Ohhhhhhhh Karen.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I agree with what you said Earle for the most part. However, I can't help but think about Jesus that they allowed getting painted white and didn't contest it. I believe it's Michael Angelo's cousin or someone along that line. It has been a symbol of white supremacy for many years. It is the Jesus that black grandmothers have on their walls in many instances that contribute to the systematic programming of everything white is good and black is bad. Now, don't mistake what I am saying. I do believe in Jesus but know better than the image on that cross (charge it to the mind, not the heart).
JRock, you are wrong. It was Angelo's LOVER.

The problem is no one is busting these hoes in the mouth or killing them. For example the Karen with the hammer...the minute she stepped up my wife would have taken one of those hammers and beat the daylights out of her. I saw my wife in action with a Karen at her job. My wife is a nurse and lady told my wife “you are nothing but field hand where is the real nurse.” Not knowing that my wife is the head nurse. My wife turned around and filled out the paperwork to dismiss her as a patient. The Karen was like “I’m calling the cops and the owner.” The owner came up and said “I’m the owner now call the cops.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Had this happen to me when I was a professional musician. We were in Georgia and I and a couple of the guys went to get in the pool. Of course, when we got in all the white folk got out and apparently went to tell management some Curluds was in the pool. I read his ass the riot act when he came out questioning us about being in the pool. Then he wants to start apologizing and using one of the Black housekeepers to vouch for him not being a bigot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back