NONE of yall will beat Jackson State in 2023

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
I actually had this on a the Sports Board and made it a SERIOUS topic (different title) BUT I know yall gonna go left and get it moved over here anyway.
It seems like the rest of yall gave up while Coach Prime was on Lynch Street and you may have gotten even lazier since that man left.

This might be too easy for Coach TC.

I actually had this on a the Sports Board and made it a SERIOUS topic (different title) BUT I know yall gonna go left and get it moved over here anyway.
It seems like the rest of yall gave up while Coach Prime was on Lynch Street and you may have gotten even lazier since that man left.

I blame Lynch Street for him quitting on JSU.

Come on TP. It's only May bro. Waaaay too early for this. I would expect this from some of these young cats. But you old school mane and know how this works. Go git you some hot fritos and a red cream soda and come back in a month or so. 🤣

See Ya Later Goodbye GIF by Carolina Panthers

Come on TP. It's only May bro. Waaaay too early for this. I would expect this from some of these young cats. But you old school mane and know how this works. Go git you some hot fritos and a red cream soda and come back in a month or so. 🤣

See Ya Later Goodbye GIF by Carolina Panthers
This is ol skool TP, makes the board fun when he says this stuff before the kids even practiced LOL

Hey Mane.....you got some ground-up dried horse turds mixed in with whatever you been smoking??????

Hey Mane.....you got some ground-up dried horse turds mixed in with whatever you been smoking??????
Come on now SCRAW... aside from Coach Prime's Spring season, Maynor struggled with THEE. So sit this one out. This is a guaranteed azz whoopin!

Last edited:
Yoooooo..Tp-p, trying to put up a bold front just ain't gonna get it "L" y'all will be lucky to win 6 games ......ask your boy Noise Talka......he has seen the light and come over to the right side where life is GREAT!:):):)

Back