Official Game of Thrones Final Season Thread

His fight scene with Brienne is easily one of THEE best one on one fight scenes I've ever witnessed

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
‘Game Of Thrones’: The Major Clues That Hint The Night King Could Be A Targaryen

The Night King could have a very strong connection to both Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen — a familial connection. Past and present clues add weight to the theory the Night King could be a Targaryen.

The Night King’s identity remains the ultimate mystery on Game of Thrones. Some fans think the Night King is actually Bran Stark, but one solid theory claims the Night King is actually a member of the Targaryen family. This theory really came into play during the season 8 premiere. When Tormund, Beric, Dolorous Edd, and more discover the boy from House Umber impaled on a wall at Last Hearth, he’s surrounded limbs that create a familiar swirling pattern. When the boy comes back as a wight and is finally killed by Beric’s flaming sword, the Night King’s message is revealed: a flaming spiral.

The flaming spiral looks very similar to the Targaryen sigil, which is a red three-headed dragon that forms a spiral. Fans immediately noticed how the Targaryen sigil and the Night King’s message look alike, with some believing the Night King is a Targaryen, possibly the late Rhaegar Targaryen. While the Night King could be a Targaryen, he could just be sending some type of message to Daenerys and Jon Snow.
I thought about this when The Night King wasn’t phased by the dragon fire.

This episode felt like a finale. I dont see how they can top that episode. I feel like I'll be underwhelmed for the last 3 episodes lol

I hope not. From what I gathered, this thing with Cersi will be just as climactic.

Also, did anyone notice that the Knights of the Vale weren't there?

I hope not. From what I gathered, this thing with Cersi will be just as climactic.

I could only hope so but that episode was AMAZING lol. I remember the show runners stated it took well over 5 and a half months just to film that one episode.

The Vale was there I watched it again last night. They were shown very briefly in the opening of the episode when they were showing the armies.

Ok I had to read back. He was shot with an arrow right before the "Battle of Bastards."

Yea Ramsay shot him with an arrow. Till this day he is still the sickest of all the villains. Nobody else comes close in my eyes. I've never seen anybody help a person escape. Kill some of their own men while doing so. Then lead them right back to the cave to torture them some more LMAO.

Yea Ramsay shot him with an arrow. Till this day he is still the sickest of all the villains. Nobody else comes close in my eyes. I've never seen anybody help a person escape. Kill some of their own men while doing so. Then lead them right back to the cave to torture them some more LMAO.

Cersei.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jorah died at home, protecting the woman he loved; Theon died a Stark.
Lady Mormonth talked the talk and walked it.

I love this show!

You have it backwards. Cersei does what she does for a reason. She does it for family and for the throne. Ramsay just does it for pure entertainment. He's sadistic. What he did to Theon and Sansa etc was sadistic and evil. He gets off on torturing and causing pain to others.

LOL....Cersei screwing her twin kinda trumps all foolishness beyond comprehension....LOL

I feel where you guys are coming from....heck for us to have this much discussion shows just how good the show is!!!

LOL....Cersei screwing her twin kinda trumps all foolishness beyond comprehension....LOL

I feel where you guys are coming from....heck for us to have this much discussion shows just how good the show is!!!

Back then that behavior was normal lol. I definitely agree this show is the best thing going. I'm looking forward to the many different prequels they come up with. That should clear a lot of our questions up about the identity of the night king etc

The Knights of the Vale were at the Great Battle at Winterfell. They were shown in fighting scenes and a few fighting scenes with Brienne.

Back