Officials Decided The Outcome of Losses To JSU, SU and GSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robber:

That is a lie!
y
I was WITH Mike when he and I came over there to meet you and GR! As far as them not offering you any food...I have nothing to do with that.
Hell, weren't you already tailgating with the JSU peeps anyway? *maybe it's just me...but I didn't even KNOW y'all then....*
We stayed on the field till after the 5th quarter and THEN came back to the parking lot....
ALL OF Y'ALL WERE GONE!!!
Hell...if you couln't even remember ME meetin' yo azz THEN, why would I expect you to know if someone actually DID come over after the game(whether they met YOUR time specifications or not)???? :p

I don't know about YOUR impression, but I do think the SWACPAGE "comradery" was a helluva stronger in '00 than it was in '99.

Dang, it's almost like apples and oranges, man.
It's like you makin' it seem like you MET all of us AT the JSU game (it being "homecoming" is another story). Yeah, it was festive and tight, but I don't think you'd invite STRANGERS to stay in your crib, now would you???
*to think...I actually thought that relationships grew over TIME....*:rolleyes:

I see what you're tryin' to say, but c'mon....those two cases ain't even the same! :D

NT

I think you better back up off this one man. The DPs lack of hospitality is like a family secret on this board. Everybody knows it and everybody has experienced it, but nobody really really talks about it. The comradery was good in 00? Did you ask someone that visited Huntsville? Its no big deal, Im sure the visitors will survive anyway. I guess thats just how yall were raised.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Get Ready

Would it hurt you to get out of character for just one second? Is it possible for you to not take an open shot at JSU? Ever heard of speak when spoken too? I know this is the smack board but sheeesh.

This is what makes you sad. :rolleyes:

Hey GR,

Thanks...it's good to know I "gotcha". Was beginning to think you were comatose over there in the Sippi.

Really, what was it that got ya drawls all wadded up. Was it calling Hughes "Jacque Wash"? I guess since it disturbed you a bit, I get a passing grade in Summer Smack school.

Oh well, Anyways...I guess I can give you some props. Yall did hang around last year in Grambling...unfortunately, I had to leave and get back to BR for some family bizness. Since, I didn't make it with the case of brew I promised, I will make up for it this year in Jacktown. Also, I promise to stick around this year...

"PEACE" ...

BTW:
BITE ME!:D

The way y'all were raised???? Interesting....

You may want to slow down, GR...;)

As far as MY dealings...I can't help it if someone is SCARED to eat when it's offered to them! :D I understand about not being "comfortable" around strangers, but dang! :p

"The comradery was good in 00?"

YEs!...can you not comprehend or something? :D

But like I said before....what robber said was incorrect!

Mike

Nooooot

NT

Let it go kid. Its really no big deal. I just was astounded by the nerve of someone from the DP calling us out about hospitality. If that dont beat all with yalls rep (except Phatback). But then again, you believe that 0-7 is going to actually have a winning season this year.

Pot Kettle Black

Big deal or not...I defend ESPECIALLY when a lie is said that involves me! :p

Hell, you believe we WON'T have one....just like you BELIEVED that the last two seasons. AND????

*still searching for GR's excuse about being "called out" about hospitality... :rolleyes:

Huh? Man what is you talking about? Please explain your last statement.

Have you noticed that you are the only one defending Straws statement. Even he knew better...I guess he just caught up in literary bliss when he posted that garbage.

I dont remember your name being brought up specifically. Nowhere in my post did I say..."NT doenst show any hospitality" (at least I hope I didnt). But I read somewhere that if you throw a rock in a pack of dogs.....

Chain pull bark

Dude

Let it go man....You sound like OJ trying to explain where he was that night. Next you will be offering an award to anyone that will testify that the DP are great guest. Its not important dude.

Where is Mark Furman when you need him?

On the subject of tailgating two years ago.

We are mixing Apples and Oranges.

When JSU came to town, I know the DP was not organized.

I personally had paid for several tailgates, but with tailgatings being new, most of the folks who were doing the tailgating close them to only the people who had paid. I could not offer as robber stated, but since then we are doing better. Plow and I set up for homecoming but no one showed up and we threw away a lot of food.

There was plenty of free food this past year because we are better than the time you all are talking about. This year will even be better. Who knows maybe you will get a chance to sit in the skybox with me this year.

We will take care of it. Opps, I know we don't explain smack, but this is an exception.

MD

Im not even speaking about 99. I know we were good enough for you guys to be hospitable to that year. Im speaking of the reports I got about 2000. Like I said earlier...I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back