New Era For JSU Starts Now (Coach Prime Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can you explain why that SWAC-MEAC game was described as a sellout in the tweet? The entire upper decks were empty!

I saw that but decided not to comment. If it wasn't for sale like someone stated, not sure how smart that was.

Those same seats are not for sale even with Georgia State games. Those are said to be baseball type seating and is not adequate viewing for football

That could very well be the case. However, if that's the way they built the stadium (IMHO), it's an eye soar and poor architecture.

That could very well be the case. However, if that's the way they built the stadium (IMHO), it's an eye soar and poor architecture.
You’ll have to discuss that with whatever contractor won the bid on construction of that stadium. I’m just saying the reason they said they couldn’t allow us to sit in upper sections. You’ll have to voice that with Georgia State Athletics dept. If you consider the upper deck of Georgia State football stadium an eyesore what do you call that building outside of the home side of SU football stadium

Last edited:
I believe the stadium was initially designed and built as a Major League Baseball stadium, therefore the architectural design is probably best suited for baseball and not football.

Last edited:
You’ll have to discuss that with whatever contractor won the bid on construction of that stadium. I’m just saying the reason they said they couldn’t allow us to sit in upper sections. You’ll have to voice that with Georgia State Athletics dept. If you consider the upper deck of Georgia State football stadium an eyesore what do you call that building outside of the home side of SU football stadium

Hmmm, Barney Fife complex.....LOL Not sure how many stadiums you've been to that keep the upper deck closed due to baseball....LOL (I don't give a tish what goes on at GSU, was just making an observation based on your comment).

1600983750652.png

Last edited:
You are rerally reaching here!!!

I didn't expect the comment to be controversial. I think it's an anomaly for a football stadium to be a baseball stadium that keeps the upper deck closed during football season, but I digress.....

Last edited:

I believe they are called old dormitories slated to be demolished. But like most things, an environmental remediation is required before demolition is started. Demolition is currently in the process of an old dorm (Jones Hall) in the back of the campus. If you want to see new dorms on SU's campus, walk approximately a mile to the back of the campus and you will see quite a few new dormitories (less than 15 years old) that the students live in. Once SU remove those old dorms around the stadium, it would more than likely open up new space for BRAND NEW athletic facilities, such as an indoors practice facility for the football team. Unlike most schools in urban areas, SU is fortunate to be in an urban area with plenty of space to grow. SU is in the second largest metro area (Baton Rouge) in the SWAC. Houston is the largest.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That’s the end of that about SU. No one cares about them right now. He just said that top of stadium was an eyesore and first thing that came to mind when he said eyesore with him being from SU was that dorm by stadium. Ok that’s over with. Yada yada. No one cares.
#theeilove

Scotlandville thugs are no more thuggish than other thugs in Louisiana huh Beans??? I would hate to think the individuals in the video below are someone's kinfolks on here. Lets not forget where we come from. I'm pretty sure we all know or related to a few individuals who them other folks like to call thugs, which IMO them other folks are the real thugs when it comes to economic deprivation of Black communities including ALL HBCUs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU8UjwhyVCk

Last edited:

It was originally used as the Olympic stadium when we had it in Atlanta and then it was revamped for baseball

I believe the stadium was initially designed and built as a Major League Baseball stadium, therefore the architectural design is probably best suited for baseball and not football.

No, it was built for the 1996 Olympics and then turned into the baseball stadium

430.png

turner-field.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back