Michael Jackson Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Michael Jackson Dead at 50 . . .3rd death in 2 weeks

It been reported that Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack! at UCLA:whine::whine:

NOOOO......Jesus, not Mike,

Only 3 Greatest left

Phillip White
Stevie Wonder
Prince

Rest In Peace Mr. Michael Jackson.
My prayers and condolescences go out to his family, many friends and fans.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50 . . .3rd death in 2 weeks

Yeah, 50 is not too old. Sad. I was listening to Man in the Mirror in the car this morning. :(

I'm playing the best of MJ tonight, might head to the likka stoe, might even march 8 to 5 on my way to the gym tomorrow while listening to PYT!!!! RIP MJ

:smh:

Last edited:

I am in fugging SHOCK!!!!!!!

RIP Mike. I wonder if HBO will show one of his concerts. Maan this is a heavy day. Farrah and Mike.

[MICHEAL JACKSON WAS THIN AS PAPER. HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE DEVELOPE A HEART ATTACK? WAS HE DOING DRUGS ?? I HAD ALWAYS WONDERED IF MIKE HAD MARRIED HIMSELF A GOOD BLACK WOMAN AND HAD BLACK CHILDREN IF HE WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER LIFE??. HIS MIND WAS SO SCREWED UP. I REALLY HATE THIS, ANOTHER GREAT TALENT HAS GIVEN UP THE GHOST !! :sick::sick::shame::shame:[/B]

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

[MICHEAL JACKSON WAS THIN AS PAPER. HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE DEVELOPE A HEART ATTACK? WAS HE DOING DRUGS ?? I HAD ALWAYS WONDERED IF MIKE HAD MARRIED HIMSELF A GOOD BLACK WOMAN AND HAD BLACK CHILDREN IF HE WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER LIFE??. HIS MIND WAS SO SCREWED UP. I REALLY HATE THIS, ANOTHER GREAT TALENT HAS GIVEN UP THE GHOST !! :sick::sick::shame::shame:[/B]

married a good black girl.......

Can you be any more stupid?

Last edited:

Healthy looking people have heart attacks all the time, son. I don't think marrying a black woman or having black children would have made the difference in Mike dying or not. The guy obviously had a some mental health problems that could be traced back to his childhood. But that is another story.

Maybe I'm too jaded, but when a celebrity dies, I really don't get sad. Condolences to the family, but the sun is going to come up tomorrow. Mike was great entertainer for many years starting in his youth with the Jackson 5 to his solo career, but as they say life goes on.

Lets pull it together people!!!!

edit.......yeah I did it ....Fiyah.

Maybe I'm too jaded, but when a celebrity dies, I really don't get sad. Condolences to the family, but the sun is going to come up tomorrow. Mike was great entertainer for many years starting in his youth with the Jackson 5 to his solo career, but as they say life goes on.

Yes and you could have saved this for another day. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back