National Signing Day 2016 - 2/3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 lies you will tell yourself on National Signing Day

It's the most self-delusional time of the year, and everyone's gonna tell the same lies together!
  1. Rival U's four-star quarterback should play wide receiver or whatever.
  2. Our four-star wide receiver/athlete just needs one year of coaching and ~voila~ a quarterback.
  3. He's only a two-star because he's not in ~our~ strength program yet.
  4. [massive spree of excuses for your school's mediocre academic rankings and sad NFL Draft production, all in the same list somehow]
  5. I know a guy who says [...].
  6. Rival U's out here cutting student-athletes from its commitment list as if it's a downsizing drug cartel, whereas your critiques of my alma mater severing ties with some unacceptable players lack the facts.
  7. After studying* his film**, I think [...].

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ng-day-rationalizations-itll-be-ok-itll-be-ok

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Honestly, I hope we all can keep the guys who "committed" to our programs. Recruiting aint easy..........hope we all have classes that we are happy about. (Although we really don't have an idea of how they will pan out.......damn crap shoot!!!!)

And scholarship budget ain't easy along with grades, I hope the conference as a whole get a good haul and let's win some OOC games

What time does it kicks off officially?

Various HS's around the country will be having signing day celebrations throughout the day.. Depending on the school, your favorite recruit may not actually fax his NLI in until the afternoon, creating tons of anticipation and worry.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Feb. 3 2016

decision-meme-generator-taking-my-talents-to-__________-df0f63.jpg

Honestly, I hope we all can keep the guys who "committed" to our programs. Recruiting aint easy..........hope we all have classes that we are happy about. (Although we really don't have an idea of how they will pan out.......damn crap shoot!!!!)
Right. Esp in the SWAC. We may get a few 2-star or 3-star guys, but not enough from which to judge the entire class. The main thing I look at is who did your school beat out for that kid. But at the end of the day, even that is for entertainment purposes. We should probably be discussing the 2012 classes if anything. Lol

But to be on the safe side, just say your school did better than everyone else's and be done with it. Lol

Right. Esp in the SWAC. We may get a few 2-star or 3-star guys, but not enough from which to judge the entire class. The main thing I look at is who did your school beat out for that kid. But at the end of the day, even that is for entertainment purposes. We should probably be discussing the 2012 classes if anything. Lol

But to be on the safe side, just say your school did better than everyone else's and be done with it. Lol
What 'chew say???? You mean actually doing some research and having a discussion based on facts???? Ion'no if we can handle that....lol

What 'chew say???? You mean actually doing some research and having a discussion based on facts???? Ion'no if we can handle that....lol

I'm actually working on that now. So where you guys want me to cut off at ... the 2012 class finished their senior seasons this season (unless you had to sit like Willie Quinn and get that year back).

The 2013 signing class would be the rising seniors...

I'm actually working on that now. So where you guys want me to cut off at ... the 2012 class finished their senior seasons this season (unless you had to sit like Willie Quinn and get that year back).

The 2013 signing class would be the rising seniors...

Know tomorrow is going to be centered around OL and DL as well as the secondary. Only seriously watching 3 recruits (only 1 has committed. One visited Saturday but no announcement and the other nothing as of yet)

Know tomorrow is going to be centered around OL and DL as well as the secondary. Only seriously watching 3 recruits (only 1 has committed. One visited Saturday but no announcement and the other nothing as of yet)

Good luck Valley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back