MoT #65 Biden's Black Female Supreme Court Justice Charade

Man, I'm so tired of Alabama Republicans still saying they support Trump's agenda, his administration, or that they have Trump's support.
Never in my years of following politics have I ever heard politicians holding on to a former president.
Meanwhile, he is always mocking them. He always talked down to Jeff Sessions like a little kid.

I could see if this thread was about Joe Manchin and Sinema racist antics. Other than that, this thread makes no sense. We had two choices for the presidency. I am pretty sure the right decision was made. One has to be really sick to believe the alternative was better.

I could see if this thread was about Joe Manchin and Sinema racist antics. Other than that, this thread makes no sense. We had two choices for the presidency. I am pretty sure the right decision was made. One has to be really sick to believe the alternative was better.

The Democrats have always had the best interests of black people.

The Democrats have always had the best interests of black people.
What's your view on the Alabama Republican party doing away with a black congressional district? I mean those good Alabama Republicans really does so much for black people in this state that they even took away a black voting district. Now that is what progress is in a red Alabama state huh?

What's your view on the Alabama Republican party doing away with a black congressional district? I mean those good Alabama Republicans really does so much for black people in this state that they even took away a black voting district. Now that is what progress is in a red Alabama state huh?

What did President Biden say or do? I rest my case.

What did President Biden say or do? I rest my case.
So now it's Biden fault at the state level? Since when did the federal government start controlling state level government? By the way the federal justice department under Biden took the Republican party of Alabama to the supreme court on this issue, but the Republican leaning Supreme Court thanks to Donald Trump sided with the Republican party of Alabama.

So now it's Biden fault at the state level? Since when did the federal government start controlling state level government? By the way the federal justice department under Biden took the Republican party of Alabama to the supreme court on this issue, but the Republican leaning Supreme Court thanks to Donald Trump sided with the Republican party of Alabama.

No excuses anymore for this anti-black administration. They passed a hate crime bill for the Asian community with ease.

But, they have excuses and bullshit for black people.

Example#1

This is an example of the foolishness that keeps us where we are. Neither party or religion wants what's best for us over what's best for them. We just have to be smart and use each to better our people as a group. The key in both groups is to keep us divided. Neither group wants us united politically or economically. They dayum sure don't want us united with the people of the African Diaspora or Africa.

We are not like these people, but as long as we stay around them they grow on us. We follow them when we know our blood, DNA calls for us to work together to do what is best for the group knowing that if the group is taken care of the individual will be also.

This is an example of the foolishness that keeps us where we are. Neither party or religion wants what's best for us over what's best for them. We just have to be smart and use each to better our people as a group. The key in both groups is to keep us divided. Neither group wants us united politically or economically. They dayum sure don't want us united with the people of the African Diaspora or Africa.

We are not like these people, but as long as we stay around them they grow on us. We follow them when we know our blood, DNA calls for us to work together to do what is best for the group knowing that if the group is taken care of the individual will be also.

Thank you.

No excuses anymore for this anti-black administration. They passed a hate crime bill for the Asian community with ease.

But, they have excuses and bullshit for black people.

Example#1
Wait you mean the same DOJ under Biden that also decided to do away with the Emmit Till and Tamir Rice case. This can be I mean the democrats are our Allies. They gave us Juneteenth, hip hop month and “safe smoking kits” with clean needles and glass pipes with rubber mouth pieces. I mean Joe is so good to us he even put lip balm, lotion and wipes in the kit so we dont have chapped lips and not be ashy when got to the safe injection site or government ran trap house to shoot up. He even nominated us a black woman for the Supreme Court who denied 5500 black Lockheed and Martin workers a 22 million dollar settlement for discrimination and she got a Zaddy. And Kamala too who love to lock up negros wait she got a Zaddy too and both are AKA’s Oh oh looks like we have a pattern here. https://www.businessinsider.com/bla...ssing-ketanji-brown-jackson-nomination-2022-2

1645977352155.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait you mean the same DOJ under Biden that also decided to do away with the Emmit Till and Tamir Rice case. This can be I mean the democrats are our Allies. They gave us Juneteenth, hip hop month and “safe smoking kits” with clean needles and glass pipes with rubber mouth pieces. I mean Joe is so good to us he even put lip balm, lotion and wipes in the kit so we dont have chapped lips and not be ashy when got to the safe injection site or government ran trap house to shoot up. He even nominated us a black woman for the Supreme Court who denied 5500 black Lockheed and Martin workers a 22 million dollar settlement for discrimination and she got a Zaddy. And Kamala too who love to lock up negros wait she got a Zaddy too and both are AKA’s Oh oh looks like we have a pattern here. https://www.businessinsider.com/bla...ssing-ketanji-brown-jackson-nomination-2022-2

View attachment 14686

Stop it! They will deflect away from the truth.
He is sending 7000 troops to help Ukraine. Meanwhile, some of the sam black people that voted for him are living in violent hell hole.

Again, I don't endorse no political party or religion. The only thing for me is ECONOMICS. Because, the only the clear people respect is money. See, we have been brainwashed into believing Christianity and Democrats will solve our problem. But, it has only created a divide in our community.

Our goal should be to unite as a people. We should have enough sense not lay down for Biden but know that his was a better choice than Trump. We should make Biden pay for playing us by finding better candidates not by not voting or supporting people who we know don't mean us the least bit of good.

Ok let's shut these black Republicans down about this lie about the Lockheed Martin case. First of all there is about six of us on this board who worked at Lockheed Martin during that time. So don't come with no what you read nikker shyt. if you had good sense and could read you would know that she was correct about that Lockheed Martin ruling. The worked were losing more then they were getting, but yet nikkers read something on the internet and run with it. The people who filed were giving up all their rights such as stock, profit sharing and retirement benefits to get basically enough that a person making $5.25 for a year was getting. What intelligent person would do that? Prove me wrong. Don't come with no I heard or what a nikker said stuff. I'll be waiting.

Back