NBA Playoffs 2011

Hornets could handle LA bigs. I think the Lakers should easily the Mavs. its gonna be grandpa vs grandpa at the PG. derek fisher and jason kidd. i hope both of them take it to the house after this year

Da Bulls will have home court advantage at Phillips Arena. Kurt Hinrich developed a hamstring problem because he doesn't want to play against his former team.

Heck, even if he didn't have a hamstring issue, Kirk would still have a hard time guarding Rose. I think the Hawks will take a page out of the Pacers playbook and put a bigger defender on him like a Crawford, Marvin Williams, Joe Johnson or someone of that ilk. You even might see Josh Smith get a run at Rose.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
58675286.jpg

10717hx.gif

I think the Bulls are going to crash and Burn. I can't see LA losing this next series. It is really a joke.

Re: Mavs-Blazers

Well, if the Bulls don't get anything from Carlos Boozer, then the Bulls will crash and burn. I think Chicago has enough to get past Atlanta even with Boozer being inconsistent. But not Boston or Miami.

Well, if the Bulls don't get anything from Carlos Boozer, then the Bulls will crash and burn. I think Chicago has enough to get past Atlanta even with Boozer being inconsistent. But not Boston or Miami.

Yes, I think they are going out in the Conference Finals. I don't think D Rose alone, beats MIA or Boston.

Yes, I think they are going out in the Conference Finals. I don't think D Rose alone, beats MIA or Boston.

No single player is capable of beating a great team by himself. Not in the history of the NBA has that happened. If Chicago gets consistent performances from Boozer on the offense end, I think the Bulls should beat Miami or Boston just due to the way that squad plays defense/rebounds and their solid bench depth. Miami still can't figure out how to win games at the end. This has been going on for the last few months now. That has to be a concern.

I don't think MIA wins it either. I am just praying that someone beats the Lakers. I see them skipping through the west unless a miracle happens.

This is all pretty interesting commentary! I thk Miami and Dallas will appear in the Finals and I also thk Boston and LA are playing old!

I agree with the first statement. miami will have to contend with Noah's energy. Their pf and c ain't sh@t. Was bosh even a factor/presence in game 1? The league is still sleep on Taj Gibson. He's more than adequate. The Bulls can D-up boston. You know Boozer doesn't play defense. His offense and his big mouth will be missed. "AND 1!!!!!!" and "GIVE ME THAT SH@T!!!!!!". Kurt Thomas will put an mf on his azz and still hit a jumper. The semi's of the eastern conference will be interesting. I can't believe no one in the western confernce can't stop Zach Randolph od azz. :lol:

I agree with the first statement. miami will have to contend with Noah's energy. Their pf and c ain't sh@t. Was bosh even a factor/presence in game 1? The league is still sleep on Taj Gibson. He's more than adequate. The Bulls can D-up boston. You know Boozer doesn't play defense. His offense and his big mouth will be missed. "AND 1!!!!!!" and "GIVE ME THAT SH@T!!!!!!". Kurt Thomas will put an mf on his azz and still hit a jumper. The semi's of the eastern conference will be interesting. I can't believe no one in the western confernce can't stop Zach Randolph od azz. :lol:

Yeah, apparently Boozer is dealing with turf toe and other injuries lower body injuries. So that's why he's been bad in the playoffs so far.

Man, I love me some (Big Sexy) Kurt Thomas. That guy sets the hardest screens in the world, and he got those quick hands on the block that allows him to strip balls from guys. I like Gibson, too. That guy crashes the boards, can block shots and can hit a spot up jumper. He's Ibaka light. He was beast on the defensive end in Game 5 against the Pacers.

You will see that guy check Josh Smith and Al Horford during the series. This should be an interesting match up.

Oh, and Zach Randolph out there playing that old man basketball on offense. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Man, I love me some (Big Sexy) Kurt Thomas. That guy sets the hardest screens in the world, and he got those quick hands on the block that allows him to strip balls from guys.

Hold up....violations all in here.:uhoh::shame:

lmaooooo at tony

shaq need to stop eating dem neckbone sammiches, if he get out on the floor he aint gonna last 3 minutes

Chris Dimino of 790 has no love for the hawks. He's blasting them left and right on our local sports radio and tv shows. But I do agree with him as far as the teams attitude. I fell out when he said that Al Horford is thinking, "What have I done to deserve this". I also agree that Josh Smith has never met a shot he doesn't like. :lol: The rest of this series will be interesting.

Back