OFFICIAL 9/25 picks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholls St. 38, Texas Southern 14
Jackson St. 34, Mississippi Val. 13
Alabama A&M 26, Ark.-Pine Bluff 21
Alabama St. 27, Alcorn St. 26
Southern U. 37, South Dakota St. 34 (OT)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO) - The Bulldogs will run and gun. Don't look for a 50 - 0 score like a year ago, but the Bulldogs will win big.

Alabama St. at Alcorn St. - Alcorn can't stop the run and the Hornets have K. Williams. Look for Carrie to spend a lot of time on the sidelines.

Mississippi Val. at Jackson St. - Valley gets up fo JSU, but this game will come down to JSU's DBs v. Valley's WRs. JSU just does not have the fire power to go score for score with Valley.

South Dakota St. at Southern U. - 2nd half adjustments will be the key to the Jags turning this one into a route.

Nicholls St. at Texas Southern - TSU lost to PV.

2-5 last week - 9-5 on the season
----------------------------------------

Nicholls St. 35, Texas Southern 7
Jackson St. 32, Mississippi Val. 17
Alabama A&M 31, Ark.-Pine Bluff 20
Alabama St. 20, Alcorn St. 24
Southern U. 14, South Dakota St. 23

Valley's defense and special teams will have to show out for them to post the scores against JSU that you guys are posting. Offensively, they won't score 10 points.

Tigerpride said:
Valley's defense and special teams will have to show out for them to post the scores against JSU that you guys are posting. Offensively, they won't score 10 points.

Valley's BIG GAME is JSU. They showed up last year, but the difference is that they have more weapons now and JSU has less. If JSU can't control the clock with the run, it's going to be a long night for the Tigers.

Ark.-Pine Bluff
Alcorn
Mississippi Val.
SOUTHERN
Nicholls St.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO)
Alabama St. at Alcorn St.
Mississippi Val. at Jackson St.
South Dakota St. at Southern U.
Nicholls St. at Texas Southern

Here's mine, I'm in late, but I'm in. Come on SU and win this game! I am rooting for the home team!

Attack Dog said:
Valley's BIG GAME is JSU. They showed up last year, but the difference is that they have more weapons now and JSU has less. If JSU can't control the clock with the run, it's going to be a long night for the Tigers.
Since when? Valley's QB has played 1 decent game all season. And they're one dimentional on offense. The first 3 teams we faced all had great RBs. You aren't gonna beat us just by passing the ball.

jag4life said:
I guess most of the BAMAs are picking SDSU over Souther "cuz they white".
:rolleyes:

Hey junior......
I can't speak for others on the board (and remember you saw it in print here first).........SUcks will be exposed for their lack of talent this year!!! .........And to top that off.......y'all got to visit both BAMA's in our backyard on consecutive weekends!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Quit yo' b*tchin' and moanin'....."L", 95% of Sucks followers have consistently picked against AAMU.........even though your logic and your head told you different?????? :rolleyes:

BTW, the last time I checked, the vast majority of those posting on this board are free, BLACK and 21.

If you really want to have some fun with this post of yours...........next time put it over on the SMACK forum.

JSU/99 said:
Since when? Valley's QB has played 1 decent game all season. And they're one dimentional on offense. The first 3 teams we faced all had great RBs. You aren't gonna beat us just by passing the ball.

and Green is putting up eye poppin numbers???? I dont even know if JSU has a dimension besides special teams.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nicholls St. 49, Texas Southern 6
Jackson St. 28, Mississippi Val. 27
Alabama A&M 25, Ark.-Pine Bluff 20
Alabama St. 37, Alcorn St. 31
Southern U. 22, South Dakota St. 20

DAHILL said:
and Green is putting up eye poppin numbers???? I dont even know if JSU has a dimension besides special teams.

5. Johnny Keith, Ala A&M 26 65 473 40.0 7.28 3 4 2 104.0
6. Brian Green, Jackson St 35 80 520 43.8 6.50 2 2 4 101.6
7. Aries Nelson, MVSU 41 95 630 43.2 6.63 3 4 7 100.9

carry on

Nelson's scrambling and his ability to run will free up his wideouts for the big play. JSU's DBs will be tested early and often.

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO)
Alabama St. at Alcorn St.
Mississippi Val. at Jackson St.
South Dakota St. at Southern U.
Nicholls St. at Texas Southern

Attack Dog said:
Nelson's scrambling and his ability to run will free up his wideouts for the big play. JSU's DBs will be tested early and often.
He's not gonna beat us running and scrambling around. The only reason TSU. NW and Hampton had any success passing against us is because they had great RBs that kept our D honest. Valley doesn't have that. And its not like Nelson has great rushing stats. You aren't gonna beat us being one-dimensional.

Nicholls St.
Jackson St.
Alabama A&M
Alabama St.
Southern U.
PVU over Open. :tup: lol

PNeck, you forgot about the PV vs Open contest Saturday. :confused: We're gonna' exact some revenge on them mofos as they've been kicking our arse for the last 9 straight years. :emlaugh: PV over Open by 42. :tup:

Nicholls St. 48, Texas Southern 14
Jackson St. 17, Mississippi Val. 14
Alabama A&M 21, Ark.-Pine Bluff 24
Alabama St. 28
, Alcorn St. 24
SOUTHERN U. 34, South Dakota St. 20 :nod:
<!-- / message -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back