Mayweather & The Jukebox

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is JR but even he won't publicly tell the truth about the Mighty BOOM and you sure as heck won't based on previous comments.

Every Black poll and major poll has JSU ranked ahead of su in most categories, and this includes our beloved J-Settes versus su's dancing dolls.
So ncaa ranked jsu? NO!! So usa today ranked jsu? NO!! Dude Southern is ranked over jsu band wise!! If thats was truly the case jsu would have went last at the honda. Nobody is interested in seeing roaches on the field such as your band!! Make your mind up on how many drum majors u want before responding to me!!

So ncaa ranked jsu? NO!! So usa today ranked jsu? NO!! Dude Southern is ranked over jsu band wise!! If thats was truly the case jsu would have went last at the honda. Nobody is interested in seeing roaches on the field such as your band!! Make your mind up on how many drum majors u want before responding to me!!
Post the polls. The folks who know bands, know su is in a free fall and nobody knows when it's going to stop.
Your director is wet behind the ears, full of himself and disrespectful to those who went before him. That will be his downfall.

As far as nobody wanting to see the BOOM, guess who flocks to Memorial two hours before game time to witness the BOOM. Guess who sells out Mumford when the BOOM comes to town.
I guess them folks don't wanna see them either. Hahahahahaha!! Dude, quit lying on your own people. Now GO HOME!

Post the polls. The folks who know bands, know su is in a free fall and nobody knows when it's going to stop.
Your director is wet behind the ears, full of himself and disrespectful to those who went before him. That will be his downfall.

As far as nobody wanting to see the BOOM, guess who flocks to Memorial two hours before game time to witness the BOOM. Guess who sells out Mumford when the BOOM comes to town.
I guess them folks don't wanna see them either. Hahahahahaha!! Dude, quit lying on your own people. Now GO HOME!
Please son!! We come to every game!! Smh!! Plus its packed cause the jukebox is there!! At your staduim against us thats the biggest game yall look forward to seeing!! Aside from Southern vs Jackson when Jackson plays Texas Southern, Pvam, or any other school does it b packed at your home games against those schools?

Dude, JSU has lead all HBCU's in attendance 10 of the last 13 years. That includes years we had to go to su, so your point is shot all to pieces.
JSU folks don't travel to su like su travels to JSU. You guys LOVE yall some Memorial Stadium.
JSU folks could care less about going to Mumford.

JSU MIGHT have lead in attendance, but lets not act like SU is not in the Top5
Plus USA Today did revenues for football, and the only HBCU, that gets more revenue then SU is FAMU,, and this was a reports from 2002 -, I.think to.2014, so all those years that JSU.LEAD why isn't that translating to THEM LEADING HBCU IN REVENUE..

Every Black poll and major poll has JSU ranked ahead of su in most categories, and this includes our beloved J-Settes versus su's dancing dolls.

Fiction can be funny at times. But ok. If that helps you rest well at night.

Dude, JSU has lead all HBCU's in attendance 10 of the last 13 years. That includes years we had to go to su, so your point is shot all to pieces.
JSU folks don't travel to su like su travels to JSU. You guys LOVE yall some Memorial Stadium.
JSU folks could care less about going to Mumford.
Smh!! This dude is sick for real!! Jsu please!!

JSU MIGHT have lead in attendance, but lets not act like SU is not in the Top5
Plus USA Today did revenues for football, and the only HBCU, that gets more revenue then SU is FAMU,, and this was a reports from 2002 -, I.think to.2014, so all those years that JSU.LEAD why isn't that translating to THEM LEADING HBCU IN REVENUE..
So now we're switching to revenue talk? Dude, your school is the one who might get 40 million dollars cut from it's budget. Your school is the one cutting sports programs. Your school is the one about to get kicked in the butt due to huge massive cuts from Jindal, so you may not wanna go there.
One of the reasons su had revenue advantages is because it doesn't have the same allotment of non-revenue sports, so that money can be used for something else.
Nevertheless, you guys have to deal with ole Jindal still.

As much as jayrob keeps up with what's going at SU I'm surprised that he didn't get the memo that there will be no cuts for higher Ed in LA. Not to mention the band budget has been increased as well. Go figure jayrob doesn't have a clue.

As much as jayrob keeps up with what's going at SU I'm surprised that he didn't get the memo that there will be no cuts for higher Ed in LA. Not to mention the band budget has been increased as well. Go figure jayrob doesn't have a clue.
Well, that kills your lie that JayRob keeps up with su.

The SU game saved your attendance. If jstank continues to get their ass whipped in football the attendance will remain like this....
Dude, can you read? With su not coming to JSU, we still led all HBCU's in attendance far more times than su has. How can su save JSU's attendance when the JSU/su game was at Mumford six times over the last 13 years?
As far as helping attendance, JSU had to help su by letting you have YOUR home game in Jackson. Hahahahahaha!! I'm sure you remember that.

Prove my point!! Smh!! Attendance? Yea at home!! Yall sorry jstank fans dont even travel. Smh and lol!! Damn yall sorry!!
Make up your mind. First you claim JSU has no home attendance. When that lie was debunked, now you say we don't travel. How can you prove we don't travel? That's it, you can't.
We sold out Alcorn, we sold out Mumford, Bama State has their highest home attendance when JSU comes to town; We average 50,000 in Memphis every year. Grambling has it's highest attendance (other than homecoming) when JSU comes to town, so what do you mean we don't travel?
Dude, quit while you're behind.

Dude please. You probably have the SU and Human Jukebox app on your phone in addition to your subscription to the Baton Rouge Advocate.
You just said from your own typing that I don't have a clue about su. Now which is it? Fact of the matter is Haymer is slowly taking su's band down notch by notch.

Make up your mind. First you claim JSU has no home attendance. When that lie was debunked, now you say we don't travel. How can you prove we don't travel? That's it, you can't.
We sold out Alcorn, we sold out Mumford, Bama State has their highest home attendance when JSU comes to town; We average 50,000 in Memphis every year. Grambling has it's highest attendance (other than homecoming) when JSU comes to town, so what do you mean we don't travel?
Dude, quit while you're behind.
Dude please!! In history southern at the opponents stadium has the biggest crowd in history at there stadium. Boy please!! Jackson dont travel yall go to memphis cause the season just started. Plus in that game yall only 0-1 so people still try and figure jackson out!! Plus if yall traveled to away games teams within and outside black college would play jackson at big venues!!

Does jSU still allow people to walk in free on their home side? Bluedog said that's how him and his buddy from jSU used to always get in. I noticed they lowered ticket prices this upcoming season to try to get more butts into the seats.

Does jSU still allow people to walk in free on their home side? Bluedog said that's how him and his buddy from jSU used to always get in. I noticed they lowered ticket prices this upcoming season to try to get more butts into the seats.
Man, look at all these lies coming out of nowhere. Walk in "free" on the home side?! If folks got in free, then that would actually LOWER the attendance count. How has JSU been leading the SWAC all these years if folks have been getting in for free?
Some of yall post nonsense without even realizing how it sounds but it's sounds real funny and makes you look unsmart.

Last edited:
Dude please!! In history southern at the opponents stadium has the biggest crowd in history at there stadium. Boy please!! Jackson dont travel yall go to memphis cause the season just started. Plus in that game yall only 0-1 so people still try and figure jackson out!! Plus if yall traveled to away games teams within and outside black college would play jackson at big venues!!
Keep talking about road games if that helps. You got caught lying about home attendance, so you instantly embarassed yourself even more by switching to ROAD attendance?! Are you kidding me?! ROAD attendance?! Hahahahahahaha!!

Now after being embarassed, can we get back to band stuff? I know you don't want to since Haymer's driving the Jukebox into the dirt, but try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back