Mighty Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kool..you are right, what am I thinking?

The bad part is not that he got fired, it was the way he went out. Crying, yelling, kicking and screaming, slanging snot all over the place, blaming everybody but himself.

"they did it to me, i didnt have nothing to do with it, if they had let me win, why they gotta treat me so bad, if they had let me score more points I woulda won, there is a conspiracy against me cause i'm black."

And we wonder why black coaches cant get hired. Hell I dont, I know why. Ron Cooper, thats why. Just look at him.

Just think of the set back that would have happened if Jackie Robinson had been a bum. We would still have white cornerbacks. Cooper messed it up for everybody.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
kool aid,

Man, Mike Tyson couldn't knock out a stiff better than you handling up on these BAMA's. And to think that they are in here tag teaming a one man army and getting steamrolledy.

Where's MikeBigg with that purple monkey swinging. I think these BAMAs qualify.

That's just like you damn sippi's. You call out both schools then when they come to beat yo arse you start yelling, "Look everybody, they're trying to double-team us". If you can't handle it then stick to smacking one school at a time, if you even handle that.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back