NBA Playoffs 2011

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mavs-Blazers

Game Three:
I missed the game but am wondering. Was the game more of a Portland comeback or a Dallas choke?

Re: Mavs-Blazers

This is the time that so-called superstars like Dirk should be rising to the top, but can't, because as usual he don't know how.

Lakers and Hornets was pretty good last nite. Why Gasol pouting so much? Da hell is wrong with him. His brother is playing better than him

Lakers and Hornets was pretty good last nite. Why Gasol pouting so much? Da hell is wrong with him. His brother is playing better than him

Gasol and Bynum are soft as effing tissue. Bynum shows flashes of having a meanstreak and then his punk arse goes and cries over a stubbed toe or some shat. Bynum has potential to be a dominate big man if he ever stops acting so p#ssy. Gasol is just soft and the refs protect his weak Euro azz.

That's why he's pouting. But, he's probably pouting no more than Ebok, GR, and JayRob.

Gasol and Bynum are soft as effing tissue. Bynum shows flashes of having a meanstreak and then his punk arse goes and cries over a stubbed toe or some shat. Bynum has potential to be a dominate big man if he ever stops acting so p#ssy. Gasol is just soft and the refs protect his weak Euro azz.

you absolutely right about Gasol being soft. Him and Dirk are 2 big soft foreigners. Black swan my ass

phpV2jyRqSweepBoston.jpg

The Hawks have made things interesting. I'm not suprised, they have the talent. They are a tough out when they WANT to play. But what else do you expect, their backcourt contains to former Chicago Bulls guards. Both were first round picks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It looks like we are witnessing the death of the San Antonio Spurs. The Grizzlies are tearing them a new one.

It looks like we are witnessing the death of the San Antonio Spurs. The Grizzlies are tearing them a new one.

Having been at the game a few rows behind the Spurs bench, it was odd watching that team mentally check out of a game like that. But more than anything, they overachieved during the regular season. This is basically the same roster that was the 7th seed a year ago. They're a small jump shooting team, which means they're perfect for the regular season but will struggle any bigger, more physical team in the playoffs. They have an odd roster that's simultaneously old and inexperienced. It's time for them to start over, but I really don't see how they can.

well the spurs got lucky and came back to life again. the grizzles looked shellshocked in OT.

ohh and that young man KEVIN DURANT was all beast last nite!!!! Rose is the MVP but KD is shole gonna give him a run for his money

I agree. I think OKC is the only squad in the West that can match the Lakers front line.

I'm not quite sold on OKC. It's going to be awfully hard to win a title with virtually no post offense or inside scoring. It wasn't a major issue against Denver because the Nuggets were content to run up and down the court against them, but against Memphis or San Antonio or later on against the Lakers, teams that will slow the tempo down and grind out games, their lack of a post player could come back to haunt them. In fact, I can't think of a single team that's won a title that way.

I'm not quite sold on OKC. It's going to be awfully hard to win a title with virtually no post offense or inside scoring. It wasn't a major issue against Denver because the Nuggets were content to run up and down the court against them, but against Memphis or San Antonio or later on against the Lakers, teams that will slow the tempo down and grind out games, their lack of a post player could come back to haunt them. In fact, I can't think of a single team that's won a title that way.

The Chicago Bulls won their last three NBA championships without an offensive threat at center and power forward. The 2004 Pistons won a title with Ben Wallace playing PF. So it can be done.

The Thunder front line with Perkins and Ibaka on the defensive side is extremely strong. Hey, Serge can knock down an open 15-foot jumper. Durant, Westbrook and even Harden can balance out the scoring. It would be a fun match up.

The Chicago Bulls won their last three NBA championships without an offensive threat at center and power forward. The 2004 Pistons won a title with Ben Wallace playing PF. So it can be done.

The Thunder front line with Perkins and Ibaka on the defensive side is extremely strong. Hey, Serge can knock down an open 15-foot jumper. Durant, Westbrook and even Harden can balance out the scoring. It would be a fun match up.

I never mentioned position. The Bulls could post up Pippen and Jordan, the 04 Pistons (in addition to playing stifling defense) could post up Billups, Rasheed Wallace, and Tayshaun Prince. The Thunder (who I like alot) have no player they can go to on the block and play inside out.

Da Bulls will have home court advantage at Phillips Arena. Kurt Hinrich developed a hamstring problem because he doesn't want to play against his former team.

Back