MCC Future??

its the only business and financial move that makes sense ... okay.., stay in b ham and be capped at under 50 k attendance and lose money ... go somewhere to continue increasing the payday to both institutions pockets... or y’all can always go knock on Auburn or Alabama door if y’all that pressed on keeping the Alabama tradition... time to be realistic and they not keeping legion up just for one time usage a year.
nobody will lose money.... game tickets are 25 dollars general admission.... raise the ticket prices and you will get MORE money..... Atlanta is a dumb idea. BIRMINGHAM makes the MCC....

that was a dumb decision by the city to not add more seating knowing damn well the Classic averages more in attendance...now they gotta make up for that and cough up more $$$
adding more seating for one game is dumb.
Does the stadium really become utterly useless though? Besides losing UAB home games, shouldn't there still be HS football played there every week? Then there's the Birmingham BOTB each year and the MCC. Birmingham has also tried to have yearly Labor Day Classics played there. If the price is right, I'm sure the in-state HBCUs wouldn't mind rotating opening weekends in B-ham with each another.
There aren't high school games played there every week now. Only 2 Birmingham schools dont have their ownstadium (Ramsay and Woodlawn) and Lawson Field is still being used....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
nobody will lose money.... game tickets are 25 dollars general admission.... raise the ticket prices and you will get MORE money..... Atlanta is a dumb idea. BIRMINGHAM makes the MCC....
Why would moving the game to Atlanta, at least temporary, be a dumb idea?

When SU raised ticket prices our attendance went down and our profit went up.

I meant to type 2 not 3... and that is true..... even after the pandemic we only lost 115 students... and are still about 6000. From someone that I know thats works in admissions at ASU they were right at 3000 for the fall.
Fall 2020 enrollment was reported as over 5400.

adding more seating for one game is dumb.

There aren't high school games played there every week now. Only 2 Birmingham schools dont have their ownstadium (Ramsay and Woodlawn) and Lawson Field is still being used....
they could've added more seating than just 47k imo that's absurd...it didn't have to be the same exact capacity of 72k at Legion field if they felt that was too much space. Now they can figure out a bigger payout for both schools.

Last edited:
Magic City Classic?

In Atlanta? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

We could also involve THE MAGIC CITY.....STRIP CLUB.

Ok, calm down.... I'm kidding y'all.... unless you gon do it. 😄😁😆😅🤣

Magic City isn’t a strip club.

Mira an urban performing arts center!

OK, OK....

493302.jpg

🤣 me and my distractions

Back