Official Game of Thrones Final Season Thread

I’m a bit confused. Part of me wants to believe the Night King is a Stark. But that would contradict my other theory that the Night King has beef with the Starks.

Thousands of years before Robert’s Rebellion, there was ancient war where the Andals ravaged Westeros. They literally destroyed everything, everyone in Westeros. The only people who successfully defeated them were the warriors of the Northern Kingdom. The great warrior kings of the North are known as The First Men.

The Starks are descendants of the First Men.

The North remembers.

Yep they are also referred to as The Kings of Winter. Those are the ones that are down in the Crypts and they are Starks.

Man we are less than 40 minutes away from one of the if not the biggest episode in GOT history

I’m a bit confused. Part of me wants to believe the Night King is a Stark. But that would contradict my other theory that the Night King has beef with the Starks.

Thousands of years before Robert’s Rebellion, there was ancient war where the Andals ravaged Westeros. They literally destroyed everything, everyone in Westeros. The only people who successfully defeated them were the warriors of the Northern Kingdom. The great warrior kings of the North are known as The First Men.

The Starks are descendants of the First Men.

The North remembers.

:cool::cool::cool:

OH MY LANTA!!!!!! BRUH!!! Between End Game and last night........BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget Lady Layanna, that little lady (no pun intended) showed out as well!

When that giant was literally squeezing her to death, I knew Lady Mormont would bring him down! With tears in my eyes (yeah I cried a lot last night), I hollered out, “GET HIM LYANNA!”. My oldest daughter was like, “Momma, he’s crushing her to death!”. I told her, “Yeah, but she got that dragon glass in her hand!” My daughter didn’t see when she picked it up right before charging toward him.

I hate she’s gone. She and Jorah were the last of House Mormont.

When that giant was literally squeezing her to death, I knew Lady Mormont would bring him down! With tears in my eyes (yeah I cried a lot last night), I hollered out, “GET HIM LYANNA!”. My oldest daughter was like, “Momma, he’s crushing her to death!”. I told her, “Yeah, but she got that dragon glass in her hand!” My daughter didn’t see when she picked it up right before charging toward him.

I hate she’s gone. She and Jorah were the last of House Mormont.

She went out like a G!!!!!!

Back