Mayweather & The Jukebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernard what school you went to again? Still "backdooring" huh?

whatever school I went to I got a quality education and can retire today if I wanted to, can you say the same? Don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing, you heard me? *walks out, slams the back doe*

whatever school I went to I got a quality education and can retire today if I wanted to, can you say the same? Don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing, you heard me? *walks out, slams the back doe*

I can say the same but that doesn't answer the question. If you have it that good then why are you scared to say where you went to school?

he's about 50. he's a dark skinned black guy who went to Southern to make a name for himself around light-skinned blacks.
You know nothing about me. I already had a name for myself before leaving Jackson and a bigger name now. Plenty of light skinned blacks at my HS and in Jackson. So kill that noise.

Some of you folks are pathetic. Makes me wonder what you do in life. Lol.

Now you know better than that. I am always important. That's how us Cway grads roll. It's how we were raised!

Dude, Callaway wasn't "Lily-white" when you attended school there! Lanier grads rule Jackson! Being important is a state of mind, it's in your mind and no one else's! It's called putting on airs! Carry on...

Callaway hasn't been lily white since 1969. You're right, Lanier grads rule Jackson, the Police Chief, Sheriff, radio personalities and most black Jackson judges and lawyers are Lanier grads! Bulldog ruff!

No wonder Jackson is so messed up. CWay grads either leave for greater opportunities or they aspire to do more than just trying to be political.

Btw we were not lily white at CWay but we had plenty enough of them in the early 80s.

Should have known what was wrong with this thread. Now I do.

Ya'll lay off JR, he probably was teased as a kid because he was dark skinned. I know my brother was.

Man the inferiority complex runs deep. Picked on? I guess so. I will remind my darker than me friends how bad we had it in Jackson. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back