NBA FINALS: Cleveland and Golden State

Because he's one of shooters in the world, who's in the game to take shots Ike that.

But Korver was guarded?

KD didn't pass the ball on his last poss and took a contested 3 pointer in LB face and Curry was wide-open on that play Lol

So Curry didn't get the ball on that play, so what you say about KD play, vs LB play on each poss

Yo cape is very crisp breh

Put yo season/playoff hopes in the hands of Korver brehs
2yw683k.jpg

But Korver was guarded?

KD didn't pass the ball on his last poss and took a contested 3 pointer in LB face and Curry was wide-open on that play Lol

So Curry didn't get the ball on that play, so what you say about KD play, vs LB play on each poss

Yo cape is very crisp breh

Korver wasn't guarded.

And we would have killed KD for not being "clutch" if he didn't make it.

Yeah, blame LBJ for that passing it to one of the best 3-point shooters in NBA history.

I agree with ya on that. Don't get me wrong, I wanted LBJ to take it himself, but that wasn't a horrible decision nor did it cost them the game. Poor coaching cost them the game. I can't believe some of the zones I saw and match ups at certain times.

There have been others pointing out how Jordan passed to others to win playoff games. I will just sit back, watch and listen.

Korver wasn't guarded.

And we would have killed KD for not being "clutch" if he didn't make it.

Breh you don't pass that shit off, no matter how you try and cape for dude, you take it into Draymond and draw his 6 foul and go to the line and ice the game there.

That's basketball 1 on 1, Kobe would have never passed that shit out nor Jordan. Stop it breh. Like I said, Curry was open and KD came down already in his mind he was taking the last shot.

Breh you don't pass that shit off, no matter how you try and cape for dude, you take it into Draymond and draw his 6 foul and go to the line and ice the game there.

That's basketball 1 on 1, Kobe would have never passed that shit out nor Jordan. Stop it breh. Like I said, Curry was open and KD came down already in his mind he was taking the last shot.

Basketball 101 is trying to get the best shot possible.

You telling me a player passing the ball to an elite 3-point shooter open in the corner is a worse option than trying to either draw a foul or make a layup with three defenders standing around the paint?

Kobe would have passed. Jordan would have passed. Shit they DID pass in those situations.

He had Draymond with 5 fouls isolated with no (real) help to the right side since Curry was face guarding Kyrie. He was either going to get the layup or get fouled. He went left instead.

And found an open shooter, whose effective FG percentage from the corner is 83 percent.

Last edited:

If I was Lebron I would have taken it to Green and drew the foul. Honestly Green might have played lite defense in order NOT to foul out thus possibly putting the Cavs up by 4. Everybody and they momma would know that Golden State would go for a 3. Once they do....pass the ball in boud to Lebron and let him draw down the clock until he is fouled or forced to shoot because of play clock or regular clock.

Fuck that pass....LBJ should have closed out the game period.

I can see LeBron trying to recruit Wade to Cleveland for next season.

So who do you toss off the Cavs to make that work?

To go help another team down the line. I am sure Dallas and many others would love Tristan Thompson and whatever Kardasihan he's with.

With the way the cap is being set up is to stop the superfriend or that at lest be a price for it. Warriors lucked out by having pieces to toss off for Durant without it hurting them.

Now you look at the Cavs-who wants to go there where your star player bashed the entire team publicly in screaming for more help. The same team he won with last year. Lebron made his bed and is now lying in it because that was the team he wanted with the coach he wanted.

He said today after film study that he would do the exact same thing.

He probably would! I just looked at that play on SC and I think Lebron could have gotten past Green but saw Durant getting in position to contest or maybe even block his shot, therefore, he kicked it out! Actually, I stopped watching the games after the Cavs/Celtics series because GS had the winning hand because they're playing with a stacked deck.... with 5 Aces!

Steph Curry's ankles are responsible for the Warriors as we know them. Warriors weren't too sold on Steph's ankles and his durability.

Warriors front office got him to sign a team friendly deal, which allowed them to spend money and Thompson and Green and ultimately made it possible to maneuver for Durant in free agency.

Watch what happens in the off season with Cleveland. They are building to beat Golden State...PERIOD.

Everything can't be about CLE and GSW lol. I think bron came through on his promise... but this is the GSW era and bron isn't getting younger. The problem is that your cap space is tied up in trash and nobody will trade their star for your garbage. Adding Paul George would not be enough since you would have to move K. Love. Let PG go to LA bro lol. Plus, you are competing with another attractive FA destination in Golden State. Don't be surprised if they get a veteran like randolph or drummond to take less money to get a ring. CLE will have to stick with that roster or gut it. GSW sweeping a team with the best player in the world shows how far cavs are from beating them in the future.

Last edited:
Back