OFFICIAL: NBA Playoffs Thread

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You are done son. How many lessons you want to learn today? Video clearly shows the feet were moving. Stop looking going by what other men say and use your own eyes. Not good to always follow behind a man.

Ok.

Now you're trolling. (how I know) when you try and toss insults lol, trolling or let me say, I need to try and belittle someone I don't know because my debate skills are ass. Lol

Only men I follow is my father up in Heaven and on Earth breh. That belittling someone (save face) is what women do my boy. Men don't do that.

It's just opinions breh at the end of the day.

Good day my boy.

The call was overturned to the correct call. Lebron and Durant got to the spot at the same time, Lebron was still moving, and he never squared up. The only reason they replayed it was because he was close to the restricted area for charges.

Reactions: J C
The call was overturned to the correct call. Lebron and Durant got to the spot at the same time, Lebron was still moving, and he never squared up. The only reason they replayed it was because he was close to the restricted area for charges.
Exactly

I don’t blame JR. Lue or Hill. Or the refs. This falls squarely on LeBron.

None of this happens if he doesn’t try to pass the ball to Hill with the game on the line while being guarded by Steph Curry.

I keep telling people, intelligence plays a big part in sports. They needed a timeout just to explain to J.R. Smith on what to do next.

THANK YOU!!!!

Some of these folks don’t realize why professional sports has coaches!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

And some folks don’t realize that veteran professional players should know better. JR Smith is 33 years old and been in the league for more than a decade. At this point in his career, he shouldn’t need a coach to remind him of game situations, especially on a dead ball free throw situation. He was just flat unaware. That’s totally on him and nobody else.

It’s like a baseball player who forgets how many outs there are in an inning. It’s on the player to know all that stuff when in competition.

THANK YOU!!!!

I play online spades a lot. Some of the people who play spades really don't understand the game that well and they are always helping the other team to beat them. It's the same way in all sports. To thoroughly master a game, one has to understand the rules of the game first and know how to play well. In spades, some people can't do simple math (adding and subtraction) to help themselves. It's telling a receiver over and over again to not step out of bounds until after he has caught the ball.

Last edited:
And some folks don’t realize that veteran professional players should know better. JR Smith is 33 years old and been in the league for more than a decade. At this point in his career, he shouldn’t need a coach to remind him of game situations, especially on a dead ball free throw situation. He was just flat unaware. That’s totally on him and nobody else.

It’s like a baseball player who forgets how many outs there are in an inning. It’s on the player to know all that stuff when in competition.
Funny that you bring that up

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Have to put signs up to tell a few dummies when to stop running. Now college football is littered with sideline signs, especially with Power 5 conference teams.

Forrest-Gump-forrest-gump-6676511-1280-620.jpg

th

Last edited:
Here is more of the Black female perspective. Note. These are her words-not mine. Don't get on me.

Needless to say she is a Cavs and not a JR Smith fan.

I purposely avoided just posting the link to the first tweet. She is not happy.

tweet

I keep telling people, intelligence plays a big part in sports. They needed a timeout just to explain to J.R. Smith on what to do next.

Wow! For a guy that has been in the league for 13 years. If that is the case, then he needs not to be playing!

Hopefully JR does something special at home to mitigate that game 1 faux pas. Otherwise, it will be that much harder to live down this incident and it will probably hinder his contract negotiations whenever it arises. It certainly looked like the issue affected him in game 2.

Old styled fashion and gutless performance by Lebron and the Cavs. I really don't want to hear about what Lebron did in the playoffs by beating the Celtics and Pacers. The Finals sweep proves those teams the Cavs beat were crap (Boston has an excuse due to missing 2 all stars).
Warriors repeat! They are officially a dynasty now, with three titles in four years. Wished Stephen Curry was Finals MVP though. :confused:

Back