Marriage: Single Men Who are 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you dont know anyone with successful marriages. i get what yall saying yall dont wanna get married and thats cool marriage aint for everybody but why base it on the negative stories u hear on marriage. aint it successfull marriages here on swacpage?

Did I say that I didn't know any successful marriages? My best friend got married at 22 and they are doing pretty good.

However, the MAJORITY of the people I hear comment about their marriages, don't make comments in a positive light. I work in an office that is over 50% older black women and they talk about their marriages like it was the worst decision they ever made. Most of the married dudes I know are still running the streets or complaining also.

It is even worst when I look at my peers. Many of the people I know that ran out after college and got married are having regrets. Yes, there are some happy marriages but there seems to be more unhappy marriages out there in 2011 than happy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
and no, there seems to be more bitter and divorced middle aged people on TSPN than happily married peeps. :lol:

and no, there seems to be more bitter and divorced middle aged people on TSPN than happily married peeps. :lol:

Aw come now be fair. The playing field is even. Single folks are lonely looking for love, and the married folks are running the hell away from love. :lmao:

I'm married, but if I EVER GET DIVORCED I will not get married again:lol:. I love my wife, but being single is less stressful.

Aye lil bruh, don't let the talk fol you. It is a good thing. If you got that one, stay with her and make it work. Make sure you like her more than you love her. The reason being is, you can always grow to love her more, but if you dislike anything, it will become hard to learn to deal with it over time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ah ~P Whatchu laughing at?? Ain't you the presodent of the BBC- Bitter Bunch Committee?? For the past umpteen years?? :lol: He was talking about YO azz.

Ah ~P Whatchu laughing at?? Ain't you the presodent of the BBC- Bitter Bunch Committee?? For the past umpteen years?? :lol: He was talking about YO azz.

No. :slap: I am NOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT presodent. I am, however, on the advisory board, past serving president back in the gap though. :emlaugh: I've graduated from BBC, Inc to LiveLife_FvckTheDumbShit, LLC. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I"M NOT bitter. Y'ALL think women wanna stay barefoot and preggo, hating female higher achiever nuccas are bitter. **Insert dog biting your arse smilie** :angel2:

I don't hate women or their achievement. Every woman I've been in a serious relationship with is a high achiever. That's something that I expect and demand. All of them have at least a master's degree.

Yes, I do expect women to play their role and nothing more. I don't consider expecting a woman to be a woman is bitter.

I"M NOT bitter. Y'ALL think women wanna stay barefoot and preggo, hating female higher achiever nuccas are bitter. **Insert dog biting your arse smilie** :angel2:

Man naw we ain't tryna' hear that simple shit, shit. :slap: What menfolk want is for y'all to go to work, smother some chicken, cook some damned rice, make some cracklin' conebread, make a homemade glass of sweet tea, and then bring our plate to us as we sat down @ the recliner to watch sportscenter. :|

But y'all ain't tryna' hear that bullshit because y'all too busy playing w/ the new testosterone in y'alls system that's 3% greater than the amount of estrogen in y'alls system these days. :|

That's right gott dammit. I said it. Shit. :|

Man naw we ain't tryna' hear that simple shit, shit. :slap: What menfolk want is for y'all to go to work, smother some chicken, cook some damned rice, make some cracklin' conebread, make a homemade glass of sweet tea, and then bring our plate to us as we sat down @ the recliner to watch sportscenter. :|

But y'all ain't tryna' hear that bullshit because y'all too busy playing w/ the new testosterone in y'alls system that's 3% greater than the amount of estrogen in y'alls system these days. :|

:eek:

Maybe men need to start laying on their backs, legs wide open, and then let the women get between them so they can now fvck us in their missionary position. :tup:

What happened to all the estrogen some of y'all women had? Lesbian-like he-man bull looking and acting these days.... Damn. :smh:

I swear sometimes I'll be out and see a sista' and I promise, in my eyes, chick looks like a dude about the face. And some are built like a dude, about the body. And their actions are like that of a dude, IMO. All they have on is plastic weave and articial makeup covering up their manliness. lol Damn shame I tell you. :|

You ain't said shat. Women trying to be the man, huh? Hell, can we have our ovaries back? Many of ya'll got too much estrogren in your systems.

CT,
Its all good with me baby. Life is life, I've come to realize at an early age. I just try to be a realist. I love seeing successful black relationships and couples but I am not foolish enough to place marriage on some pedestal.

Maybe men need to start laying on their backs, legs wide open, and then let the women get between them so they can now fvck us in their missionary position. :tup:

What happened to all the estrogen some of y'all women had? Lesbian-like he-man bull looking and acting these days.... Damn. :smh:

They're in the same place those soft men are.

You ain't said shat. Women trying to be the man, huh? Hell, can we have our ovaries back? Many of ya'll got too much estrogren in your systems.

I expected this. :|

I won't discount that because you're in the mecca for black she-males ala the ATL. But out hur, this away, these states over hur.... we make real men but some of y'all women get a man's <b>total independence</b> of females confused w/ "ovarian envy." Don't hate because a lot of nuckas can run circles around some of y'all in the kitchen :emlaugh:, cleaning, interior/exterior decorating, and even <b>raising CHILDREN</b> :what: :read:. Hell, my left fist jacking off feels better than 88.19384% of the female pussies I'd ever been in, and I went up in a whoooooooooooole lotta' some of y'all he-man looking/acting muthafuggas w/ the fake hur and "MAC" on lol. So, what's that female worth one mo' gin? :confused: lol

:emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back