Michael Jackson Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate entertainer/performer...thanks for a lifetime of entertainment, MJ.:clap:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
An anecdote on his times with MJ from a friend......interesting read.....

When I was in my second year of college living on campus (at Columbia in NYC) with 4 suite mates, every time the phone rang, there was a race to answer it. Everyone wanted to be the guy to hear the "hello" on the other side just in case it was my friend Michael Jackson calling.

Read the rest
I like this. No two relationships are exactly the same and in this one, I see a "brotherhood" that blessed both individuals. It's always good when you, just as you are w/all of your inuendos, quirks, personality traits and other things, can find someone who "gets" you and values you as a friend.

There's some good in the worst of us and some bad in the best of us! No one is exempt. To that end, keep living and striving to be the BEST you daily.

Last edited:
Fitting:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zpTQCQEFhg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zpTQCQEFhg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Have they already recorded the BET Awards? I would like to see what kind of tribute they incorporate into the show. I remember the year they had MJ and James Brown on the stage together. CLASSIC TV moment. :tup:

Have they already recorded the BET Awards? I would like to see what kind of tribute they incorporate into the show. I remember the year they had MJ and James Brown on the stage together. CLASSIC TV moment. :tup:
oh, I'm sure they'll do an MJ tribute...the BET awards are live.

They've been Rocking all His Tunes ALL Day here in Houston.... We've been :happydance: ALL Day @ work:D

oh, I'm sure they'll do an MJ tribute...the BET awards are live.

Here is a tribute song that was done for him. The Game ft. Chris Brown, Diddy, Polow Da Don, Mario Winans, Usher, Boyz II Men - Better On The Other Side (Tribute to MJ)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qNJ8cJ8ALes&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qNJ8cJ8ALes&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Man, that song is pretty decent considering they put it together so fast.

I think BET has already announced that they are doing a tribute.

Ironic :(, I don't know how/why but I saw this very video this past Saturday and watched it intently. It's very touching. And like he sang in the video, gone too soon...... :(

RIP Michael Jackson. It just rips @ your heart man. :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MCXKPlG8Uc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MCXKPlG8Uc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That songs says it best....

I believe the cause is going to be prescription meds. given by all those greedy, won't say no doctors.:upset:
Same case as Anna Nicole and Heath Ledger.

Remember, he took a physical that lasted 4 hrs. (supposedly) to get cleared for the comeback concerts and they found nothing.

I'm sorry I am not seeing the logic in your post. But I am also not asking you to explain it any further :retard: :noidea::retard:

:lol: :bawling: :lol: :bawling: :lol:

Every death has to have comic relief and that up there was mines! :emlaugh:

I'm sad. :( Rest in peace King of Pop! </EMBED>

I'm pretty damned interested in seeing how some of you self righteous futhamuckas would have turned out if you had spent forty of your fifty years in a damned fishbowl.

N iggas ... :rolleyes: :tdown:

R.I.P. MJJ ...

He loved children and he never tried to hide that.
:lol:

Seriously, those allegations with the kids were part of Mike's life just like the Thriller video, the Grammys, and when he kissed Lisa Marie. Gotta roll with punches, man. It was sad what happened to Michael Jackson during his childhood and how it affected his adult life. But we can't pretend like those negative things did not happen just because the man died. It was not pretty, but it happened.

Ya'll sound like the folks who want to keep all the steroid users out of the HOF after Bonds, Sosa and McGwire broke all the records. Hey, it happened. As much as it was a black eye on baseball, those cats put up the numbers. You just can't erase that, considering the HOF is museum as well.

Same thing with Mike. I know nobody is perfect. Damn, I am far from perfect. But it does not mean people can't mention some of the Jackson's transgressions along with all the great music accomplishments. That is not judging anyone, it's just informing people about a part of Jackson's life.

:lol:

Seriously, those allegations with the kids were part of Mike's life just like the Thriller video, the Grammys, and when he kissed Lisa Marie. Gotta roll with punches, man. It was sad what happened to Michael Jackson during his childhood and how it affected his adult life. But we can't pretend like those negative things did not happen just because the man died. It was not pretty, but it happened.

Ya'll sound like the folks who want to keep all the steroid users out of the HOF after Bonds, Sosa and McGwire broke all the records. Hey, it happened. As much as it was a black eye on baseball, those cats put up the numbers. You just can't erase that, considering the HOF is museum as well.

Same thing with Mike. I know nobody is perfect. Damn, I am far from perfect. But it does not mean people can't mention some of the Jackson's transgressions along with all the great music accomplishments. That is not judging anyone, it's just informing people about a part of Jackson's life.

I admire your spirit of honesty and truth kendrick but I slightly question the timing of it man. During a time like this (deceased), people are quite emotional and it's hard to grasp perceived negativity during those times. That's all.

I guess if people were smart enough to ignore your comments, they wouldn've addressed you but we all know the deal. lol :( Carry on.

I don't know why y'all even waste your time trying to address these holier than thou mofos on this board, that have apparently never done anything wrong within their lifetime. Some folks get off on focusing on the negative so much, that they can't/won't even have compassion enough for someone & their families during their demise. :smh: Just keep livin, is what I say to them. My great-grandmother always said if you don't have anything nice to say, then STFU.

RIP, Mike...you'll never be forgotten. :angel2:

I don't know why y'all even waste your time trying to address these holier than thou mofos on this board, that have apparently never done anything wrong within their lifetime. Some folks get off on focusing on the negative so much, that they can't/won't even have compassion enough for someone & their families during their demise. :smh: Just keep livin, is what I say to them. My great-grandmother always said if you don't have anything nice to say, then STFU.

Exactly! The man was found to be innocent but that doesn't seem to mean anything.

R.I.P. to the King of Music!!!

I never said Michael Jackson did anything wrong or was judging him. All I am saying is that it is difficult to ignore certain parts of his life and act like he did not face some serious allegations. Hey, I don't know what happened, nobody really does except Mike. But those things he had to go through, innocent or not innocent, is part of the biography. And it would not be doing justice to the story if those turbulent times were overlooked and only Jackson's steller music career was highlighted.

I mean, there was a made for TV movie done about Tina Turner. The director did not overlook the domestic abuse she suffered during her career during production of the film. Although it was horrible for Turner to have to experience that treatment, it was part of her life just like all those great songs she recorded was.

It might seem heartless or disrespectful or negative, but if you are going to harp on the good, then those others chapters have to be mentioned as well.

Sure, it is not fun or pleasant that Jackson had to deal with those issues, but that is the way it played out. I am not trying to bash Michael Jackson or what he accomplished. The man was a trancendent talent. But there was more than one side to the man's life.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

This is not a DEBATE thread! Michael is gone. We are here in either remembrance, or to give condolences, not to be disrespectful! Please with all sincerity, let us be mindful of one another, please!

I never said Michael Jackson did anything wrong or was judging him. All I am saying is that it is difficult to ignore certain parts of his life and act like he did not face some serious allegations. Hey, I don't know what happened, nobody really does except Mike. But those things he had to go through, innocent or not innocent, is part of the biography. And it would not be doing justice to the story if those turbulent times were overlooked and only Jackson's steller music career was highlighted.

I mean, there was a made for TV movie done about Tina Turner. The director did not overlook the domestic abuse she suffered during her career during production of the film. Although it was horrible for Turner to have to experience that treatment, it was part of her life just like all those great songs she recorded was.

It might seem heartless or disrespectful or negative, but if you are going to harp on the good, then those others chapters have to be mentioned as well.

Sure, it is not fun or pleasant that Jackson had to deal with those issues, but that is the way it played out. I am not trying to bash Michael Jackson or what he accomplished. The man was a trancendent talent. But there was more than one side to the man's life.

Stop Kendrick...Your timing is off at the moment. The man just past and from the looks of it no one what's to even read or think about his legal issues. Matter of fact, he was found not guilty so why even bring it up. It's over...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back