NONE of yall will beat Jackson State in 2023

Don't leave that gate open again...
What's up Skool? I'm sorry Coach Prime quit. I'm a big Prime fan. I wish him success, but I just can't get behind his move over there ----->
I'm excited about tsu football this year. Either tsu kicks everyone's azz and wins or TSU gets a new coach. Either way TSU wins. The tide is finally turning for TSU football.

Les's talk about how a common jsu poster tactic is diversion. You know what I'm talking about, well you did get your degree from poo so maybe you don't. So, show up for a conversation, and I'm talking about:
the Jackson Water supply.
improved security for employee and athlete parking
the transfer portal
why jsu has had more president turnover than any other hbcu in existence.
Most of all I want to know what was wrong with Smiley's tail all those years.
And Why Y'all always lying?
So basically nothing that has to do with this thread 😆 🤣 😂. Got it

Well your original position was no one will beat jsu. I was only demonstrating how jsu beats themselves. You're jsu, when you win, you still loose.

Diversions ain't working. None of you will beat us in football and definitely not sorry arse Texas Southern lol...#perennialtrash

What's up Skool? I'm sorry Coach Prime quit. I'm a big Prime fan. I wish him success, but I just can't get behind his move over there ----->
I'm excited about tsu football this year. Either tsu kicks everyone's azz and wins or TSU gets a new coach. Either way TSU wins. The tide is finally turning for TSU football.
Well, yall fa sho know about getting new coaches.

Texas sorry is gutter trash.

He’s mentioning a water crisis, presidents, etc… yet JSU runs circles around Texas Sorry in Athletics AND Academics.

The Sorry University of Texas!
See what I mean about how you broke tail Smiley's just Lie. It's like some of you would rather lie than breathe. The only thing jsu comes close to tsu in is football. I know you didn't say academics, :eek:🤣. Then at the end of the day it's still Jackson.

Texas sorry is gutter trash.

He’s mentioning a water crisis, presidents, etc… yet JSU runs circles around Texas Sorry in Athletics AND Academics.

The Sorry University of Texas!
You're known for being delusional and lying like a rug. So, I bid you adieu. I won't waste a single additional key stroke on you.

Well, yall fa sho know about getting new coaches.
You're damn right. I'm just happy to see TSU putting pressure on a football coach. Win or go home!!
Watch your mouth though, Jacksome St. has likely had just as many if not more coaches than TSU. Hell and they sucked too until Prime showed up.
You were one of the one's that wanted to give Bell an additional year right? I shole hate to have to go search the old archives. But I will...

Last edited:
You're damn right. I'm just happy to see TSU putting pressure on a football coach. Win or go home!!
Watch your mouth though, Jacksome St. has likely had just as many if not more coaches than TSU. Hell and they sucked too until Prime showed up.
You were one of the one's that wanted to give Bell an additional year right? I shole hate to have to go search the old archives. But I will...
Comegy didn't suck. How many times we kicked yall asses? With and without Comegy? Some of our sorriest coaches beat yall asses.

Comegy didn't suck. How many times we kicked yall asses? With and without Comegy? Some of our sorriest coaches beat yall asses.
No lies detected. TSU football has been the armpit of the conference for along time. But ohhhh, a change gone come. If McKinney don't get it done "I hope he doesn't" the next guy is will be a game changer if TSU don't fudge it up. Either way TSU can't loose this year.

No lies detected. TSU football has been the armpit of the conference for along time. But ohhhh, a change gone come. If McKinney don't get it done "I hope he doesn't" the next guy is will be a game changer if TSU don't fudge it up. Either way TSU can't loose this year.
McKinney cant coach.

TSU definitely can lose. Loose is what women are. Oh yeah predicting a better coach while your current coach drowns in mediocrity is a bit presumptuous don't you think?

TSU definitely can lose. Loose is what women are. Oh yeah predicting a better coach while your current coach drowns in mediocrity is a bit presumptuous don't you think?
Spell check and word prediction gets everyone here and there. It is what it is. To answer your question NOPE. The next hire if needed will be an under the radar chess move. Again, if tsu doesn't fudge it up. If tsu wins this season, I believe it will be in spite of coaching not because of it. Hell tsu would have won the west last year if they could have held into a 4th quarter lead in the final game vs. ALa&m last year. The west is at polarity currently. Noone is a cut above the rest.

Back