National Signing Day 2016 - 2/3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUJag it's ok man. The facts just doesn't support your statement. Scott rushed 220 times and Terry had 225 rushes which again discredit this whole the QB kept the ball the MAJORITY of the time lie. I liked what i saw from dude from his highlights and so did SU, JSU, and Howard. Dude is a big load to bring down.
Scott was 90% of Zachary's offense. Terry got those carries/yards in garbage time. Scott always keep the ball lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SUJag it's ok man. The facts just doesn't support your statement. Scott rushed 220 times and Terry had 225 rushes which again discredit this whole the QB kept the ball the MAJORITY of the time lie. I liked what i saw from dude from his highlights and so did SU, JSU, and Howard. Dude is a big load to bring down.

Not so fast......Scott also threw the ball 255 times.

Not so fast......Scott also threw the ball 255 times.

This statement was about rushes : Ask anyone who saw Zachary play. Scott, their QB keep the ball the majority of the time. When he did Hand it off, it would be wide open lol.

This statement was about rushes : Ask anyone who saw Zachary play. Scott, their QB keep the ball the majority of the time. When he did Hand it off, it would be wide open lol.

Well if you think about it. You have to respect Scott because he could A. Keep it and pass or B. Keep it and run. He obviously was the majority of the offense and the overwhelmingly top threat on Zachary's team so I really don't understand why it's so hard to believe that focus was on stopping Scott.

A threat like that opens up opportunities.

Right because he threw the ball up in the air and then ran under it, caught the ball and scored those TDs. He also blocked for himself on rushing and passing plays. Yall are beginning to sound crazy.

All of this just to discredit a RB yall didn't get

I'm not discrediting anyone and I could careless who y'all got but the numbers don't lie.

60 is greater than 20. 5,000 is greater than 1,600

Well if you think about it. You have to respect Scott because he could A. Keep it and pass or B. Keep it and run. He obviously was the majority of the offense and the overwhelmingly top threat on Zachary's team so I really don't understand why it's so hard to believe that focus was on stopping Scott.

A threat like that opens up opportunities.

Nobody is denying that Scott was a threat. What's being denied is Terry only getting yards because of it

Nobody is denying that Scott was a threat. What's being denied is Terry only getting yards because of it

I believe it was taken out of context. V said that being in the same backfield with Scott benefitted Terry which is true we all know Terry can play.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I believe it was taken out of context. V said that being in the same backfield with Scott benefitted Terry which is true we all know Terry can play.

No it wasn't taken out of context. Dude said what he said. And he is still in here saying it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back