NBA FINALS: Cleveland and Golden State

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/dra...ba-finals-rematch-cavaliers-destroy-cleveland

“I want to win the Western Conference, try to beat everybody in the Western Conference — which is a tough task. There are so many good teams. So that’s got to be our only focus, to win the Western Conference. And then, if Cleveland comes out of the east, I want to destroy Cleveland. No ifs, ands and buts about it. But I also know that there’s steps to get to that point. And if and when we get to that point, I want to annihilate them.”

Cleveland gave up 57 points to Boston in first half last night. I want Bron to win but their defense is trash.

Cleveland was on cruise control.....

I think there will be a different Cleveland in the finals. Same as last year....Golden State came in again with the big head and got it busted.

If Draymond doesn't get suspended last year, Golden State wins it all. Having KD instead of Harrison Barnes will help the Warriors win in 6

NBA is fake and planned out more predictable than RASSLIN

The NBA has always been predictable. It's been predictable because the teams with the best players are more likely to be successful.

There isn't any randomness in the sport like the other sports where the best teams don't always win, because of factors that can, and can't, be accounted for.

Last edited:

NBA is fake and planned out more predictable than RASSLIN

Yeah. I think I am going to wait for one of those tube break downs of who will win due to the evil plan. Them folks have been right for a while now. I might as well make some money off of it. The way they predicted the Cavs to comeback from behind last year was crazy.

Cleveland ain't the Spurs. SA was gonna stretch that series out to at least 6 if Kahwi doesn't go down.

Give me the team with the best player and the best closer. Until KD and Steph stop coming up small in the playoffs, I'll take the sure thing. Cavs in 7

This is BS the first game isn't until June 1st. I remember when the only off day was for traveling. The grind is part of the excitement.

I guess baseball should stop playing back to back playoff games too.

This is BS the first game isn't until June 1st. I remember when the only off day was for traveling. The grind is part of the excitement.

I guess baseball should stop playing back to back playoff games too.

Baseball is meant to be played every day. The date for the Finals was set before the playoffs started. The Warriors and Cavs won their series quickly.

And we have to remember that the playoff schedule is influenced by television networks who are partners with the NBA.

Baseball is meant to be played every day. The date for the Finals was set before the playoffs started. The Warriors and Cavs won their series quickly.

And we have to remember that the playoff schedule is influenced by television networks who are partners with the NBA.

Why do these teams need two days off before game 2? This is sissy ball at its finest.

Reactions: JR
Back