Mighty Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is giving out rings to a 6-5 team stupid or really stupid?

Is hiring a coach who left his pervious team in ruins dumb or really dumb??

Is trying to move up to D-1A with no money, bad facilities, and so-so talent just because a one man "had a dream" ignorant or just typical Bama behavior?

Is hiring a coach who's previous job was washing draws silly or what??

Is having less that 10K fans show up for an in-state rival smalltime or what??

Is it self-smack when you even mention somebody's else's facilities when yours are horrible and your own AD called your facilities "NAIA"?

Is hoping like L you can get our coach simple-minded or what??

Originally posted by MightyDog
MH, thanks for giving me some relief from Kool Aid.

That pretty much sums up how sad u Bama folks are. Maybe u can consolidate your teams and call it Alabama A&C(Average and Crooked).

Originally posted by Get Ready
Water freezes at 32 degrees Farenheigt (hey Scraw, spell Farenheight for me). Thats everywhere but Alabama. In Alabama white folks ice freezes at 10 degrees F, Which means that white folks ice is much much colder. The black folks dont need ice.

"Get out of here and leave me alone....you dont need no ice."

:waiting on Scraw:

What the hell could Scraw say? Isnt he the one that proved that white folks ice is colder in Alabama. Mr. Why would a black athlete......you know the rest.

rent ready....
Once again you lead with STUPIDITY and refuse to allow common sense to rule. Everyone (except you) knows that H20 begins to crystallize around 32.99 degrees F-A-H-R-E-N-H-E-I-T with final form (ice) coming at between 30.99 and 31.99 degrees F-A-H-R-E-N-H-E-I-T. :rolleyes:

rent ready.........spelling might be another weakness that you have discovered about yourself. :eek: But, this can be good, IF you will take action to CORRECT this ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) that seems to be disrupting this "logical" approach to the adversities in life that you seem to desire judging from some of your more disjointed posts that you have displayed recently. :bawling:

You can't handle basic courses let alone QBA. You should seriously consider R-E-M-E-D-I-A-L courses for your immediate FUTURE. (This could be a plus in your chosen field of employment.) :idea: :idea:

If you are embarrassed by your obvious lack of knowledge or your I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-C-E Level , ANY MEMBER of THE DAWGPOUND will instruct you in those areas where you need help the most. THE DAWGPOUND will help you retain what dignity you might have left.

Get some help soon remember............." what a terrible thing it is too waste one's mind or to have no mind at all" (d. quayle) :D
(p-o-t-a-t-o-e)
:wavey:

MD,

After yall finish with jsue the last week in September, the HORNETS get to finish 'em on off the first week in October.

btw, I got a feeling that during this two-week period, all sharp objects should be kept away from Kool-Aid and Mr. Matriculation.:( :(

Its nice to see the 2 'bama schools joining forces. Kinda like a modern day Amos and Andy. :D

MH, he is still trying to impress the big boys in the Mafia. He will never be a GR, robber, TP or J-State Tiger.

But that other fellow denounced all of them.

I hate it when Staw comes down hard on GR. Can you just picture what it will be like on Sep 29?

Mafia smack is just the bestest. I don't know what you all are going to do when football season rolls around.

MH,

No one wants Cole. Not even ASU but it will take you about two years to figure that out. I bet TSU would take him back tomorrow. This D1A thing is going to happen and LC is not going to want to be stuck at a loser school like ASU. Hughes will be at JSU for at least 4 more years. They should be a good four years and if so look for Darrell Asberry to take over (this is just TP talking but it seems quite logical). We keep it in the family.

jsue will get reamed by The State of ALABAMA. 1st THE BULLDOGS then THE HORNETS!!

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
Its nice to see the 2 'bama schools joining forces. Kinda like a modern day Amos and Andy.

Aids 1.....

Kinda like a modern day 55 gallon drum of whoopa$$ :D "It ain't going to be pretty". jsue will look and act like Gomer Pyle by the 2nd quarter on SEP 29 and by halftime on Oct 6 you 'tiny tiggers' will walk, talk and mainline SPAM like a blathering idiot after THE DAWGS & THE HORNETS finish with you. :D HA! HA! HA!

STOP THAT SHAKING, CRYING, :bawling: & SNIVELING. :bawling:

SAY OUR NAMES: ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY BULLDOGS
ALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY HORNETS

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

When Football Season rolls around, everybody will point and laugh at 'the Laughfia'!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Mafia smack is just the bestest. I don't know what you all are going to do when football season rolls around.

tp.......

When football season rolls around, those knowledgeable SMACKERS will sit back and watch 'the Laughfia' get bogged down in their own self induced state of I-G-N-O-R-A-N-C-E and D-E-C-A-Y!! :kaioken:

This is your brain :) This your brain if you attended jsue
:teleport:

Announcer: "Hey Ron, you just won a million dollars, courtesy of a 1-10 record. Where are u going next?"

Cooper: " I'm going to Normal, Alabama!!!!"

Kool-aid, I was just about to come in and help...

...but I see you have things under firm control.

Modern day Amos and Andy? HAHAHAHAHA HA AH AHA HA HA

Like my boy Ray J would say..."AAAWWW Wait a Minute."

Are the Bama folks getting together on JSU? Man yall are sad.

This is sad...You two together have about as much weight as Gary Coleman and Emmanuel Lewis. And about as much man.

Both of yall suck.

Between the both of you I count 1 football title in the last 10 years.

Why am I talking to you?

But back to the subject at hand...

I was listening to the radio yet again and they were talking about why there are no black coaches in D1 football. All they had to do was ask me.

The reason there are no black coaches in D1 football is Ron Dickerson and Ron Cooper. Both of them destroyed programs. Dickerson killed Temple so bad that they still havent recovered, but he is from a white school so he must be good. Its the school thats bad.

Cooper destroyed L'ville cause he couldnt coach. You people must realize that if you can coach you can coach. Cooper cant. He sucks. Just look at him. Cooper had every advantage a coach could have at Lville but he just couldnt cut it.

What you guys need to do is go get you a good high school coach that isnt in love with himself. Somebody that doesnt have a million dollars in the bank and is not worried about losing his job. I could go on and on, but I wont.

Can somebody post that welfare thing.

Can somebody post that welfare thing.

Gladly.
welfare%20copy.jpg

Aaaaw Wait a minute

I got the story wrong. The reason the "no black coaches in D1" is an issue is because The good Lady Killing Jesse "the playa" Jackson is trying to organize something to protest this problem against D1 schools. He wants to protest the NCAA for not having black head coaches.

What the Supreme Playa needs to do is take is ass to Hicksville and have an organiize a protest against Cooper.

RON COOPER IS THE SOLE REASON WHY THERE ARE NO BLACK HEAD COACHES IN DIVISION 1

MD

GO TELL THAT BUSTA I SAID THAT.

GR, in Scraw's logic, 1-10 at a white school is the equivilant of going 9-2 at a black school. That's called Normal(AL) logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back