MoT #65 Biden's Black Female Supreme Court Justice Charade

Answer my question brother.
I've met the General before. Have the up most respect for him. He has never showed koon tendencies like the modern black Republicans of 2022. What gets me is your generation has benefited from many social programs or the off the backs of many before you and they have turned around and did the Clarence Thomas movement. Thomas is a beneficiary of the same programs he fights against.

You and the rest of the misinformed crew need to do better at reading and getting comprehension skills. The money in that budget is mostly for weapons. That money is to stop our troops from going over to Europe to fight. It's not hard to take anything and run with it. Yet that's what's you so called new age black woke political folks do. Once again you need to talk to God about your problem with him. That's a personal choice of yours. It's getting a little old hearing about you battle with him

How much do the Democrats pay you for your services? Again, black people going all on The Democrats, and getting nothing in-return for their actions.

When #45 left office, white liberals really wouldn't have use for you until Midterms come around on this year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Neither party is going to do what's best for us. Unless we want to just say to hell with ir, get guns,takeover some towns, teach our old folks, women, and children how to fight, be willing to die and kill, then we need to use them both. Play chess and not become or remain zealots for either one.

More than the GOP men on the committe went after Judge Jackson. Marsha Blackburn, the home economics grad (Mississippi State) out of Laurel, Miss. who represents Tennessee, went after her as well. (I believe its her only degree.) She is not whom I would call the sharpest knife in the drawer.

A supreme court justice is not symbolic. That’s one of the most important governmental positions in this country. I can make an argument that it is more valuable than the presidency.
Some have made that argument. One should look at the Civil Rights Act of 1875 of which the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is similar. The SCOTUS struck it down in 1883. Plessy vs. Ferguson came in 1896. Shelby v. Holder came in 2013.

The GOP was not only smarter than the democrats in getting control of the courts. (The democrats got lazy in my opinion.) The republicans were smarter in getting control of many state and local offices. Hence, we have the changes in voting laws across the country and the gerrymandering.

Raphael Cruz should have left that alone.

This could be in its own thread.

----------

Ted Cruz inadvertently boosts anti-policing book to best-seller status during attack on Ketanji Brown Jackson

Timothy Evans and Raw Story
March 25, 2022

In an attempt to characterize Ketanji Brown Jackson as soft on crime and a supporter of critical race theory during her confirmation hearing, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz held up several books as if they were proof of the Supreme Court nominee's beliefs. In doing so, the Republican vaulted at least two of the books to bestseller status, The Washington Post reports.

Other books highlighted by Cruz also have experienced dramatic sales increases since Cruz highlighted them. Ibram X. Kendi’s “How to be an Antiracist” is No. 2 in race relations, and his children’s book “Antiracist Baby,” to which Cruz gave considerable screen time, is the No. 1 children’s book and the No. 2 bestseller for all books sold on Amazon.

When you work in a certain type of environment you put your game face on regardless of who you're dealing with. Only nikkers think differently. Do you know how many people come across with certain folks in their life they have to fake it for!

Stop! She already have the votes needed for her confirmation. So, what was the point of her going over two Senators that are voting against her confirmation.

So, I could only see one reason.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Stop! She already have the votes needed for her confirmation. So, what was the point of her going over two Senators that are voting against her confirmation.

So, I could only see one reason.

To show them that despite everything they tried to do-you still got confirmed and most of the country saw through those silly tactics.

She got the job. She is in one of the highest seats in the USA. She is not worried about those who did not vote for her.

She made a fool of them-who will SCREAM you have to have the best resume and work to get somewhere. Yet here was a woman QUALIFIED for the job-yet all they saw was a black woman. That was the issue.

And to call folks who voted for her child molesters including members of their OWN party speaks volumes.

I asked, what should we infer from your post? You are the speaker rather the commenter, it's not for me to figure out your post.
If you choose not to explain it, why post it?

I'm still trying to figure, why didshe still meeting two Senators that are already voting against her confirmation. ( Also, Shelby is retiring on this year, and Tubberville is a freshman Senator.) So, I don't understand the point of taking a "skin and grin" photo with the two Senators.

Did she go meet with Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina? Hell no!

The same black woman ready to challenge me will do a direct 180 with white zaddy.

To show them that despite everything they tried to do-you still got confirmed and most of the country saw through those silly tactics.

She got the job. She is in one of the highest seats in the USA. She is not worried about those who did not vote for her.

She made a fool of them-who will SCREAM you have to have the best resume and work to get somewhere. Yet here was a woman QUALIFIED for the job-yet all they saw was a black woman. That was the issue.

And to call folks who voted for her child molesters including members of their OWN party speaks volumes.

Senator Shelby is retiring on this year, and Senator Tubberville is only a freshman Senator. So, I don't the understand the point of the two meetings. Now, if she met with Mitch McConnell. I would understand the picture.

But, I digress.

Back