Man-Law

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let me get this right, it is wrong for brothers to discuss videos featuring female artist (which I understand) but it is okay for men to do the "Dougie" or "Stanky Leg"

I just don't remember my father, uncles, or other older brothers from my neighborhood doing such dances. Hell, them negroes wouldn't even do the electric slide..

Growing up my dad and his friends talked about politics, news, women, sports, and old blues songs.

We must have come up around the same time. If you get me to dance , it's because it's a family wedding or I'm setting up for the move into the bedroom.

Club dancing .... NO.
Birthday party .... NO.
Even to my Frat friends .... NAH, sorry, that sh-t counts too and that one reason why I didn't bother with that crap.

Tigerpride to be exact. I feel ya. I ain't seen an episode of Oprah in a lonnnngg time. However, TP is also one of those brothers who does the Dougie at homecoming reunion parties.

Ok I was in the gas station tonight trying to get that 3.50per gallon deal and in comes this brutha.. He had on a Armani Exchange skull cap and a black scarf WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK AGAIN WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK!! He wouldnt make the hard bruthas list huh SouthSuburbs???? I wanted to say to the young fellow you got that on in deep South Texas where we have been breaking records for the tempature the past few days from way back..Then to top it off he had on a wife beater... Our young black men are gonna have to do better. Can he make the list I ask?? Lol

thats why i said that PVSax dude was flipflopping like a mug. her job is to shake that ass and sing. not save the world

Huh!? :confused:

You say I flip flop in response to me calling the girl in that clip a feminist? It ain't my fault the cute feminist girl had a point...and that folks try and live these celeb lives. If Beyonce were to cut all her hair off, it'd be a bunch of bald headed women walking around here, thinking they cute. I'm just saying. Art imitates life.

Yeah...the "Yonce" bit was a bit much, I admit...lol. My bad. But hell...I didn't think that folks would get THAT bent out of shape and riled up over a nickname like that...:smh:

And folks here say other folks on here take this stuff too seriously...:lol:

Anyway, all these topics are starting to blur. What's this one about again?

Oh...The Man Code

Here's one.

Don't kiss and tell (or block [or be a sellout to his fellow man]) to impress women.

Speaking of violating the man codes in order to impress and get the women goes, I know some fellas will do damn near anything to get in the panties. How acceptable is that? I personally feel that if an exception (or amendment) to the said code isn't clearly stated in, then it compromising the law is unacceptable. But at the same time, can you fault the guy for chronic Man Code violations while getting the woman?

Ex.
"Owning a toy poodle" to impress woman.
"Gossiping about your boys" to impress women
"Putting the seat down" to make women happy
"Eating salads with the fancy dressing and condemning meat" because your girlfriend tells you to
"Dressing up almost like women do" because some women think it's cute

Help me out fellas.

Last edited:
Ok I was in the gas station tonight trying to get that 3.50per gallon deal and in comes this brutha.. He had on a Armani Exchange skull cap and a black scarf WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK AGAIN WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK!! He wouldnt make the hard bruthas list huh SouthSuburbs???? I wanted to say to the young fellow you got that on in deep South Texas where we have been breaking records for the tempature the past few days from way back..Then to top it off he had on a wife beater... Our young black men are gonna have to do better. Can he make the list I ask?? Lol

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! O-M-G!!!
The scarf wrapped AROUND THE NECK!!! That shyt is GAY!!! *sigh*
I hate when I see a dark skinned, toned, bald-head brother....with a got daymn scarf wrapped around his neck!!! I just want to run him over with my car!!! :lol:

He is defintely in violation of...shyt a whole bunch of laws!! :lol:

I don't even thing...I already KNOW he's gay. Ain't no man walking around with no scarf in 100+ degree weather unless he's watching too much of the Style Channel...

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! O-M-G!!!
The scarf wrapped AROUND THE NECK!!! That shyt is GAY!!! *sigh*
I hate when I see a dark skinned, toned, bald-head brother....with a got daymn scarf wrapped around his neck!!! I just want to run him over with my car!!! :lol:

He is defintely in violation of...shyt a whole bunch of laws!! :lol:

Them the same cats that be at the skating rink.

What is wrong with people writing out their actual thoughts and explaining themselves?

I blame fox news and twitter for dumbing down America. Evolution is working backwards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man I'm old school as it gets but some things you got to let slide and affect change in areas you can. Each generation is different. Each one is softer than the last. Do you and let these other mofos do them..Work Smart(not hard) and play extra hard.

Man I'm old school as it gets but some things you got to let slide and affect change in areas you can. Each generation is different. Each one is softer than the last. Do you and let these other mofos do them..Work Smart(not hard) and play extra hard.

Man, Skinny Leg jeans should never be accepted.

Man, Skinny Leg jeans should never be accepted.

Man when I see suspect behavior I just shake my head and move on. No cat I know or associate with wears skinny jeans, dances, drinks mix drinks,does the dougie etc...I go to grown up events, nice dinners, golfing, live music etc away from these young cats...All young kids are not ignant, some are making the grades, going to college,trade school , army and making great lives for themselves. I see it all the time from Kids I thought would be lost causes on Facebook...

Says the lady who thinks it is manly for men to syncronize skate and do the dougie.

:lol:
Let's break down the Bruhs party hopping concept...
A single file line of men doing synchronized steps...sometimes including dogging behind the ass of another man. That man might be half dressed, sweating profusely...but you are holding your crotch area dogging behind his ass usually with your tongue sticking out.

Your turn...:popcorn:

Back