National Signing Day 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone ring a bell or something on this post to let me know when JSU signs someone else. i am tired of filtering through these other schools minor signings. I want the real news. See you in November JSU. Smart move ,TSU is not your homecoming.

Can someone ring a bell or something on this post to let me know when JSU signs someone else. i am tired of filtering through these other schools minor signings. I want the real news. See you in November JSU. Smart move ,TSU is not your homecoming.

What you trying to say 😆? Yall ain't leaving memorial with a win

DI FBS transfers have consistenly proven to be a big flop in the conference. I guess they feel they are innately more talented or enjoy black college life so much that they put up less an effort on the field/weight room. I really can't remember any memorable FBS transfers.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who have noticed this.

Indeed bro! Been waiting on this one for a minute! Now if we can get those country strong white boys from Iowa on the O-Line as well as 2 kickers, this thing is gon be ugly! I can hear the haters right now...

Online been shaping up faster than the Dline. I think we are waiting for 2 more there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back