Bobby Womack
Whodini
Freddie Jackson
Ray Parker Jr.
David Ruffin
Shelia E
Full Force
Millie Jackson

Can't wait to watch...especially the Bobby Womack episode. LOL at those in the industry who say you can't trust one of them Womack brothers around your woman...:emlaugh:

*first episode of the new season premieres Jan. 2nd....

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Vesta Williams
Bobby Womack
David Ruffin
Shelia E
Millie Jackson

Can't wait to watch...especially the Bobby Womack episode. LOL at those in the industry who say you can't trust one of them Womack brothers around your woman...:emlaugh:

Can't wait to see the above. That David Ruffin one is sure to be GOOD!!! Oh and Bobby Womack...yeah, can't wait to see that one either!! :emlaugh: :tup:

Vesta didn't look healthy in the face. You could tell that she was either sick or abusing some type of drug. Still it's sad. She was very talented!!!!

Vesta didn't look healthy in the face. You could tell that she was either sick or abusing some type of drug. Still it's sad. She was very talented!!!!

I noticed that also. She was taking sleeping pills also. I think that may have contributed to her death. She was talented though.

I noticed that also. She was taking sleeping pills also. I think that may have contributed to her death. She was talented though.
I heard on a radio station this past weekend that an autopsy report revealed she had an enlarged heart???? Anyways, I enjoyed her music. As much as she sounded like Chaka, I never put 2 & 2 together and thought that she could have song background for her, which explains why she sounded like her to me....I appreciate sistas from all shades and sizes. With the previous being said, I thought she was more attractive with the weight on..just my opinion...

Dang I missed the first episode! Can any of you post on it here. Im going to set the DVR tonight to catch the rest of them.

Nice lineup.

VERY good lineup this season! TV1 is on it with their original programming! :tup:

Yeah, she didn't look well.

I appreciate sistas from all shades and sizes. With the previous being said, I thought she was more attractive with the weight on..just my opinion...

She did look better with some weight on her. Not 300 lbs, but just a little bit more weight. She didn't look healthy in her final interview.

She kept fanning herself as well...sweat on her face, she looked like she was on a drug to me as well.

Very sad episode. It was eerie at the end when she's talking about Ella Fitzgerald being brough on the stage at age 80 barely walking...but singing with a full voice. Saying that's how she wants to be; someone bring her on stage at age 80 then BAM...she's dead. :smh:

She was very beautiful and FUNNY. At least she could laugh at herself.

tonight is Bobby Womack!! :tup:

She kept fanning herself as well...sweat on her face, she looked like she was on a drug to me as well.

Very sad episode. It was eerie at the end when she's talking about Ella Fitzgerald being brough on the stage at age 80 barely walking...but singing with a full voice. Saying that's how she wants to be; someone bring her on stage at age 80 then BAM...she's dead. :smh:

She was very beautiful and FUNNY. At least she could laugh at herself.
tonight is Bobby Womack!! :tup:

I will be checking it out. Probably will record since the BCS games on tonight also.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh that Bobby Womack episode should be good....he married Sam Cooke's ex wife...was banging her daughter...and his brother married the daughter. The wife shot at him when she found out he was banging out her daughter. Sam Cooke's brother beat his ass for marrying Sam's wife so fast. DRAMA!!!!

Oh that Bobby Womack episode should be good....he married Sam Cooke's ex wife...was banging her daughter...and his brother married the daughter. The wife shot at him when she found out he was banging out her daughter. Sam Cooke's brother beat his ass for marrying Sam's wife so fast. DRAMA!!!!

Bobby's brother Cecil married Linda, the daughter of Sam and Barbara Cooke. Linda and Cecil Womack co-wrote "Love TKO"

That was a good episode. I still felt like there were more details about his life that were left out, but I guess you can only tell so much within an hour. Something about Womack's music that when you listen, you are like, "man I feel your pain, cause I've been through the same thing too."

Last edited:
That was a good episode. I still felt like there were more details about his life that were left out, but I guess you can only tell so much within an hour."

Yeah, it did seem just a little empty. But still a good episode. He needs to wear hats the rest of his life.

LOL...he does have a jacked up hairline. They have me interested in Sam Cooke now. His death still remains a mystery to me.

Yeah, it did seem just a little empty. But still a good episode. He needs to wear hats the rest of his life.

LOL...he does have a jacked up hairline. They have me interested in Sam Cooke now. His death still remains a mystery to me.
Yeah, when I first learned about the way he died, I was intrigued too. What is even more crazy is that song he did right before he died(A Change Gonna Come). It is a classic, different from any other song he did. I like listening to it but everytime I hear it, it really does feel like death is aroud the corner.

Back