National Signing Day 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't mention him again now that he has signed with us lol
That's what "they" typically do when they tuck their tails and try to hide in shame rather than admitting they were shocked and horribly wrong.

You can IM me on the looks JSU has at RB. There is one, who should be all-state at the end of the 2021 hs football season, that I think coach Prime and staff should take a look at before "they" start swooing his naive mother and clueless father smh. His dad's older brother star'd @ FAMU in the 80s so that's all they know HBCU wise.

That's what "they" typically do when they tuck their tails and try to hide in shame rather than admitting they were shocked and horribly wrong.

You can IM me on the looks JSU has at RB. There is one, who should be all-state at the end of the 2021 hs football season, that I think coach Prime and staff should take a look at before "they" start swooing his naive mother and clueless father smh. His dad's older brother star'd @ FAMU in the 80s so that's all they know HBCU wise.

Yea we need another back after being depleted with injuries there this spring. Only bringing in two so set that name out lol

I'm starting to say F' the other SWAC school's boats. Everybody's but PV and UAPB.

Hmnn..interesting! I stand by my comment in the earlier thread that was closed. It's hard to rationalize this ignorance and divisiveness.

Yes we can. However, it's gotten to the point that kind pleasantries are no longer effective in dealing with the shenanigans of our people. For too long, we've stood silent (over-generalizing here), and allowed nonsense to be spewed as logic in an attempt to be perceived as non-divisive and/or judgemental in taking sides on a position.

This hasn't worked for us historically and it definitely isn't working now. As a matter of fact, it's partially the reason for our collective position (demise) as a whole, because we are continually at odds and disagreement with one another as a culture (Judah) and opt for the crabs-in-a-barrel syndrome at every opportunity! We are continually following the paths outlined for us by the adversary and refuse to change because we don't want to be different or be ostracized.

That time is up. We calling out all shenanigans because that's the only way our people will fully understand the ramifications of their actions and realize how idiotic our behaviors have been. I love my people, but enough is enough!

Hmnn..interesting! I stand by my comment in the earlier thread that was closed. It's hard to rationalize this ignorance and divisiveness.

Y'all know what to do. Put the buzz in coach's ear.

It is Darwinsm - HBCU football time. Survival of the fittest. And JSU is beyond fit in too many areas.

Last edited:
Listen, when Coach Hughes (RIP) was here kicking yall's asses, he was looking for "Hos'es". Wait....naw, I think that was yall's Coach talking about those "Hos'es". Coach Hughes (RIP) only "Turn'dem Loose" on yall. Yeah, that was it. Yall was looking for "Hos'es" and we was "Turnt'dem loose" on yall.
since this is the national signing day thread...I won't reply..It would get deleted lol GO BULLDOGS

Coach Prime is a marketing genius and knows how to manipulate/play the media. He should ignore his critics.

They Know Now!
View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1390665283879178243
Love my coach!!! Bringing issues to the forefront while others sit, stare, snarl, and set snares.

We rising the boats with the tides. I hope those other crabby schools sink on the same tides tho. YOU KNOW who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back