Man-Law

1. I really don't party hop.

2. Fraternity party hopping is something steeped in tradition and requires athleticism and creativity. (even though some of the party hops I have seen is questionable). The movements are manly most have references to sexual acts with women.

3. The Dougie, Stanky Leg, Chicken Noodle Soup, Laffy Taffy, Mohead Swag, etc... are cheap hip hop rip-off dances that exihibit no creativity and talent. A lot of them require female like movements.

4. Skating is not a male activity. Young boys are taught to play sports and do other outside activities. A group of men skating is simply gay.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

2. Fraternity party hopping is something steeped in tradition and requires athleticism and creativity. (even though some of the party hops I have seen is questionable). The movements are manly most have references to sexual acts with women.

3. The Dougie, Stanky Leg, Chicken Noodle Soup, Laffy Taffy, Mohead Swag, etc... are cheap hip hop rip-off dances that exihibit no creativity and talent. A lot of them require female like movements.

4. Skating is not a male activity. Young boys are taught to play sports and do other outside activities. A group of men skating is simply gay.

You either do or you don't.
Please STOP while you're behind. Let it go.

Athleticism and creativity?!?! The Bruhs!?!? GTFOH!! :lmao: Aint shyt hard or creative about what y'all do!! :lmao:

You clearly have not seen the skating styles I'm talking about b/c the shyt they do is waaaayyyyy more creative and harder than what any Greek organization does!!! Baby Bye...search on youtube "JB style skating chicago" and see what I'm talking about.

Crit,
Na,
1. A group of men skating together is gay.
2. Men wearing skin tight jeans is not normal
3. The Dougie and Stanky Leg are both gay.

Flag on the play SS...

But I will never forget the time the Q came out at the Fox in the hound. A couple of my boys and I were in the spot that night along with the Q's from Tougaloo. Well I had a homeboy that had just went over on both lines. These cats come out in capes and purple g strings and gold boots...We walk in the other direction of the club when they start hopping...Well my homeboy and another cat I knew walks up to us to dat us up. Mofo tries to grab my boy low and pull him close. My nucca held his arm stiff as a log and told Ernest we cool but not that cool...Capes and g strings...SMH....LOL that was funny ass heyall...

Sorry for the long story..LOL

Athleticism and creativity?!?! The Bruhs!?!? GTFOH!! :lmao: Aint shyt hard or creative about what y'all do!! :lmao:

You clearly have not seen the skating styles I'm talking about b/c the shyt they do is waaaayyyyy more creative and harder than what any Greek organization does!!! Baby Bye...search on youtube "JB style skating chicago" and see what I'm talking about.

I am not about to watch a group of men skating. Maybe, that is how yall are raised up north. We don't do that isht in the south. I bet all of them in there are light skinned too. In south, boys went outside to play.

Yall encourage this metrosexual, sensitive behavior. This is why so many dudes are in the closet now, they are confused. That is why we have Trey Songz out now. :shame:

Masculinity is dead.

I am not about to watch a group of men skating. Maybe, that is how yall are raised up north. We don't do that isht in the south. I bet all of them in there are light skinned too. In south, boys went outside to play.

They do that shyt in the south...shucks they have competitions between the skate clubs. Traveling from Chicago to ATL, Dallas, B-ham, etc.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
cant lie..the rink was the place to be growing up. It was the club for us before we were old of enough to get into a real one. (that and the expo)It was always a party...you would have an area for skating and a dance floor. Iono Pops.....going to the rink on a friday night when you were real young...to see a bunch of sexy girls > cowtipping in the country.

The hoodest dudes was in the middle of the floor skating.

but that movie ATL, wasnt T.I and nem skating in a line and practicing and shit.

but again this movie is called ATL

cant lie..the rink was the place to be growing up. It was the club for us before we were old of enough to get into a real one. (that and the expo)It was always a party...you would have an area for skating and a dance floor. Iono Pops.....going to the rink on a friday night when you were real young...to see a bunch of sexy girls > cowtipping in the country.

The hoodest dudes was in the middle of the floor skating.

No one was cowtipping. We weren't skating either. Hanging out at a park, someboy's house or something. Girls went skating. Boys were playing sports.

Back