Official Game of Thrones Final Season Thread

The Founder

So they started out with the hammer last night. I have a feeling the white walkers has been hyped up to be this big war but it will be short and the fighting between the houses will begin.

So they started out with the hammer last night. I have a feeling the white walkers has been hyped up to be this big war but it will be short and the fighting between the houses will begin.
Well they got six episodes to close out the season, but those six episodes will get longer each time from 60 minutes to 80 minutes for the final two episodes.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
‘Game Of Thrones’: The Major Clues That Hint The Night King Could Be A Targaryen

The Night King could have a very strong connection to both Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen — a familial connection. Past and present clues add weight to the theory the Night King could be a Targaryen.

The Night King’s identity remains the ultimate mystery on Game of Thrones. Some fans think the Night King is actually Bran Stark, but one solid theory claims the Night King is actually a member of the Targaryen family. This theory really came into play during the season 8 premiere. When Tormund, Beric, Dolorous Edd, and more discover the boy from House Umber impaled on a wall at Last Hearth, he’s surrounded limbs that create a familiar swirling pattern. When the boy comes back as a wight and is finally killed by Beric’s flaming sword, the Night King’s message is revealed: a flaming spiral.

The flaming spiral looks very similar to the Targaryen sigil, which is a red three-headed dragon that forms a spiral. Fans immediately noticed how the Targaryen sigil and the Night King’s message look alike, with some believing the Night King is a Targaryen, possibly the late Rhaegar Targaryen. While the Night King could be a Targaryen, he could just be sending some type of message to Daenerys and Jon Snow.

Did y'all see how that dragon (Dracarus) was looking at Jon? It was as if he knew Jon "has some Targaryen in him". LOL

Uhm Mike Dracarys is a word that means dragon fire lol. She's ordering Drogon (the name of said dragon) to breathe fire lol.

‘Game Of Thrones’: The Major Clues That Hint The Night King Could Be A Targaryen

The Night King could have a very strong connection to both Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen — a familial connection. Past and present clues add weight to the theory the Night King could be a Targaryen.

The Night King’s identity remains the ultimate mystery on Game of Thrones. Some fans think the Night King is actually Bran Stark, but one solid theory claims the Night King is actually a member of the Targaryen family. This theory really came into play during the season 8 premiere. When Tormund, Beric, Dolorous Edd, and more discover the boy from House Umber impaled on a wall at Last Hearth, he’s surrounded limbs that create a familiar swirling pattern. When the boy comes back as a wight and is finally killed by Beric’s flaming sword, the Night King’s message is revealed: a flaming spiral.

The flaming spiral looks very similar to the Targaryen sigil, which is a red three-headed dragon that forms a spiral. Fans immediately noticed how the Targaryen sigil and the Night King’s message look alike, with some believing the Night King is a Targaryen, possibly the late Rhaegar Targaryen. While the Night King could be a Targaryen, he could just be sending some type of message to Daenerys and Jon Snow.

Yea there are a host of theories about the identity of the Night King. I particularly think hes a Stark. The spiral actually looks more like the the symbol seen in scenes with the children of the forest. The Night King was created way before the Targaryens invaded Westeros so it seems far-fetched that he would be a Targaryen when they weren't even around when he was created.

https://uproxx.com/tv/night-kings-symbol-game-of-thrones-theory/2/

Yea there are a host of theories about the identity of the Night King. I particularly think hes a Stark. The spiral actually looks more like the the symbol seen in scenes with the children of the forest. The Night King was created way before the Targaryens invaded Westeros so it seems far-fetched that he would be a Targaryen when they weren't even around when he was created.

https://uproxx.com/tv/night-kings-symbol-game-of-thrones-theory/2/

I think he is Jon Snows father.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Same thing I said. I'm wondering who will kill Cersi? Tyrion or Jamie? Or, will Arya kill Jamie and mask as Jamie?

I think Jamie will live and kill her.

Also...why doesn't the blacksmith design Jamie a new hand to hold his sword in his right hand????? My wife asked the same thing.

I think Jamie will live and kill her.

Also...why doesn't the blacksmith design Jamie a new hand to hold his sword in his right hand????? My wife asked the same thing.

Gendry is the last living person of house Baratheon. The Lannisters have been trying to kill him ever since he was introduced in season 3 so that will never happen lol.

According to one of the witch's prophecy, one of her brothers will kill her. The other prophecy was that all of her children will be killed, which has already come to fruition.

That's what @96lioness told me. I think it will be Jamie. Speaking of children, it's a theory Gendry's Mother is actually Cersi. Something about she was pregnant before she got with Jamie and the baby died.

That's what @96lioness told me. I think it will be Jamie. Speaking of children, it's a theory Gendry's Mother is actually Cersi. Something about she was pregnant before she got with Jamie and the baby died.

Cersei’s first child was by her husband, Robert Baratheon. But she hated him so much because he was so in love with Lyanna Stark. She claimed that she killed the baby (strangled him to death).

@The Founder George R.R. Martin said some years earlier that GoT fans were very smart & clever when it came to things to occur. I believe that’s one reason why it would take him longer to complete his books. I remember it took a while for A Feast for Crows (book 4) to come out because he literally stopped writing it to work on The World of Ice & Fire. I almost gave up waiting for book 5. Then I think it was another 4 years until A Dance with Dragons finally came along.

Last edited:

Interesting indeed

I’m a bit confused. Part of me wants to believe the Night King is a Stark. But that would contradict my other theory that the Night King has beef with the Starks.

Thousands of years before Robert’s Rebellion, there was ancient war where the Andals ravaged Westeros. They literally destroyed everything, everyone in Westeros. The only people who successfully defeated them were the warriors of the Northern Kingdom. The great warrior kings of the North are known as The First Men.

The Starks are descendants of the First Men.

The North remembers.

Back