Mighty Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

Hey MD

I was listening to a nationally syndicated sports radio show yesterday. They interviewed the coach of the L'Ville Cardinals. I couldnt help but laugh throughout the whole interview as the guy talked about how messed the program was in when he got there, and having to bring back a program from a 1-10 record to 9-3 conference champions in such a short period of time. Having to recruit kids and convince them to come to a school whose football program had virtually been destroyed by the previous coach.

He couldnt believe the school had a QB like Chris Redman and still be so terrible. He thought the job was going to be an enormous challenge, but it turns out that the previous coach just didnt have a clue. Things were so disorganized when he got there that it took him a month to just get things in order.

If you guys only knew how sorry Cooper is, you would kiss the ground he walks on. As a matter of fact, you would dig it up and throw it in the trash right along with him That dude is a loser. Always has been and always will be.

The new L'Ville coach said he had to throw away a lot of things when he got to his new office. For some reason there were a lot of snot rags all around, and there was a playbook with about 10 different versions of a throwback pass. He said he didnt want to touch either one.

GR
I can no longer sit back and let you guys continuously smack A&M. Yes, I said A&M and not A&P. Making fun of a person's handicap isn't funny. This may come back to hurt you doing judgement day. Imagine if your beloved alma mater had a coach that was that dumb. Imagine how dumb you must be to hire a coach who just had one winning season in his career. How dumb you must be to hire him after going 1-10? I understand helping a bruh out, but damn.

Now imagine being brainwashed by someone who doesn't know shizznit about building a winning program. Imagine him returning 20 starters and only going 7-4. Imagine how sorry the team is going to be with under 20 starters returning. Imagine being only .500 all time as a football program.

This isn't funny. This is a handicap. I think we all should keep the Dawgpound in our prayers.

Much love to the dawgpound.

Signed
Blue Bengal:bawling:

TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

62a.gif

Get Ready,

Why you wanna talk about my daddy like that???

RONNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

DYING....

LMMFAO!!! Look @ that pic!!!! LOL ROTF

hahahahahahahahaahhaha!!!!!

BB called Coop a handicap! *snickering* LOL

Aw, this is _ _ _ ... :emlaugh:

Today, I taught a Math Summer School Class. Now I have to provide an answer to comments made about our great coach.

I was teaching fractions today:

1/5 divided by 2/3 = 1/5 X 3/2 =3/10.

After spending all day with the class trying to get them to understand how to do divison, I need additional time to respond to GetReady's comment. In addition, I taught sequencing: Sequence, Geometric and Fabanicca.

I don't know which is worst; trying to respond to GR or teaching a Math Summer School Class. Vinta, Alexxus and all the school teacher understand what my day was like. But I will give it my best shot.

First of we know the current coach at Louisville is lying. When Coop left Louisville, he left some outstanding talent. His strong points are recruiting and organization. AAMU had a lot of talent when Coop arrived and now we have talent running out of our ears. This season I know of 25 running backs that wanted to play for AAMU and were turned down. Many of them are coming anyway because they want to be a part of a program that is building. JSU, SU and GSU made our recruiting easy because these kids being smart; knows that the scouts will be at these games. Therefore, all we have to tell them is that you have a better chance of playing at AAMU, because the big three only play reshirt Juniors and seniors. I don't need to carry this any further because you get the picture.

In all honesty it would be easier to get the Math Class to understand this than trying to get GR to understand how great our coach is. There is no doubt that Coop need to step back a little and allow the OC to operate. As you know, we did not put a lot of points on the board last season, but we didn't have that offensive punch.

After we get about 35 points ahead, I am going on the field and call a throw back and onside kick.

:D :D and GR, robber, TP, JSU will be looking like this :bawling:

I never said that L'ville didnt have any talent. I said he had the talent, that dude just cant coach...period.

You are not right...he is not handicap....he is handicaple.

Hey GR........

Originally posted by Get Ready

If you guys only knew how sorry Cooper is, you would kiss the ground he walks on. As a matter of fact, you would dig it up and throw it in the trash right along with him That dude is a loser. Always has been and always will be.

Fear, jealousy and envy tends to make one speaketh with forked tongue. AAMU still has the only D-1A Coach in the SWAC. I guess I can understand the fear of THE BULLDOG EXPRESS that's headed your way! :eek:

We told you last season we would see you in Birmingham in December and that we would be the TEAM on the field but no one wanted to believe it. :eek:

Let me tell you something...............you ought to see this BULLDOG MONSTER that we are about to unleash on you and the rest of the SWAC in about six weeks :eek:

BTW, you missed your QBA class yesterday taught by yours truly. :D

GR, that means he will outlast all the current coaches. If you think about it he is slowly becoming the oldest coach in the SWAC.

years of experience. but one thing for sure, you and robber will be around to monitor the take over.

Originally posted by MightyDog
GR, that means he will outlast all the current coaches. If you think about it he is slowly becoming the oldest coach in the SWAC.

years of experience. but one thing for sure, you and robber will be around to monitor the take over.

The only reason he'll outlast the other SWAC coaches is because Average and Mediocre is the only school(other than Alcorn) stupid enough to keep a loser like him. No other school(outside of the state of Alabama) wouldn't have touched Cooper with a 10 foot pole after that Louisville fiasco.

Robber,
I am not a lawyer, but I rest my case. Straw just proved my point. When you are handicap, you try to divert everyone's attention away from your handicap. Cooper has diverted the A&M faithful away from his handicap (coaching) by saying he coaached on the I-A level. I could have done a better job than Coop. How hard is it to go 4-7 or 1-10?

Get Ready
Do you see the handicaps possessed. Straw feels since he coached at the white man's school (Remember:The white man knows more about footall than a black man) he is better than the coaches in the SWAC. Then when Coop loses to Skegee (DII), he refuse to play them again. Now tell me how he covered up his handicap this time. He told them that at the big white schools the little white schools have to come and play at the big white school. So A&M fans (yep, all 37) start saying, "We should have never gone to Tuskegee anyway." Then Mike runs to the internet and finds out about guarantee money to cover their handicap (blindness).

Cooper can tell them his shizznit don't stank, and sure enuff they will run in the bathroom to get a sniff. Then Mighty Dog will say, "You know what, it doesn't. It smells like the roses I planted on the campus that sits atop of a hill that looks down on the Valley. Oh what a view and oh what a smell." Too bad he didn't realize he used fertilizer while planting the roses.:eek:

Get it right BB..... Cooper lost to Skegee, then came back THE NEXT YEAR and BEAT SKEGEE ASSSSSSSSSS 53-0. JSU lost to Texas SO and well.... WE KNOW THE REST.

BB, you met Coop several times. The only reason you moved is that you were being drawn in and could not risk being in Huntsville and trying to root for JSU. What would GR and robber have thought about you if they had found you on the sidelines with Coop.

We still recognize football as a student activity. We have it all in Huntsville.

Poor KoolAid, I don't know if he is always trying to please GR or need to take a break from his place of employment. (Jackson Mental Hospital).

Originally posted by MightyDog

Poor KoolAid, I don't know if he is always trying to please GR or need to take a break from his place of employment. (Jackson Mental Hospital).

Place of employment, or place of residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back