NCAA lifts Oklahoma State APR penalty....

So according to some, the SWAC is full of illiterate dummies that put athletics before academics.

But it's OK for OSU to play with a bunch of illiterate dummies because they (Pickens) got money and was able to "find" missing paperwork (but folks are too damn proud to admit that SU went through the exact same situation)
thank you

The APR is nothing more than mythical brass rings that the NCAA puts out there to show that they care about students-athletes. HBCU's get whacked while FSU, UNC, Miami and the big boys have hand scandals for years and they still haven't got punished

This is true in a sense...But how this got started was because the black community got into an uproar about the black student-athletes being used and not graduating at these FSU's, UNC's, Miami's and ect...so they created this
numbers game to appease you people and guess what it showed that not only were the PWC's guilt but our very own were accomplices in this fraud of using and not graduating it's student-athletes so when we don't meet the standards we will continue to pay the price...How dare us show the world their flaws!

thank you

Thank you? please!

You see how fast they got their schitt in order? How long is it taking SU? OSU was obviously NOT covering up anything. A dude from the 90s (STILL can't get over that) just so happened to graduate and they used that to ADD to their number. They didn't have to go fix add numbers. This was a NEW number.

Class dismissed.

This is true in a sense...But how this got started was because the black community got into an uproar about the black student-athletes being used and not graduating at these FSU's, UNC's, Miami's and ect...so they created this
numbers game to appease you people and guess what it showed that not only were the PWC's guilt but our very own were accomplices in this fraud of using and not graduating it's student-athletes so when we don't meet the standards we will continue to pay the price...How dare us show the world their flaws!

Exactly who in the Black community was complaining? Was it Jesse, Al, or someone else?

Please reference any writings or article to prove your point.

Also, I know of one school in Louisiana that is similar to FSU's, UNC's, Miami's and etc. who's athletes are always getting arrested.

Last edited:

This dude be killing me.. dude we STILL complain. :lmao:

Why you gotta make is seem like everyone has to do a research paper for you? (with references no less.. :lmao: )

This dude be killing me.. dude we STILL complain. :lmao:

Why you gotta make is seem like everyone has to do a research paper for you? (with references no less.. :lmao: )

I never known it to be a top media story, but if you did, please share.

Last edited:
Exactly who in the Black community was complaining? Was it Jesse, Al, or someone else?

Also, I know of one school in Louisiana that is similar to FSU's, UNC's, Miami's and etc. who's athletes are always getting arrested.

Okay and your off topic point is...Man stay focus I know you have a hard on for Southern and their arrested athletes!

Thank you but we all know he went to Southern so well we all....!

I hear you Gloria James, but we know your kind can come up with some tall tales without one piece of evidence. :lmao:

And you do realize you just co-signed one of TP's posts. :lmao:

Watch it 662. GR will come in here and say not to worry about what the "WHITE FOLKS" are doing. Yet he wants us to play by the rules that they wrote and constantly break in a "White" run NCAA. He will say "WE" got to do better. I thought all colleges were places of HIGHER LEARNING.

Man the NCAA can kiss JR's arse. Fugg them mofos. They don't care about APR their damn selves. Hell, when the Power 5 goes official with their plans, they will probably not even allow APR to be mentioned for them as a rule.

There you go lying again. Ima say this one mo time. Im the one who said 3 years ago that SWAC players were no dumber than athletes in other conferences, they just have money to cover it up and put them in easy majors and move them along. YOU ALL were the ones talking about how dumb JSU players were and they just needed to go to class. But thats OK...Look at us now and look at the rest of you dumb schools.

There are 6 dumb schools in this conference. Yall can make all the excuses you want. When we were trying to say this SAME thing 3 years ago none of yall were having it. So we aint having it now. Tell your dumb ass players and your dumb ass administrations to get it together. Quit looking at OSU and do what you can the right way

Last edited:
So the NCAA let OSU use academic information from a football player whose eligibility was up fifteen years ago or more, and who played before the APR era was even in existence?

Last edited:
Well anyone that pays attention to my posts know that I don't do any name calling to people and especially student athletes when I have said for years that they read this board so save that lie with the "they" especially when it has come from the Valley posters.

You all are STILL doing it to this day and are supposed to be grown men when yall know damn well that APR is nothing but a farce. This OSU situation just proved it.

Thats not true. You do just as much name calling and throw your jabs too. Dont hide your hands now. Yours is one of the most dumb schools in the conference and should lead the charge to go D2.

Thank you? please!

You see how fast they got their schitt in order? How long is it taking SU? OSU was obviously NOT covering up anything. A dude from the 90s (STILL can't get over that) just so happened to graduate and they used that to ADD to their number. They didn't have to go fix add numbers. This was a NEW number.

Class dismissed.
At the end of the day, they have something most HBCUs don't and that is MONEY.

Do you just pick this stuff out of your ass than decide to share it?

Ditto CLeB. Money!

More futile excuses. AAMU....no excuses. Grambling....no excuses. JSU....no excuses. Alcorn.....no excuses. ALL of those schools don't have money rolling out of wallets but guess what? Their APR is up to par. If those schools can do it, why not yours?

So according to some, the SWAC is full of illiterate dummies that put athletics before academics.

But it's OK for OSU to play with a bunch of illiterate dummies because they (Pickens) got money and was able to "find" missing paperwork (but folks are too damn proud to admit that SU went through the exact same situation)

HOW is this like su? su didn't have ANY....nada, zero, zilch records. Heck, even if Okl State made up the records, they HAD something. LOL!!

More futile excuses. AAMU....no excuses. Grambling....no excuses. JSU....no excuses. Alcorn.....no excuses. ALL of those schools don't have money rolling out of wallets but guess what? Their APR is up to par. If those schools can do it, why not yours?

The only excuse Grambling, AAMU and Alcorn have is that they recruited poor athletes with good grades. Loser teams can have good APR. Let's see how Alcorn does now that it seems that they might be trying to recruit some talent. ..and let's watch the rest of them try to be like JSU as they fall by the wayside in a their sad attempts to get our level of talent and aptitude.

1990s tho? ... did they want this to get in the paper. The NCAA might not realize this was REALLY from the 90s. I think Oklahoma leaked this to the press to get them in trouble.. :lol:

HOW is this like su? su didn't have ANY....nada, zero, zilch records. Heck, even if Okl State made up the records, they HAD something. LOL!!

he says SU "went through the same exact situation". .. :smh:

1.) the situation are not even remotely similar
2.) SU is STILL going thru.. not WENT thru... :lol:

The only excuse Grambling, AAMU and Alcorn have is that they recruited poor athletes with good grades. Loser teams can have good APR. Let's see how Alcorn does now that it seems that they might be trying to recruit some talent. ..and let's watch the rest of them try to be like JSU as they fall by the wayside in a their sad attempts to get our level of talent and aptitude.

You KNOW this isn't going to happen and so does Duer. Why else would he keep lowering the academic bar for those schools who are on academic probation?
Is it REALLY about money or deep down does Duer know something many of us don't want to admit, which is some schools just can't get it right for three straight years.

You KNOW this isn't going to happen and so does Duer. Why else would he keep lowering the academic bar for those schools who are on academic probation?
Is it REALLY about money or deep down does Duer know something many of us don't want to admit, which is some schools just can't get it right for three straight years.

Duer needs to get off the dummy train

Back