MoT #65 Biden's Black Female Supreme Court Justice Charade

Ok let's shut these black Republicans down about this lie about the Lockheed Martin case. First of all there is about six of us on this board who worked at Lockheed Martin during that time. So don't come with no what you read nikker shyt. if you had good sense and could read you would know that she was correct about that Lockheed Martin ruling. The worked were losing more then they were getting, but yet nikkers read something on the internet and run with it. The people who filed were giving up all their rights such as stock, profit sharing and retirement benefits to get basically enough that a person making $5.25 for a year was getting. What intelligent person would do that? Prove me wrong. Don't come with no I heard or what a nikker said stuff. I'll be waiting.
The federal judge that wrote the letter to Jim Crow Joe to not nominate her name is U.W. Clemon and his party affiliation is democrat. He provided all the receipts of that case which did happen. In fact the lawsuit is public record with the results at the bottom page in bold with the word Denied. https://law.justia.com/cases/federa...ct-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2016cv02508/183537/16/

Our goal should be to unite as a people. We should have enough sense not lay down for Biden but know that his was a better choice than Trump. We should make Biden pay for playing us by finding better candidates not by not voting or supporting people who we know don't mean us the least bit of good.
Totally agree the problem is we can’t hold them accountable when we have these democrats shills willing to fight you to the death to defend Jim Crow Joe. The reason is we are programmed to be blue not matter who. Then their destructive agenda comes out to make our women single mothers our boys effeminate and we watch them give tangibles to everyone else but us and when we come out to speak against it here come the old head loyal democrats. hush yo mouth massa Biden is so good you must be a Republican how dare you talk about daddy democrat he gives us good symbolism. I mean here is an example look at how hard this woman fight for democrats for free View: https://youtu.be/oAVUvR2vKVA

The federal judge that wrote the letter to Jim Crow Joe to not nominate her name is U.W. Clemon and his party affiliation is democrat. He provided all the receipts of that case which did happen. In fact the lawsuit is public record with the results at the bottom page in bold with the word Denied. https://law.justia.com/cases/federa...ct-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2016cv02508/183537/16/
You have no idea of what you are talking about. tell me what Lockheed Martin pension plan is? I have one. I know what I'm talking about. Not what someone said. I know the two guys who still sued Lockheed Martin and won. There is a reason why many people who worked their didn't get in that lawsuit. You can't prove to me what I know first hand. I use to sit in the office with the dude who hit they azz for a lick with her as their judge too. I was there when he would get his guitar out and play it while them crackers talked shit to him. so what is you talking about? I know how he won and the others didn't. By the way I was the first and only black test engineer in Lockheed Martin during that time. They didn't start hiring or moving others over until my black azz spoke up for your people like you. Do you know what I scarficed by speaking up? I was their golden boy. on my way to the top but I spoke up for folks like y'all. This is why I can't stand y'all generation. Y'all made it off our backs and act like these cracks like y'all. Let me stop. Jesus take the wheel.

Last edited:
Again, I don't endorse no political party or religion. The only thing for me is ECONOMICS. Because, the only the clear people respect is money. See, we have been brainwashed into believing Christianity and Democrats will solve our problem. But, it has only created a divide in our community.

You say you don't endorse a party but you only criticize democrats. 🤔

Have you ever criticized the republicans? They were in charge 2017.

We can criticize both.

There is a reason Black people are taught to hate History ( economics and politics are included under that umbrella) and Math.

• 65 billion in investments to provide universal broadband access erasing the internet gap between Black and White families.
  • Cleaning the nation’s drinking water. All lead pipes and service lines will be replaced protecting 10 million homes and children in up to 400 schools and child care facilities where lead remains in the water.
  • The largest federal investment in public transit in history benefiting the 30% of bus and transit workers who are Black as well as Black Americans who take public transit to work.
  • $1 billion to reconnect communities divided by inequitable transportation infrastructure. “Significant portions of the interstate highway system were built right through Black communities,” Rice said.

Stop it! They will deflect away from the truth.
He is sending 7000 troops to help Ukraine. Meanwhile, some of the sam black people that voted for him are living in violent hell hole.
Trump said he’d end violence in Chicago with one phone call.

Stop it! They will deflect away from the truth.
He is sending 7000 troops to help Ukraine. Meanwhile, some of the sam black people that voted for him are living in violent hell hole.
Why do you lie so much? Those troops are dedicated to NATO. Do you know why we have NATO? Those troops are in NATO areas. Not Ukraine.

Why do you lie so much? Those troops are dedicated to NATO. Do you know why we have NATO? Those troops are in NATO areas. Not Ukraine.

Yes. North Atlantic Treaty Organization. They are supposed to send troops to help out other countries in the agreement.

Trump said he’d end violence in Chicago with one phone call.

Who is the President, now? You Biden-sexuals will do anything to protect white zaddy from the truth.

I just wish white Democrats would do the same for black people instead of treating them like a bunch of damn kids.

You have no idea of what you are talking about. tell me what Lockheed Martin pension plan is? I have one. I know what I'm talking about. Not what someone said. I know the two guys who still sued Lockheed Martin and won. There is a reason why many people who worked their didn't get in that lawsuit. You can't prove to me what I know first hand. I use to sit in the office with the dude who hit they azz for a lick with her as their judge too. I was there when he would get his guitar out and play it while them crackers talked shit to him. so what is you talking about? I know how he won and the others didn't. By the way I was the first and only black test engineer in Lockheed Martin during that time. They didn't start hiring or moving others over until my black azz spoke up for your people like you. Do you know what I scarficed by speaking up? I was their golden boy. on my way to the top but I spoke up for folks like y'all. This is why I can't stand y'all generation. Y'all made it off our backs and act like these cracks like y'all. Let me stop. Jesus take the wheel.
Pension plan? What? Tell me about the white supremacy that ran rampant at your company there were tons of incidents? An you say we made it off your backs and look how that worked out. We get tokenism and symbolism and crack pipes. Everyone else got tangibles. Still why this bedwench voted against the lawsuit because she is a Clarence Thomas with tits. I provided you the legal on record results of that lawsuit and you still trying to do these mental gymnastics to justify this woman anti black agenda. I never worked at Lockheed but it’s not hard to find the millions of incidents of racism that is still plaguing that awful company. Here is just one they tried to cover up but I guess this is fake news too View: https://youtu.be/R2l5xo4YJ5k

Here is the thing and I’m done. I dont care about symbolism and tokenism. You can’t keep putting up photos of these these black folks who are there to do the will of white liberals and expect us to turn a jig. Those days are over. It’s time to cut the check or you won’t see us in November. And rest assured the 50 and over generation aren’t enough to keep them afloat. We not singing and humming for mass butter biscuits no more. No tangibles no vote. If you can give it to the Asians, the alphabet mafia, the Ukrainians, the afghans, and the list goes on and on You can give it to black people.

Who is the President, now? You Biden-sexuals will do anything to protect white zaddy from the truth.

I just wish white Democrats would do the same for black people instead of treating them like a bunch of damn kids.
Bruh, let me let you in on a little secret. Listen up real good.

None of these white men in power, whether they be republicans or democrats, give a shit about Black people. Plenty of Black people — even folks who vote democrat — understand that. You act like if folks aren’t constantly criticizing liberals or Biden all day like you are, then they must be staunch supporters.

Bruh, let me let you in on a little secret. Listen up real good.

None of these white men in power, whether they be republicans or democrats, give a shit about Black people. Plenty of Black people — even folks who vote democrat — understand that. You act like if folks aren’t constantly criticizing liberals or Biden all day like you are, then they must be staunch supporters.
I been said the above statement. It's just that some people on here get triggered, when you don't agree with them on certain things.

It's not that people get triggered. You lob outchea Biden is bad. Liberals are bad. Dems are bad. But don't offer any viable solutions to counter. either.
My solution is to stay away and focus on Economics. Because, the political game has been working for us.

Aight now I see it. Gonna have to add wiregrass to the trolling block list. You just be saying shit without any type of fact check to make your point lol. And it's all blatantly pro conservative. I would notice those lil sneaky anti black hood named topics you'd make but come on chief.

Here is the thing and I’m done. I dont care about symbolism and tokenism. You can’t keep putting up photos of these these black folks who are there to do the will of white liberals and expect us to turn a jig. Those days are over. It’s time to cut the check or you won’t see us in November. And rest assured the 50 and over generation aren’t enough to keep them afloat. We not singing and humming for mass butter biscuits no more. No tangibles no vote. If you can give it to the Asians, the alphabet mafia, the Ukrainians, the afghans, and the list goes on and on You can give it to black people.
Honestly, this is about the most accurate vibe i've gotten from most of the folks I know. People stood in line and voted during covid..and black folks definitely stood up in states like Georgia. But we still aren't getting any of the shit we voted for that was promised. And it's ALWAYS like that.

Some times you are gonna have to get up off your ass and do for yourself, regardless of political party. Politicians can only do so much. We can sit here all day and blame liberals and conservatives. Lord knows there is enough blame to go around. I think we all need to look in the mirror. Just my opinion mutherfuckers.

Last edited:
Back