OFFICIAL: NBA Playoffs Thread

As I was saying, you get to the spot, you're outside the RA, and you're in legal guarding position, it's a charge all day.

You don't have to be stationary like a statue

2 plays where they called charges/offensive calls and the defender was moving Lol smh.

I bet yall be hollering that stupid stuff at these bitty basketball games too, dayum parents don't know the rules

"he was moving ref" Lol smh sad

You clearly didn't watch the video that you just posted because it clearly shows where the offensive players are pushing off and also where the refs are making offensive foul calls when the defensive player is in the restricted area.

What?

Breh I posted a clip and there are 2 plays where those dudes that took the charge were not set or in a stationary position. They were so call "moving" more than you claim LB was doing.
So does that mean that refs never make mistakes? Seriously, you see the rule and still ignoring it like it doesn't exist.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So does that mean that refs never make mistakes? Seriously, you see the rule and still ignoring it like it doesn't exist.

1. The ref got the call correct the 1st time, and the reversal was incorrect.

2. I see the rule and I know how to interpret it, you choose not to understand what it's saying.

3. Let me ask you this then, does a player have to be still, not moving, at all to take a charge??

Can a player body be moving to take a charge? Let's see who knows what

You clearly didn't watch the video that you just posted because it clearly shows where the offensive players are pushing off and also where the refs are making offensive foul calls when the defensive player is in the restricted area.

LOL

Dude is the defender moving or not??

You absolutely can have a block.

What I am saying, you don't have to be stationary or set to take a charge like most ppl think.

Posters keep saying Lebron leg was moving or his hand flinch, that dude was in legal guarding position, outside the RA, and beat KD to the spot, he can turn to absorb the contact, he can't lean forward which he did not do. That's a charge all day.

Only way that call is a block, is if LB got there late or if he was in the RA, and from different angles LB was waiting on KD

Actually the slot (C) ref should have taken that call to the table instead of the Lead official.

That was the reason for the call. The refs already stated that. Funny how you can talk about what Jay Williams said but not bring up the refs point of view.

"It was determined he was out of the restricted area, but he was not in a legal guarding position prior to Durant's separate shooting motion," Mauer said. "So we had to change it to a blocking foul."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-frustrated-game-1-loss-golden-state-warriors

That was the reason for the call. The refs already stated that. Funny how you can talk about what Jay Williams said but not bring up the refs point of view.

"It was determined he was out of the restricted area, but he was not in a legal guarding position prior to Durant's separate shooting motion," Mauer said. "So we had to change it to a blocking foul."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-frustrated-game-1-loss-golden-state-warriors

Bro,

Dayum near every media source said it was a charge, even the commentator Jeff said LB was in legal guarding position lol. Of course the refs will state this, they know they blew that call Lol.

Come on dude. LB was already there before KD got to that spot.

Apparently, that comment went over your head. I was speaking about the NBA Charge video you just posted.

Again, Do you have to be still or in your words "set" to take a charge?

In that video I posted, those defenders were moving and outside of the RA, baseline play, dude was outside the RA, and was in legal guarding position, and moving, so in your words or mind, that's not a charge Lol.

LB was in a better position than the 2 plays I posted and a block was called, no a charge was called 1st, which was correct, then they changed it to a block Lol. Come on dude

Even KD didn't even put up much of a fuss, because his ass knew he ran over LB. Normally he would have lost it

Bro,

Dayum near every media source said it was a charge, even the commentator Jeff said LB was in legal guarding position lol. Of course the refs will state this, they know they blow that call Lol.

Come on dude. LB was already there before KD got to that spot.

Dude, stop lying. Commentators are saying that the refs are wrong about how they went about determining the call. You are clearly one of those people that like to stick to their own opinion even when produced with facts. Going by your logic, LeBron's feet were didn't move at all because he was already there when the video clearly shows that he wasn't.

Again, Do you have to be still or in your words "set" to take a charge?

In that video I posted, those defenders were moving and outside of the RA, baseline play, dude was outside the RA, and was in legal guarding position, and moving, so in your words or mind, that's not a charge Lol.

LB was in a better position than the 2 plays I posted and a block was called, no a charge was called 1st, which was correct, then they changed it to a block Lol. Come on dude

Even KD didn't even put up much of a fuss, because his ass knew he ran over LB. Normally he would have lost it
You getting sad now. We are talking about this one play and you try to post a video there's not even relevant to the play.

Dude, stop lying. Commentators are saying that the refs are wrong about how they went about determining the call. You are clearly one of those people that like to stick to their own opinion even when produced with facts. Going by your logic, LeBron's feet were didn't move at all because he was already there when the video clearly shows that he wasn't.

Lol

That's Steve Javy, the retired ref, saying LB was in legal guarding position

This is Jeff Gundy saying it

Lol

That's Steve Javy, the retired ref, saying LB was in legal guarding position

Are we talking about this play? No! You can't stick to the play being discussed because you clearly have nothing to support what you are saying.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

What?

Dude as I stated many of times, your feet can move, your feet doesn't not have to be planted solid to take a charge.

I even posted clips where from other plays where charges were called and the defenders feet were moving.

You the one stating that incorrect Bullsh1t about being "set" and his leg was moving crap, when you don't have to be and you can still to take a charge.

You still didn't answer that question I asked, so you're clueless.

Good day sir. Be safe out there bro.

Could easily post others who disagree with this. Post facts dude not opinions.

You stated I lied about the commentators saying this and that, when I told you that they stated LB was in legal guarding position.

It's all good bro. Hold that L.

It'll be another time we can debate.

Go Jags

What?

Dude as I stated many of times, your feet can move, your feet doesn't not have to be planted solid to take a charge.

I even posted clips where from other plays where charges were called and the defenders feet were moving.

You the one stating that incorrect Bullsh1t about being "set" and his leg was moving crap, when you don't have to be and you can still to take a charge.

You still didn't answer that question I asked, so you're clueless.

Good day sir. Be safe out there bro.
Dude, please go look up the full definition of ESTABLISHED. You'll learn that the word could be used to mean set up. It's okay to admit you don't know what you talking about. Wouldn't be the first time.

You stated I lied about the commentators saying this and that, when I told you that they stated LB was in legal guarding position.

It's all good bro. Hold that L.

It'll be another time we can debate.

Go Jags
Dude, there's nothing to debate. You have post no rule that shows that says the call was incorrect. It's okay little man, I have no problem helping those that just don't know.

Dude, please go look up the full definition of ESTABLISHED. You'll learn that the word could be used to mean set up. It's okay to admit you don't know what you talking about. Wouldn't be the first time.

I feel you bro, you're going to go off what washed up Tim Ledger, who wasn't sh1t in the NBA is saying vs a retired ref, one of the top refs might I add, and a coach who was the head coach for the Knicks and Rockets (Jeff Gundy), plus a player in Jay, who has way more cred than Tim fukin Ledger. Lol

Come on bro.

You got it though.

Dude, there's nothing to debate. You have post no rule that shows that says the call was incorrect. It's okay little man, I have no problem helping those that just don't know.

Bro, you posted the rule, what is you saying?

Be safe out there bro and watch out for the children, they're out for the summer

I feel you bro, you're going to go off what washed up Tim Ledger, who wasn't sh1t in the NBA is saying vs a retired ref, one of the top refs might I add, and a coach who was the head coach for the Knicks and Rockets (Jeff Gundy), plus a player in Jay, who has way more cred than Tim fukin Ledger. Lol

Come on bro.

You got it though.

You are done son. How many lessons you want to learn today? Video clearly shows the feet were moving. Stop looking going by what other men say and use your own eyes. Not good to always follow behind a man.

Back