Officials Decided The Outcome of Losses To JSU, SU and GSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyDog

After watching my video tapes and being present at all games.

Every game AAMU lost to the big three in the last two years were decided by a last minute calls by the officials.

This is a profounded statement. This year we are demanding that officials from the major conferences call our games involving

TSU/AAMU
GSU/AAMU
SU/AAMU
JSU/AAMU

With fair officials Cooper would be a superstar.

We still have to overcome VooDoo, Clock and officials in BR.

all of this moaning and groaning

Maybe you should change your name from Mighty Dog to the female version of your mascot, because you always seem to do a lot of that when trying to justify your loses.

A loss is a loss. Deal with it. One call good or bad should not determine the outcome of a game. If you were getting drove before the call, then you also got drove after the call!!! Your team is D2 garbage.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Mighty Dog,

It's all about being a part of a smalltime school with no talent. You just have to live with it.

NN,

After watching these tapes of the SCG and the September 16th game. I have come to the conclusion that the only thing getting drove was your QB. Drove into the DAYUM Ground. To quote one of the BET annoucers.......

"He's here.... he's there...... He's EveryWARE!

Jamal Ware will be coming str8 up the middle putting that helmet on your QB once again. If he misses from the front Awesome Dawson or Baby Freak Mathis will catch his arse slippin' from the ends. Nowhere to run...Nowhere to hide!

Yall betta three-step drop and throw every down. I mean that with all my heart! :D

Did SWAC Officials tell your secondary to slow up last year and let Jaguar receivers exploit y'all like two-bit hoes?

Richardson had a great birthday that night!

Re: all of this moaning and groaning

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Maybe you should change your name from Mighty Dog to the female version of your mascot, because you always seem to do a lot of that when trying to justify your loses.

A loss is a loss. Deal with it. One call good or bad should not determine the outcome of a game. If you were getting drove before the call, then you also got drove after the call!!! Your team is D2 garbage.

Nasty......

You just get your arse ready for the beat down!! We're going to stick our foot so far up your arse you will be able to use the shoe string for dental floss to floss that one green tooth you've got left in your head!
:uzi:

Nasty, the same official who called holding in the championship game is the one that did us in the last time we visited GSU?

79 you will not get any help this year, opps I forgot about the RedCross they help everybnody.

this is the truest **** ever spoke!

GSU football team hides behind the officials like a bunch of beeyochesss!!!!

I still wanna see the look on all the GSU fans about 30 seconds before they decided to call the touchdown back!!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

and yes we will be back in Bham next year! Pleezebeelvit

79 you will not get any help this year, opps I forgot about the RedCross they help everybnody.

So, the refs did help us by telling your secondary that, huh? I guess AAMU boys are taught to do EVERYTHING their elders tell them. Okay, so that's why they lost to Grambling twice .... the refs told them to .....

This isn't _ _ _:( !

This is PATHETIC!

The Big 1

Listen Big 3 there is a new pupp on the block. It is the largest and the badest D-2 school in the SWAC.

Big 3 and other SWAC School's I'm proud to present to you the Big #1 D-2 power house of the SWAC the mighty AAMU Bull pupp's

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now maybe just maybe the Big 3 wont be so hard on you this year. They may let you win the first 5 min. of a game.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

------------------------------------

homepage.jpg

I HAVE SEEN SOME LAME THREADS BUT THIS IS SICK.STOP CRYING LIKE COOPER WAS IN THE SCG.THE OFFICIALS COST Y'ALL THE GAME.STOP IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y'ALL GOT BEAT FAIR AND SQUARE.YOUR STAR O-LINEMEN HELD TAYLOR CLEAR AS DAY.I SAW IT CLEAR.OF COURSE PEOPLE WILL HAVE A CRAZY LOOK ON THEIR FACE.YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY SEE THE MAN HOLDING UNTIL YOU WATCH IT ON TV.THE REFS ARE BAD IN THE SWAC BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY THROUGH IT. Y'ALL WILL LEARN THIS IS NOT D2.YOU HAVE TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD.JUST GET OVER IT.SEPT 8 THE BEATDOWN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY GOING HAVE TO CALLED ANIMAL SOCIETY FOR WHAT GRAM IS GOING TO DO TO THE BULL DOGS.I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPT 8. I WILL BE LAUGHING ALL NIGHT LONG.

STC60, having been a football and basketball official, I know you can always put a team in position to win.

As an officials we were evaluated and suspended for missing calls. Across the board officials should be monitored not only in the SWAC but in all conferences. I think every penalty should be recorded to see who, why and the time of the penalty. This would in my opinion create better officials if they knew they had to answer for the calls they make.

This is what I expect from you lames..

Typical John Coffey....yall will always find a way to be proud of a loss... "Weze knows weze lost, but it was close and yall cheated, so it is just lke weze won".......typical smalltime reaction.

Originally posted by MightyDog
After watching my video tapes and being present at all games.

Every game AAMU lost to the big three in the last two years were decided by a last minute calls by the officials.

This is a profounded statement. This year we are demanding that officials from the major conferences call our games involving

TSU/AAMU
GSU/AAMU
SU/AAMU
JSU/AAMU

With fair officials Cooper would be a superstar.

We still have to overcome VooDoo, Clock and officials in BR.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling::bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by STC_60
THE REFS ARE BAD IN THE SWAC BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY THROUGH IT. YOU HAVE TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD.

STC 60, just when I thought you were a basket case you type something worth reading.
This is the lesson "TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY" learned last year. Our team allowed one emotional loss to Grambling to effect the season. The following week everyone was still talking about the flags vs. Grambling, instead of talking about Morris Brown assuming an automatic win. After, loosing to Morris Clown, we went to Southern U still talking about MB. Southern punished us for making that mistake.

This year recruiting was very strong and TxSU returns 20 staters. Last years defeats has made them hungry, that hunger will become leadership during adversity. So let it be known to all the road to the 2001 SWAC championship passes thourgh Houston.

TxSU will determine who the 2001 SWAC football champion will be!
Guaranteed!

Originally posted by STC_60
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPT 8. I WILL BE LAUGHING ALL NIGHT LONG.

and the day after that, and the day after that,..... in a little white 4 wall room with no windows because you will go INSANE FROM THE BEATING THE BULLDAWGS PUT ON GSU!

:emlaugh:

what's next

Maybe if Florida had counted some of those lost ballots, Al Gore would be president too!!!!

2 TEARS IN A BUCKET.......

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

:butting in:

If you guys spent half the time blaming that half whitted, stupid ass, dummy you have for a coach, rather than blaming the officials, yall might turn out to be something for once in your football life.

oops, didnt mean to talk so much truth

my bad

carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back