Officials Decided The Outcome of Losses To JSU, SU and GSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still the most balanced team in America.

Now if we can get some good officiating this year we will be ok.

GR, you know I am telling the truth.

And since you cant beat us..what does that make you?

does this kid realize he is smacking "hisself"

SwacMan

I put "hisself" is quotations because I know it is not correct English....OK?

did JSU win the east last year?:(

when was the last time JSU won a SWAC football championship?:(

why did Shannon leave?:)

all you have is decaying program! you know it......I know it.......he knew it......everyone knows it:eek:

so tell me are yall really gonna win the SWAC chapionship this year?:rolleyes:

I heard yall won in 1996 but I wouldnt know because we were in the SIAC back then:emlaugh:

Did you win the SIAC that year?

Let me tell you what everyone knows. Everybody on this board knows that you are going to have a losing season this year. B the time you get thru getting kicked by JSU GSU SU TexSU TnSU AlSU and Im betting on Alcorn, you will be on your way out of here kid....you know...cause you gots to deal with the honies.

And dont act like Alcorn cant beat you cause you were a hail mary pass away from losing to Alcorn last year.

If we are decaying, we are coming from a place where you will never be. But then again, you dont have a clue...I know it....you know it...everybody on this board knows it.

So tell me...do you think you are really going to have a winning record this year?

GR,

I'm betting on Alcorn too. These pups are going to be calling for Coop's head after this season is over ( and that's after gmae 6 for them).
:emlaugh:

TP

Man, I hate to disaree with you, but this time I must.

They will never ask for Coopers head. All Cooper has to do is sell them another dream and they will start to kiss all over him again. Why do you think they are on this board talking all of this trash? They are only repeating what Cooper told them.

He didnt tell them that he has an inexperienced QB with a new system and that the hard part of their schedule is September which means they wont have time to make inexperienced mistakes. Im sure he didnt tell them that....yet.

He is saving that one for his mid-October excuse. Believe me....its coming.

Also, I heard he has white folk on his staff. You know how them Bama folks feel about white people.

0-7

yall are going 4-7 next year.....thats if you beat Morris Brown.

Didnt they take you to overtime last year with your best team ever?

Just Asking

Oh Well

GR,

the only problem AAMU is facing at the moment is that we have three QBs better than the top three in the SWAC. I am truly disappointed that we did not select one coming out of the Spring practice. But I can wait. Ten of the high school players we recruited this year is better than 90% of the seniors that have played 1 to 2 years in the SWAC.

This is why we are not worried. Mike has done all he can to make you all understand.

Please hang around for the after game party. We can go to Clems and the Dawgpound; I promise we will not say anything about the whipping we put on your tiny tiggers.

Coop is the man, it is the officials.

Typical Alabama mentality....

It wasnt the white man that held us down, it was them damn whips. Them damn whips caused all the problems.

Im glad you can spell big words

is that why yall ran Shannon away? because he was white? or did he realize that he was to good for JSU?

Im sure when yall named Hughes the coach he was pissed
:redhot:

leave it to GR to play the race card folks:emlaugh:

The truth shall set you free!

GR.......

In your heart you know we're right! Face it man, no one expected AAMU and The DAWGPOUND to come into The SWAC making the noise that we are making!

NO OTHER SCHOOL HAS EVER COME INTO THE SWAC AND MADE IT TO THE TOP WITHIN THREE YEARS.

BTW, see you at The SCG in Dec. We will be the team on the field representing the East Division.

FYI......
Don't take that arse whooping personal on Sep 29. Hang around awhile and enjoy some BULLDOG hospitality. We promise not say anything about the game!

Remember one thing, Coach Hughes is a good and decent man!
The best you will be able to do this year is 5-6. The 'tiny tiggers' might get lucky and go 6-5. :bawling:

Re: The truth shall set you free!

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
GR.......

In your heart you know we're right! Face it man, no one expected AAMU and The DAWGPOUND to come into The SWAC making the noise that we are making!

NO OTHER SCHOOL HAS EVER COME INTO THE SWAC AND MADE IT TO THE TOP WITHIN THREE YEARS.

BTW, see you at The SCG in Dec. We will be the team on the field representing the East Division.

FYI......
Don't take that arse whooping personal on Sep 29. Hang around awhile and enjoy some BULLDOG hospitality. We promise not say anything about the game!

First of all.....You aint done nothing

What have you done. Look at yourself...Look at your team. You cant beat anybody. You still havent beaten one of the big 3 since you have been here, no not one. 2000 was the best team you have ever had, you couldnt beat a relatively weak JSU team, SU worked you like a field hand, and Grambling beat you twice. So what have you done besides beat Bama over the past 2 years. Everybody that knows anything about the SWAC will easily tell you that you backed into the SCG.

Not only will you not be in the SCG this DEC. You will finish 4th right above Valley in the East this year. JSU is going to beat you...again. Gram and SU are going to work you again, and believe it or not Alcorn is going to beat you. So I will meet you at the SCG, but Get Ready to purchase one of them "sold out" tickets to watch JSU and Grambling/TSU.

And finally, one thing I like about the Mafia is that we are always hospitable.....win or lose. As much as we hate to lose, we dont let that get in the way of a good time. You guys are the ones that dont have a clue on how to be hospitable before a game or know how to hang around and have a good time afterwards. I never rub in or talk about a win cause some people cant control their emotions. You guys are the ones that like to break camp or better yet not show up at all. But thats fine, just dont call somebody else out for being something you are. Im sure yall have to milk Bessie or whatever yall do in Hicksville after 9.

Rock, Glass House, Dont Throw

Oh Well....

So, GR...

who are these supposed people that don't show up and like to hang out after a game?

Who?...please tell! :D

It don't matter if Phat is your man or not.

Who are you talking about????

What games????
Where???
When???

Please clarify! :D

Ntelekt,

Were you in Huntsville two years ago when JSU came to town??? We were there early Saturday morning. Tailgated with the local JSU alumni chapter. Met Mighty Dog and a coupla others guys. They didn't offer us no food. Met Tru and Mike, few others. Met Blu Bengal.

I distinctly recall Mike was supposed to meet us in the parking lot AFTER the game. On the way back to the lot, bumped into TigerPride. I believe Blu Bengal made it back that way too. We stood around waiting on Mike and whoever else. Nobody came. A&M'ers were ghost. They said the party would resume after the game. :snicker:

Compare that to the set we laid out for y'all. It was festive. Food and drinks aplenty. After the game, even in the rain. Still festive. No bragging or rubbing it in. Plain ole good time. That's how the Mafia does it. With class. Just like at Gram. Party before the game. Even in defeat, still festive. We were swole, but we were FESTIVE. With class. That's how the Mafia does it.

Don't let them fool you into thinking that the Mafia has good sports. They were hanging around waiting on that raggedy azz team to load the bus. Seems there was some delay in Coach Jacque Wash Hughes getting the azzwhup stains out of the uniforms after the GSU game.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Don't let them fool you into thinking that the Mafia has good sports. They were hanging around waiting on that raggedy azz team to load the bus. Seems there was some delay in Coach Jacque Wash Hughes getting the azzwhup stains out of the uniforms after the GSU game.

Would it hurt you to get out of character for just one second? Is it possible for you to not take an open shot at JSU? Ever heard of speak when spoken too? I know this is the smack board but sheeesh.

This is what makes you sad. :rolleyes:

I HOPE THE FOLKS IN JACKSON ARE FRIENDLY. I PLAN ON GOING THERE FOR THE GRAM GAME.I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OF THE SWAC PAGERS AT THE TAILGATING AND AFTER THE GAME AS WELL.I WENT TO JACKSON AND PINEBLUFF FOR SOME BASKETBALL. THE PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY IN JACKSON.HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE FRIENDLY IN OCTOBER.WIN OR LOSE I WOULD TO LIKE TO MINGLE WITH FELLOW SWAC PAGERS.IF THEY WERE TO COME TO GRAM I WOULD TREAT THEM FRIENDLY ALSO.

HALL OF FAME ISH

Originally posted by STC_60
I HOPE THE FOLKS IN JACKSON ARE FRIENDLY. I PLAN ON GOING THERE FOR THE GRAM GAME.I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OF THE SWAC PAGERS AT THE TAILGATING AND AFTER THE GAME AS WELL.I WENT TO JACKSON AND PINEBLUFF FOR SOME BASKETBALL. THE PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY IN JACKSON.HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE FRIENDLY IN OCTOBER.WIN OR LOSE I WOULD TO LIKE TO MINGLE WITH FELLOW SWAC PAGERS.IF THEY WERE TO COME TO GRAM I WOULD TREAT THEM FRIENDLY ALSO.

STC60,

If you really want to see BCF @ its best, make the journey to Jacktown when the Jags roll into town. I am talking about +60,000.00 fans two top notch programs with top notch alums!!! We are talking about tailgating heaven. Hundreds of greyhounds, suv's, bid whiz tables, barbeque grills, fish frying, all culminated by two of the biggest powerhouses in BCF. Then two of the best bands in the world in head to head comp. Boy, nothing but the BC tops this ish. This is big ish!!! "If you dont know you better ask somebody."

WHEN IS THE BEATDOWN IN JACKTOWN?I WOULD NOT MIND GOING THERE FOR THAT . I WISH THE FAN SUPPORT FOR GRAM WILL BE MORE THAN LAST.I LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER SCHOOLS AND IT MAKES ME THINK.JACKSON ST. DID NOT HAVE A GGOD YEAR BUT YET THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN FOR TRAVELING.SU YEAR WAS NOT THAT GOD BUT STILL THIER FANS CAME . GRMA WON THE SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE STANDS PACKED.THERE IS NOTHIN GBETTER THAN A PACKED GAME.BC IS THE APEX OF BCF.FORGET CIRCLE CITY CRAP,MAGIC CITY BLUNDER.BC IS EVERYTHING.I LOOK FOR THE FAN SUPPORT THIS YEAR TO BE GREAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back