ain't gone let some racist redneck threaten a black woman like that in his presence... He was chilling until Boss Hog started yappin that tough guy bs to that sista..I already know he locked in on grabbing that bottle just to bat this neanderthug in the mouth lol
Did you see old girl jump off the stool and went to commencing on his head?

Did you see old girl jump off the stool and went to commencing on his head?
Lol yeah..and he's lucky the other black guy who comes in didn't see that clear shot before she did..😂 he may have been with ole girl...the black dude who hit em started timing his move soon as the fat redneck ran up with all that yelling...see how he looked over his shoulder real quick like huh? Ok gametime....BAM!!! lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back