NONE of yall will beat Jackson State in 2023

Yoooooo..Tp-p, trying to put up a bold front just ain't gonna get it "L" y'all will be lucky to win 6 games ......ask your boy Noise Talka......he has seen the light and come over to the right side where life is GREAT!:):):)
Screenshot_20230307_182603.jpg

What the hell kinda smack is this? Is this some psychological bullisht? What does this has to do with getting your ass kicked?

Screenshot_20221006_185003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoooooo..Tp-p, trying to put up a bold front just ain't gonna get it "L" y'all will be lucky to win 6 games ......ask your boy Noise Talka......he has seen the light and come over to the right side where life is GREAT!:):):)

The only coaches yall have a winning record against are Bell, Old Man Jackson, Tin Man Hughes and Hendrick. Judge, Comegy and Coach Prime own yall. TC will do the same. We have to be sorry af to lose to Annie.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And if yall see this license plate boarder riding around on a car, just keep on pushing..

il_570xN.4296214685_oraq.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think he will stay until we win the celebration bowl in December this year. He typically only pop up during football season
I've been on here longer than you. I know who does what around here. He'll be gone after jsu forfeits a couple games this year. Since no one will beat jsu they must be forfeiting, because their will definitely be some L's on that record this year.

I've been on here longer than you. I know who does what around here. He'll be gone after jsu forfeits a couple games this year. Since no one will beat jsu they must be forfeiting, because their will definitely be some L's on that record this year.
Actually you haven't. I switched profiles a few years prior. And nobody from Texas sorry ever need to speak on football. Y'all are perennial trash and will always be..

Actually you haven't. I switched profiles a few years prior. And nobody from Texas sorry ever need to speak on football. Y'all are perennial trash and will always be..
You went to jsu, so you will lie about anything. Show the original date or it'a a lie.
One thing is for sure, you are never going to talk me out of it. Show up!
At the end of the day it's Jackson, so tsu still wins.

You went to jsu, so you will lie about anything. Show the original date or it'a a lie.
One thing is for sure, you are never going to talk me out of it. Show up!
At the end of the day it's Jackson, so tsu still wins.

I'm not here to prove anything you bruh lol. I couldn't care less what you believe 😆. Talk you out of what? Show up to what? What are you even talking about lol.

Don't leave that gate open again...

I'm not here to prove anything you bruh lol. I couldn't care less what you believe 😆. Talk you out of what? Show up to what? What are you even talking about lol.
Les's talk about how a common jsu poster tactic is diversion. You know what I'm talking about, well you did get your degree from poo so maybe you don't. So, show up for a conversation, and I'm talking about:
the Jackson Water supply.
improved security for employee and athlete parking
the transfer portal
why jsu has had more president turnover than any other hbcu in existence.
Most of all I want to know what was wrong with Smiley's tail all those years.
And Why Y'all always lying?

Back