Ohhhhhhhh Karen.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Kroger Karen' is going viral for using a stroller to block a Black woman from leaving a grocery-store parking lot

• A woman named Shaneeka Montgomery-Strickland says she was attempting to exit a Kroger parking lot when a white customer stood behind her vehicle and refused to let her leave.
  • The mother of three livestreamed the incident on Facebook, showing viewers the white woman and a young child positioned behind the bumper of the car.
  • Police officers arrived on the scene, and the two women gave statements to officers.
  • Montgomery-Strickland described the incident as "about the craziest thing" she'd ever experienced, pointing to racism as the cause of the encounter.
  • Online commenters have now dubbed the white woman in the video "Kroger Karen."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAQ6mEl8Jf8

A friend of mine found a racist post from a Karen which was her supervisor that works a Toyota in Plano TX and sent it to the HR and they fired her ass now she is the supervisor. Im going to keep spread Roland messages we need to take their jobs let these devils keep exposing themselves.

That damn Toyota in Plano wouldn't hire me, guess I should try now

Racism is a condition of the heart. It cannot be legislated away, but can only be healed through the true acceptance of Jesus Christ.

I agree with what you said Earle for the most part. However, I can't help but think about Jesus that they allowed getting painted white and didn't contest it. I believe it's Michael Angelo's cousin or someone along that line. It has been a symbol of white supremacy for many years. It is the Jesus that black grandmothers have on their walls in many instances that contribute to the systematic programming of everything white is good and black is bad. Now, don't mistake what I am saying. I do believe in Jesus but know better than the image on that cross (charge it to the mind, not the heart).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back