GSU 281 115 .707
ALC 51 22 .699
ALST 77 36 .681
AAMU 62 30 .670
UAPB 29 15 .659
JSU 60 62 .492
MVSU 6 10 .375

This week's games:

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO)
Alabama St. at Alcorn St.
Mississippi Val. at Jackson St.
South Dakota St. at Southern U.
Nicholls St. at Texas Southern

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

Texas Southern at Texas Southern - Texas Southern has showed everyone in the SWAC just how terrible their team really is. Back to playing another Southland team, back to another embarrasement for the SWAC and yourself. Nicholls St. by 42.

South Dakota St. at Southern - Southern will come up with the close one. SU by 3.

Valley at Jackson St. - lord how mercy. The Pink Slip classic has arrived, hope that it doesn't come to that conclusion but who ever lose will have a VERY long weekend. Valley offense should pull them out of this one. Valley by 3.

Alabama A&M vs. Pine Bluff - Pine Bluff win over valley still did not impress. AAMU is a much better team. AAMU by 14.

Alabama St. at Alcorn - In case you don't know, only two teams have been sucessful on the reservation; SU and GSU. Alabama St. DBs are in trouble if Donald Carrie gets hot. Alcorn DL are really in trouble if they can't stop the run. Alcorn will take out frustatsion on Alabama St. Alcorn by 10.

Biggest surprise Texas Southern (No chance in h-ll).
Biggest game JSU vs. MVSU (Bell or Totten will win)
Make or break -Alcorn vs. Alabama St. (whoever loses will be considered a fluke)

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO) - PeNut's crew will rise to the occassion on this one.

Alabama St. at Alcorn St. - The Braves will rebound from their lost to the buffalos and scalp the bees.

Mississippi Val. at Jackson St. - JState will get their first win of the season and lead the conference.

South Dakota St. at Southern U. - The Sags will get trampled on this one.

Nicholls St. at Texas Southern - Is there a need? Nicholls St.

The gooddoctor's pick's. This evedently is not going to be my year:

Nicholl's State vs Texas Southern - No contest. Nicholl's wins going away and the Tigers of Houston continue to embarass.

Alabama A&M vs APB - The bulldogs play good defense and can run the ball. What's new. APB has had their moment of fame. Bulldogs bite that golden lion butt.

MVSU vs JSU - The boys from Jacktown are improving. Totten just don't have enough players. Bell gets his first victory of the season.

South Dakota State vs SU - The Jags are improving and should prevail. The question is can Holmes make it 100 yds. 4 games in a row? Jags win a close one.

Alabama State vs Alcorn - Alcorn caught looking ahead by the Buffalo Soldiers. It's hell on the resrvation but them Golden Honey Bees are headed back to Birmingham. State wins one at the scalping grounds. :argue:

Bama A&M
Bama State- I'm willing to take a bet from an Alcorn Poster
NSU
Valley
SDSU

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff
Alabama State at Alcorn State
Mississippi Valley at Jackson St.
South Dakota State at Southern U.
Nicholls State at Texas Southern

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff---------Shocker
Alabama State at Alcorn State---------Great game
Mississippi Valley at Jackson St.--------Another laugher
South Dakota State at Southern U.--------Good win
Nicholls State at Texas Southern---------Another laugher

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff => Thought AAMU had a good team until I seen how JSU handled TnState (like opponents). The week off helps UAPB. UAPB by 14.

Alabama State at Alcorn State => The slide began last week and will continue this week. ASU by 7.

Mississippi Valley at Jackson St. JSU was able to smell Victory until the final seconds. This week, they will taste victory. JSU by 21.
South Dakota State at Southern U. The Jack Rabbits will be running all over the field, but they will get tired. SU by 2.

Nicholls State at Texas Southern => This will get ugly quick. Nicholls State by 1000+.

STRAWDOG AAMU

This week's games:

Alabama A&M
Alabama St.
Mississippi Val.
South Dakota St.
Nicholls St.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO)... AAMU no brainer... Its Pine Bluff.... no matter how good they come into the game, they always get their head busted. AAMU by 30.

Alabama State at Alcorn.....Bama State I think Alcorn is a fluke... Carrie is overatted... they will lose ... close game but they will lose.

MVSU at Jackson JSU It will be closer than expected but JSU SHOULD pull it out... MVSU doesnt know how to win.... they will get close then break down in the fourth quarter... But if Nelson gets hot it could be over for JSU also.... but I will go with JSU on this one.

South Dakota St. at Southern U......SU dont know anything about SDSU so I am taking a wild guess.

Nicholls St. at Texas SouthernNSU Texas So may be the WORST team in Black College Football

PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

Aamu
AlaSt.
MVSU
SU
NSU

PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

HEY PNECK,

QUICK QUESTION: WHY FOLKS GIVING POINT SPREADS FOR THESE GAMES? I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS SOME VEGAS ACTION ON THESE PICKS?? :teleport:

Awite..Here's my picks for the week:

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Blizzle (in Nelly's hometown): The Golden Lions had some ball control issues in their loss againt Bethune Cookman. The Ivan-induced bye week won't help that either. The Bulldogs usually lead the SWAC and Div. I-AA in creating turnovers (takeaways). I'll take the Bulldogs in the Lou

Alabama St. at Alcorn St.: As TSPNer Tierre said, only Grambling and Southern really has had success at Jack Spinks Stadium. Mother Nature sure picked a bad week to force Alabama St. to drop a game, and that rust will show early against an Alcorn team eager to get back on the right path. However, which Braves team will the Hornets see: The Alcorn team that beat GSU and NC AT&T or the team that dropped one to woeful Howard. I like Alcorn at the reservation

Miss. Valley St. at Jackson St.: Who needs the "W" more, Satellite Totten or James Bell? Both teams suffered losses of 10 or less (Valley: SU and AAMU/J-State: Northwestern St. and Tenn. St.) in the last two weeks and both coaches feel their squads are due for a breakthrough. Jackson St. will get that breakthrough in what will be the ugliest SWAC game this season

Texas Southern at Nicholls St.: The H-town Tigers are in the midst of the worst SWAC season since the infamous Jackson St. 2-10 campaign a year ago (Let's face it, not even last year's J-State squad would not allow Prairie View to get the dupe.) Nicholls St. will have their cheerleaders scoring TD's midway through the 2nd quarter

and finally South Dakota St. at Southern: The "Race Horse Offense" showed glipmes of life as Southern brought PV back to reality in Houston. SDSU, a solid D-2 program with a penchant of playing "SWAC Ball" (throwing the ball a lot). Well, they do have a 3,000-yard QB returning, but the Jackrabbit defense has been labeled pourous at best. My Jaguars will wear down the Jackrabbits and the lil' man, Gerald Holmes, will keep the Nation's fans saying "Lashun, Kenneth, Peoples who?"!!!

PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

Mississippi Val. at Jackson St. (Poor Bell)

PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

Alabama A&M
Alabama State
wow...Mississippi Valley State
Southern
Nicholls State

PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

Pine Bluff
Alcorn
Valley
SOUTHERN
I'm sorry tSU, but y'all have given me no choice - Nicholls :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back